Black Spirituality Religion : Black Christian People

Maybe, maybe not, however, isn't the primary initiative in this document US taking full responsibility for self-definition, and subsequently programming the Africa collective in that manner, as opposed to allowing our enemies and the so very very obviously UNWELL among us to continue to do so?
I'm not sure what you mean, here. CAn you elaborate?

[QUOTE="Chevron Dove, post: 1021237, member: 22530"

Now, this is what the Bible details too, COLORISM and White Supremacy and this message is not thwarted at all in the KJV of the Bible. But this is why Black African people are being encouraged to not regard it. No other ancient document today, details this truth, but if so, I am interested. Chattel Slavery and the intense imprisonment of African people is a reality. Maybe, maybe not, however, isn't the primary initiative in this document US taking full responsibility for self-definition, and subsequently programming the Africa collective in that manner, as opposed to allowing our enemies and the so very very obviously UNWELL among us to continue to do so? I'm not sure what you mean, here. CAn you elaborate? WHY, is there a specific reason for your so creative editing, consistently framing my assertions and questions out of context, or are you experiencing difficulty addressing and answering in the so very very direct manner possible with this medium, as highlighted by your resp0nses to this post [below]?

With regard to our alleged "Blackness" Chevron Dove/PEOPLE, isn't there still a lot of confusion among Black PEOPLE worldwide with regard to WHO they really are, in that are they Coloured, Negro, Black or African in terms of their ethnicity as opposed to nationality/culture?

In fact even the people within the very organizations groups and prominent individuals aspiring to lead our communities and countries in both the African Diaspora and Africa forward in the 21st century, aren’t even our alleged luminaries/intelligentsia, still for the most part very consistently trapped in their alleged “BLACKNESS” as opposed to being aware, consciously focused on embracing our African ethnicity?

Isn’t the truly critical factor here how WE consciously discern/view and label ourselves as opposed to how the rest of Humanity generally, the current POWER ELITE/LUCIFERIAN LUNATICS inc Zionist Jews coalition and their assorted BANKSTER cohorts/melanin deficient VERMIN [and their lackeys cohorts of varying ethnic origins/hues] specifically, who [continue to delude themselves that only they KNOW the WAY Humanity is meant to GO/GROW] have been decimating this planet and everything on it, for over 2000 years now, choose to label, or tag us?

When WE don't educate/rationally program ANY/ALL of our people to consciously acknowledge our African ethnicity [as opposed to alleged Blackness/how BLACK is Ziggy, Halle, Barack and many of the so diversely mixed peoples of African ethnicity] as a blessing as opposed to a curse; aren't we extremely unlikely to even think of beginning to fulfil our main responsibility; to deduce and construct the socio-economic vehicles that will initially adequately secure our communities and countries, creating the possibility of us eventually collectively advancing and competing with the rest of Humanity in the 21st century?

Why are we the only ethnic group on the planet using a colour [black as opposed to our original source, the African continent] to label our activities in every area of human activity as opposed to getting rid of one of the more obvious chains put in place over the last 500 years [as underlined by there being more than twice the number of USA citizens who label themselves as Irish and Swedish Americans, than the current population of Ireland or Sweden combined] whereas shouldn’t we make a pragmatically rational start by consciously embracing our African ethnicity?

What about the fact that in every census to date of our community in the USA with regard to how we would like to label ourselves, African has beaten Coloured, Negro and Black by a considerable margin as a rationalization of the fact that we cannot be as specific as the Italians, Greeks and Germans etc with regard to which part of [the African continent we originate from] our original home, we’re from?

How pragmatically useful are the majority of “Black Studies/Black History/Black Culture courses if the people constructing them are genuinely unaware, aren’t they, of the fact that language is the operating system of the human brain/Central Processing Unit [CPU] in a similar manner to Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8 is for computers; which is why doesn’t one have to be so consciously selective with regard to how it is used to disseminate uplifting TRUTHS/ KNOWLEDGE as opposed to the current onslaught of very poisonous negativity to all of our people in general, our youth/future/specifically?

For example no one complains of being Africanlisted, or being Africanballed out of a clique, losing consciousness or all electrical power for whatever reason isn’t an Africanout, nor does anyone state that they’re not wearing a piece of clothing because it is African with dirt, it isn’t standard practice to lament when things have gone horribly wrong that it is a really African Day and no one has ever been jailed because there has been conclusive proof that they are an Africanmailer, whereas doesn’t substituting the word BLACK into all of these contexts place one on a sliding scale of very very inconvenient GRIEF, within the current still so totally Euro-centric paradigm/REALITY of the 21st century?

It is not too late, is it, for the African collective in the USA, UK, the rest of the Diaspora and Africa with regard to being far more carefully selective with regard to the language we utilize to describe ourselves, with ALL of our programs going out as African Studies/History/ Culture Lecture Series with regard to the African experience from an African perspective, thus at least starting out on the right foot as opposed to continuing to inject very easily avoidable negativity/rubbish as standard, into the minds of the people we’re aspiring to uplift?

I am not just being pedantic folks, this is very very important as underlined by the glitzy looking Black Cultural Archive opened in Brixton/South London [June 2014] not being the African Cultural Archive [THEY must just be laughing at us when even our alleged best and brightest luminaries/intelligentsia/elite are genuinely still so totally baffled and confused]; in that my/this rationale isn’t ROCKET SCIENCE, is it?

/QUOTE]

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

Last edited:
[QUOTE="Chevron Dove, post: 1021237, member: 22530"

Now, this is what the Bible details too, COLORISM and White Supremacy and this message is not thwarted at all in the KJV of the Bible. But this is why Black African people are being encouraged to not regard it. No other ancient document today, details this truth, but if so, I am interested. Chattel Slavery and the intense imprisonment of African people is a reality. Maybe, maybe not, however, isn't the primary initiative in this document US taking full responsibility for self-definition, and subsequently programming the Africa collective in that manner, as opposed to allowing our enemies and the so very very obviously UNWELL among us to continue to do so? I'm not sure what you mean, here. CAn you elaborate? WHY, is there a specific reason for your so creative editing, consistently framing my assertions and questions out of context, or are you experiencing difficulty addressing and answering in the so very very direct manner possible with this medium, as highlighted by your resp0nses to this post [below]?

With regard to our alleged "Blackness" Chevron Dove/PEOPLE, isn't there still a lot of confusion among Black PEOPLE worldwide with regard to WHO they really are, in that are they Coloured, Negro, Black or African in terms of their ethnicity as opposed to nationality/culture?

In fact even the people within the very organizations groups and prominent individuals aspiring to lead our communities and countries in both the African Diaspora and Africa forward in the 21st century, aren’t even our alleged luminaries/intelligentsia, still for the most part very consistently trapped in their alleged “BLACKNESS” as opposed to being aware, consciously focused on embracing our African ethnicity?

Isn’t the truly critical factor here how WE consciously discern/view and label ourselves as opposed to how the rest of Humanity generally, the current POWER ELITE/LUCIFERIAN LUNATICS inc Zionist Jews coalition and their assorted BANKSTER cohorts/melanin deficient VERMIN [and their lackeys cohorts of varying ethnic origins/hues] specifically, who [continue to delude themselves that only they KNOW the WAY Humanity is meant to GO/GROW] have been decimating this planet and everything on it, for over 2000 years now, choose to label, or tag us?

When WE don't educate/rationally program ANY/ALL of our people to consciously acknowledge our African ethnicity [as opposed to alleged Blackness/how BLACK is Ziggy, Halle, Barack and many of the so diversely mixed peoples of African ethnicity] as a blessing as opposed to a curse; aren't we extremely unlikely to even think of beginning to fulfil our main responsibility; to deduce and construct the socio-economic vehicles that will initially adequately secure our communities and countries, creating the possibility of us eventually collectively advancing and competing with the rest of Humanity in the 21st century?

Why are we the only ethnic group on the planet using a colour [black as opposed to our original source, the African continent] to label our activities in every area of human activity as opposed to getting rid of one of the more obvious chains put in place over the last 500 years [as underlined by there being more than twice the number of USA citizens who label themselves as Irish and Swedish Americans, than the current population of Ireland or Sweden combined] whereas shouldn’t we make a pragmatically rational start by consciously embracing our African ethnicity?

What about the fact that in every census to date of our community in the USA with regard to how we would like to label ourselves, African has beaten Coloured, Negro and Black by a considerable margin as a rationalization of the fact that we cannot be as specific as the Italians, Greeks and Germans etc with regard to which part of [the African continent we originate from] our original home, we’re from?

How pragmatically useful are the majority of “Black Studies/Black History/Black Culture courses if the people constructing them are genuinely unaware, aren’t they, of the fact that language is the operating system of the human brain/Central Processing Unit [CPU] in a similar manner to Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8 is for computers; which is why doesn’t one have to be so consciously selective with regard to how it is used to disseminate uplifting TRUTHS/ KNOWLEDGE as opposed to the current onslaught of very poisonous negativity to all of our people in general, our youth/future/specifically?

For example no one complains of being Africanlisted, or being Africanballed out of a clique, losing consciousness or all electrical power for whatever reason isn’t an Africanout, nor does anyone state that they’re not wearing a piece of clothing because it is African with dirt, it isn’t standard practice to lament when things have gone horribly wrong that it is a really African Day and no one has ever been jailed because there has been conclusive proof that they are an Africanmailer, whereas doesn’t substituting the word BLACK into all of these contexts place one on a sliding scale of very very inconvenient GRIEF, within the current still so totally Euro-centric paradigm/REALITY of the 21st century?

It is not too late, is it, for the African collective in the USA, UK, the rest of the Diaspora and Africa with regard to being far more carefully selective with regard to the language we utilize to describe ourselves, with ALL of our programs going out as African Studies/History/ Culture Lecture Series with regard to the African experience from an African perspective, thus at least starting out on the right foot as opposed to continuing to inject very easily avoidable negativity/rubbish as standard, into the minds of the people we’re aspiring to uplift?

I am not just being pedantic folks, this is very very important as underlined by the glitzy looking Black Cultural Archive opened in Brixton/South London [June 2014] not being the African Cultural Archive [THEY must just be laughing at us when even our alleged best and brightest luminaries/intelligentsia/elite are genuinely still so totally baffled and confused]; in that my/this rationale isn’t ROCKET SCIENCE, is it?

/QUOTE]

As far as 'BLACKNESS' as oppose to African ethnicity, it is vital for people of African descent to embrace the history and concept of their BLACK ORIGINS, but yes, I agree that we have been confused about this issue.

No, we are not the only ones to identigy by color, this was forced upon us by White Supremacist and also, due to the exploitation of the Slave Trade System that used COLORISM to set up.

"With regard to our alleged "Blackness" Chevron Dove/PEOPLE, isn't there still a lot of confusion among Black PEOPLE worldwide with regard to WHO they really are, in that are they Coloured, Negro, Black or African in terms of their ethnicity as opposed to nationality/culture?"

Yes, absolutely, I agree that there is a lot of confusion among Black PEOPLE worldwide with regards to WHO we really are, and furthermore, it should never be COLORISM that is the primary factor in WHO we are, but this is a reality that we need to address because COLORISM was used to oppress us. So, we need to understand why.

[QUOTE="Chevron Dove, post: 1021364, member: 22530"
As far as 'BLACKNESS' as oppose to African ethnicity, it is vital for people of African descent to embrace the history and concept of their BLACK ORIGINS, but yes, I agree that we have been confused about this issue.

No, we are not the only ones to identigy by color, this was forced upon us by White Supremacist and also, due to the exploitation of the Slave Trade System that used COLORISM to set up.

"With regard to our alleged "Blackness" Chevron Dove/PEOPLE, isn't there still a lot of confusion among Black PEOPLE worldwide with regard to WHO they really are, in that are they Coloured, Negro, Black or African in terms of their ethnicity as opposed to nationality/culture?"

Yes, absolutely, I agree that there is a lot of confusion among Black PEOPLE worldwide with regards to WHO we really are, and furthermore, it should never be COLORISM that is the primary factor in WHO we are, but this is a reality that we need to address because COLORISM was used to oppress us. So, we need to understand why.
/QUOTE]

Is there a specific reason why YOU didn't address/answer these questions [underlined above] with regard to the source of the current status quo's focus on making "Black" the epitome of EVIL in the profoundly warped paradigm they have created over the last 500 years?

The Worst Slaughter of Indian Peoples in United States

MEDIA=youtube]BR2IgSIvjCk[/MEDIA]

WOW Thank you for posting @Orisons .
My late Father-in-law is a Native American Indian--Full blood of the Sioux Nation and my husband is a defined here in America as 'African'/BLACK INDIAN. His mother is BLACKFEET and I hear the story about how the Blackfeet were treated much like this video that you have posted. And this is the bad part too, about this history with the account of how the women and children trusted the White soldiers. In the video is stated:

"The women and children remained, trusting that an American would not murder women and children. In this they were mistaken. Americans searched around among the haystacks with a hatchet and split the children’s heads open. In this way, there were over forty women and children butchered."

This account if bitter-sweet for me and I deal with this continually as I get this from the women in my families on all sides. They sit around the kitchen table and talk around their own sons!--and are obsessed with White and light skinned men to the point that I rarely come around them anymore because I just don't choose to hear that kind of conversation anymore. But I am presently pondering this issue and right now, I think part of this trusting in other men outside of their own mankind and culture has to do with a Matriarchal origin. The Indian men would leave to go hunting and then come back to their camp to find that all of their women and children had been slaughtered, or scalped, or stolen and driven into slavery and, this completely broke them. The Blackfeet Indians were driven from the Missouri River far north where they re-settled near Canada and soon, they were completely exploited there too. My late mother-in-law's people, mostly women and children, were driven from the Northwest and settled into either Nebraska or Maryland during chattel slavery times.

My mother's mother was also Native American, Tuscaroran and this history is also intense. There was a great war and my great-grand mother was stolen as a child. ... I could go on and on.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back