Black Spirituality Religion : Black Christian People

CDC Whistleblower ~ Vaccine-Autism Fraud Reveal

Thank for posting! @Orisons
This subject hits me hard on a personal level!
I have a relative that I believe has been affected by this trick.

I find it hard to believe though that the African American woman, Dr. Marshalyn Yeargin-Allsopp, MDS, would be in on this secret.

BLACK NOUVEAU
Jane Elliott, Diversity Trainer and Human Rights Activist

Thanks for posting @Orisons I never heard of Jane Elliott. Although I agree with a lot of what she said, however, she presents a lot of confusion when she speaks about Black origins with no scientific references.

She is dynamic though, in her take on White racism. LOL. She blew me away! She said [paraphrasing] that that all Whites are racist, if you aren’t a racist you are a miracle or, either you decided to educate yourself.

She quoted Victor Hugo:

She said, "Victor Hugo said No force on earth can stop an idea whose time has come..."

And, in this @Orisons and other statements that she made, is absolutely along the lines that I have been saying with regards to your position on the word 'BLACK'. She says that White racism is an indoctrination and its learned behavior in that “White is right, brown’s alright, black gotta stand back. Yellow is mellow.” Then she says that "What’s wrong with seeing the color of my skin."

But again, she adds a lot of confusion about our human origin coming from 230,000 years ago from Black women. Today, all science reports are that the PENEAL [PINEAL GLAND] is exclusively from Y-DNA which is the modern AFRICAN MALE. I agree that Black women came way before the modern humans, but we today have both aspects. However, the African DNA does NOT stem from the earlier BLACK FEMALE mtEVE!!!

How pragmatically useful are the majority of “Black Studies/Black History/Black Culture courses if the people constructing them are genuinely unaware, aren’t they, of the fact that language is the operating system of the human brain/Central Processing Unit [CPU] in a similar manner to Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8 is for computers; which is why doesn’t one have to be so consciously selective with regard to how it is used to disseminate uplifting TRUTHS/ KNOWLEDGE as opposed to the current onslaught of very poisonous negativity to all of our people in general, our youth/future/specifically?

I agree in that Language is “the operating system of the human brain…”

For example no one complains of being Africanlisted, or being Africanballed out of a clique, losing consciousness or all electrical power for whatever reason isn’t an Africanout, nor does anyone state that they’re not wearing a piece of clothing because it is African with dirt, it isn’t standard practice to lament when things have gone horribly wrong that it is a really African Day and no one has ever been jailed because there has been conclusive proof that they are an Africanmailer, whereas doesn’t substituting the word BLACK into all of these contexts place one on a sliding scale of very very inconvenient GRIEF, within the current still so totally Euro-centric paradigm/REALITY of the 21st century?

Yes, but even though the word BLACK has been used to demean people of African descent and as you say, cause us to be put into a position of enduring “inconvenient GRIEF” in a Euro-centric environment, nevertheless, the word BLACK is vital and one of the major adjectives that should always go hand-in-hand with the term African, otherwise, this Euro-centric movement in South Africa, Egypt, and heck all over the continent would take place just as it did in Europe, whereby, the term ‘AFRICA’ would define White people. We should know that the original people in the continent of Europe allowed these incoming Europeans to adopt their names and now, we have no idea of this history! The indigenous people of the European continent are still here today, but their history is NOT apart of our educational curriculum because they allowed the Europeans to convince them it was okay to remove adjectives that defined them as being distinct.

Black people should not be ashamed because they are BLACK! Just as someone BROWN should not be ashamed for being described as being brown in complexion, neither should a black skinned person be ashamed for being described by this adjective. If brown Africans choose to identify with being Black as a movement, that is positive because that is their origins.

Is there a specific reason why YOU didn't address/answer these questions [underlined above] with regard to the source of the current status quo's focus on making "Black" the epitome of EVIL in the profoundly warped paradigm they have created over the last 500 years?

Yes, I continue to respond the way I choose, but you are not able to understand my responses, nevertheless, I will address it again, because I love that you ask these questions!

"making "Black" the epitome of EVIL"

Just like the N word, this word “Black” has a positive origin and for the past thousands of years, not just today, this term “Black” has been caste as EVIL which is a White Supremacist Movement. Just as other terms to define dark skinned human beings with NAPPY hair, the terms Negro, Black, Colored, ‘Lakey’, ‘Loki’ and so many more have been constantly used in European literature to define EVIL. Nevertheless, this won’t last, but as in ancient times, this evil movement ebbs and flows and it will always be dispelled due to the inevitable truth in that BLACK is BEAUTIFUL and this will be why this White Supremacist Movement to define BLACK and dark skinned people as evil will always fail ultimately. Black, African people, should not worry, this trick will not last due to many reasons, and most important has to do with science and genetics. This movement will always be temporary because it has been used to deflect our attention away from the reality of White people’s genetic makeup and their inferiority complex but like always, eventually, we get it! People of African descent will eventually come to understand the purpose of the global strange phenomena has occurred with respect to White Supremacy and Colorism. Knowledge is the power that drives ignorance away. We have constantly been conditioned to believe that being BLACK and dark skinned is ugly and evil so that we won’t see the true history that revolves around White Supremacy but like now, many people of African descent are recognizing this deception.

What is your explanation of the trinity and that so very very bizarre hybrid of ritual vampirism and cannibalism the Eucharist/Holy Communion; the most obvious additions to the Torah as the New Testament post Nicene,
What is your explanation of the trinity and that so very very bizarre hybrid of ritual vampirism and cannibalism the Eucharist/Holy Communion; the most obvious additions to the Torah as the New Testament post Nicene,
How can YOU prove that the last supper occurred, and even if it did why would Yeshuah a fundamentalist Jew ever even think of asking his disciples to break bread as his body and drink wine as his blood in this so very very obviously pagan ritual style?

So the upside to ritually/actually eating human/Yeshuah's flesh and drinking his blood as instructed in the Eucharist/Holy Communion is?

Please be specific as to where in the Torah/Old Testament the CREATOR is addressed as the trinity of Father, Son and Holy Ghost?

"Please be specific as to where in the Torah/Old Testament the CREATOR is addressed as the trinity of Father, Son and Holy Ghost?"

I have been! But you are not receiving, however, this subject is very broad and covers thousands upon thousands of years so, there are so many more statements that can be made about it so that you might understand that it has nothing to do with Constantine lying or it being pagan or added on post Nicene. Again, I will go back to the time of the Exodus but again, as I said before, this festival goes way back even before this time of the Exodus and is meant to capture a wider scope of an early time when White Supremacy became a phenomena.

So to start, No!--This is not made up by Constantine at the Nicene, however, they may have coined the phrase TRINITY, however, this concept goes way back in time even before the Exodus. I will try to be more specific.

There were three (3) MANDATORY FESTIVALS instituted to be observed every year (annually) by the Hebrews and each of these three festivals DIRECTLY CORROELATE TO (1) the FAHTER, (2) the SON and (3) the HOLY GHOST!!! So no, Constantine did not make this up! LOL. it has nothing to do with pagan eating human flesh and drinking human blood byway of the the Creator condoning. This has been taken out of context though by pagans. So, again, this is a broad subject and I could write books on this subject, but to be brief, all 3 of these festivals became so vital and interweaved into the lives of people for over thousands of years and is still apart of us today in more ways than we may realize. Because of the Roman Empire and even earlier ancient civiliations that was embraced by Black AFrican people though, their festivals have been exploited--completely.

[1] THE PASSOVER FESTIVAL is a TWO [2] PART FESTIVAL-- Today is called BREADS or Unleavened Bread Festival but it is and has always been a 2-part festival that begins on the 14th of the month. It was and is--symbolic of Jesus who came to deal with WHITE SUPREMACY and BLACK OPPRESSION. Jesus came to represent THE EVIL SET [SETH] of the more ancient Egyptian rituals too, that was instituted at the time of the 18th dynasty and etc. Because Black African people continue to intermixe with 'the kind of White people that are supremacist' and because black or dark skinned AFrican people continue to take on these pagan practices and are constantly orchestrated into black-on-black hatred and violence, JESUS was prophesized to come to this earth to overcome this constant trick. So, this annual PASSOVER FESTIVAL WEEK of a unblemished lamb beginning on the 14th and the unleavened bread beginning on the 15th--to be observed forever is today become the Holy Communion in remembrance of how Jesus came to be the ONE that the Roman law could find no fault. ... cont.

I will tie in the other 2 festivals as they connect to this first festival.

"Please be specific as to where in the Torah/Old Testament the CREATOR is addressed as the trinity of Father, Son and Holy Ghost?"

FESTIVAL #2-- THE FESTIVAL OF THE TABERNACLE also called THE FESTIVAL OF BOOTHS.
This festival was also instituted at the time of the Exodus around the 1400s BC. It is a MANDATORY COMMANDMENT. It is celebrated 6 months after the PASSOVER FESTIVAL, but because the Romans have changed the dates and times and the Separation of Church and State, meaning the Black Church does not address this issue at all, there is confusion!!!

The Festival of Booths [Tabernacles] MARKS the birth of Jesus on APRIL 17, because of the advent of the Star of Bethleham. But anyway, this festival is in commemoration of THE CREATOR [the FATHER]!!!

So, on the New Year, which was September 14 [except for leap year], PASSOVER LAMB and unleavened bread week began and then 6mos later in March 14 week [except for leap year/April 14], the PASSOVER TABERNACLE FESTIVAL WEEK began.

This is a Spring festival, but the White Jews [European Jews] today celebrate it based on the western civilization changing dates and times. However, the Ethiopian, the Original Jews, still celebrate PASSOVER LAMB/BREAD EVERY SEPTEMBER!!! It is still their New Year!!!

Again, because the Roman Empire changed the dates and times and also, changed the time the Jews were to celebrate their festivals, back then at that time, PASSOVER became celebrated at the time of the Roman pagan EASTER! For this reason many are confused.

However, before Jesus was born, lived and Crucified, the Passover Lamb/bread was still observed during the falltime and Jesus was born at the time of the Festival of Tabernacle/booths.

This is why he was said to be born in a BOOTH and laid in a MANGER. Christmas is not on December 25. Christmas is April 17. This Jewish festival coincided with the Roman tax law which was in April.

okay so... cont.

I will tie in the 3rd festival...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back