Black Spirituality Religion : Black Christian People

With regard to our alleged "Blackness" Chevron Dove/PEOPLE, isn't there still a lot of confusion among Black PEOPLE worldwide with regard to WHO they really are, in that are they Coloured, Negro, Black or African in terms of their ethnicity as opposed to nationality/culture?

I will come back to this!

In a nutshell though, all of these words descriptions are vital to understand! Yes, there is confusion today, but not for me! These terms have been exploited by Big government and through propaganda, at times, have been made to be derogatory. Nevertheless, we should understand each term from an historical basis too.

. . . consistently trapped in their alleged “BLACKNESS” as opposed to being aware, consciously focused on embracing our African ethnicity?

Maybe, but it is pointless to blame them without seeing the larger issue in that this exploitation stems from a White Supremacist Movement. Being 'trapped in an alleged BLACKNESS is NOT in opposition to being aware of African ethnicity, however, it can be a good step towards a better understanding. You say:

"Isn’t the truly critical factor here how WE consciously discern/view and label ourselves as opposed to how the rest of Humanity generally, the current POWER ELITE/LUCIFERIAN LUNATICS inc Zionist Jews coalition . . ., choose to label, or tag us?"

Well, not just today, but this negative defining AFRICANS and/or BLACKS as being inferior through a process of 'NAME CALLING' is an old and evil practice! No matter how we are defined, we will never rise above if we continue to allow this ploy to convince us that we need to use THIS term or THAT term. A person can go to another country and find out that a certain term may be acceptable in their homeland but derogatory in another land. This BLACK AFRICAN HATRED goes way back in time. Even the term you used in this thread "LACKEY" would be a good example!!! This was not common in the west but it is very common in ancient times and today in certain countries and would be equivalent to the N-word here!!! But I realize that you know this! LOL.

"When WE don't educate/rationally program ANY/ALL of our people to consciously acknowledge our African ethnicity [as opposed to alleged Blackness/how BLACK is Ziggy, Halle, Barack and many of the so diversely mixed peoples of African ethnicity] as a blessing as opposed to a curse; "

Really!? No, I would not say that knowing about issues of COLORISM and how Big Government have exploited this strange phenomena is a curse!--But to ignore this ploy would be the curse.

"aren't we extremely unlikely to even think of beginning to fulfil our main responsibility; to deduce and construct the socio-economic vehicles that will initially adequately secure our communities and countries, creating the possibility of us eventually collectively advancing and competing with the rest of Humanity in the 21st century?"

To ignore issues of COLORISM and how it has been used to strike down Black African people into picking out for chattel slavery based on this very issue would be the destruction.

Now, this is what the Bible details too, COLORISM and White Supremacy and this message is not thwarted at all in the KJV of the Bible. But this is why Black African people are being encouraged to not regard it. No other ancient document today, details this truth, but if so, I am interested. Chattel Slavery and the intense imprisonment of African people is a reality.

Rebellion or acquiescence? Love our enemy or loathe our enemy? Which will eventually become our destiny?

I look forward to reading this post.
But, IMO, rebellion is not the answer; resistance to wrong treatment and adequate defense is a good approah.

[QUOTE="Orisons, post: 1020936, member: 7204"
[QUOTE="Chevron Dove, post: 1020912, member: 22530"
OKAY. LOL. I'm a little short winded right now, I'm tired, and need to take a break, but I will respond briefly because, if I know and have thought about something, I will address it. But I will try to come back to respond more, if I didn't make myself clear on this issue:

What is your explanation of the trinity and that so very very bizarre hybrid of ritual vampirism and cannibalism the Eucharist/Holy Communion; the most obvious additions to the Torah as the New Testament post Nicene, or are you going to be the first person I've ever encountered to plausibly highlight and upside to ritually or actually drinking human blood and eating human flesh outside of Pagan victory rituals?

I will NOT be the first person to condone pagan cannibalism, drinking human blood, or eating human flesh as saying this is what what the Bible says! That is not what the Bible says! You suggest that this was added to the Torah and to the New Testament after the Council of Nicene but that is NOT true!!! Are you denying that there is no mention of the Trinity anywhere in the Old Testament and even in early Christian texts like the Dead Sea Scrolls, as isn't the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost easily Constantine's scholars' most profoundly bizarre additions to the Bible?

I cannot give good attention to this post yet because I am really busy this week. But I will try to get back to it and do better than what I am going to say for now, briefly.

As far as what you have experienced in the Church of England and the statements "The body of Christ" and "The blood of Christ", I explained that directly stems from the Passover Lamb [14th] and the Passover Breat [15th] Festival Week instituted at the time of the Exodus. The "body of Christ" means the Passover Bread" and "the blood of Christ" means the Lamb of which for over 1000+ years, every year the Passover Week Festival occurred to mark a prophecy, a Great Prophecy of the FIRST COMING OF CHRIST. You stated

"the ongoing Jewish Passover celebration"--

I know nothing about this as this ended for the Followers of Christ as I referenced the prophecy of DAnien in that "the Daily SAcrifice was taken away", meaning after the First Coming, this form of Passover ended with the Temple worship under Rome and the Church was set up.

But even at the time of the annual Passover, it NEVER meant that the Israelites were to even drink Lamb's blood! EXACTLY!

Aren't YOU being obviously obtuse or genuinely confused transforming direct statements like "The body of Christ" and "The blood of Christ" into a profoundly abstract metaphor for the Passover bread, really really reaching when morphing "The blood of Christ" into Passover lamb?

This HOLY COMMUNION detailed in the NEW TESTAMENT BIBLE by the Apostles--AUTHORS--that wrote about this, published their own books about 30 years after the execution [ie CRUCIFIXION] and had their writings considered in these COUNCILS around the AD 300s, long after they had died, is a direct connection to the OLD TESTAMENT. Let me break it down a little right now!

THE HOLY COMMUNION is a direct connection to the very same observance instituted back in the days of MOSES and the EXODUS!

So HOLY COMMUNION does not detail eating lamb and unleavened bread after the Crucifixion. When the Church was set up in Turkey, they would eat WINE and bread for HOLY COMMUNION and did not have to observe it in Passover season but at anytime they so choose.

The anti-christ tries to make it seem like Holy Communion means eating human blood and cannibalism, but this is a lie. Jesus is the PASSOVER, no one ate him! LOL. No one ate Jesus or drunk his blood! LOL.

Pagans try to infuse everything but that don't make it true.
As someone who was brought up Church of England, including Confirmation whereby I used to take Communion, why do the priests ALWAYS state "The body of Christ" and "The blood of Christ" as they perform the Eucharist/Holy Communion, and how can you in anyway connect their assertion with the ongoing Jewish Passover celebration?

Are YOU genuinely unaware of the fact that the Torah forbids the drinking of even animal as opposed to human blood and are you going to highlight any other utility for the eating of human flesh and drinking of human blood outside of Pagan victory rituals?

As in the Old Testament, Book of Isaiah, Passover Festival and the Festival of Booths [Tabernacles] will continue on for ever. There are two aspects of Passover: [1] the lamb and [2] the unleavened Bread and both are extensively written about. Then the Booths aspect is also extensive. It speaks to the downfall of the Black African, Seth, Kemet, Nubian... mankind! Adamah. Their sins of the flesh--meaning-- having sex with non-Seth beings... WHATEVER!

But Jesus came to appeal to an earth that was also inhabited prior to the time of Adamah too!!! That is another whole topic! --Mentioned in the Bible too. /QUOTE]

What in the world does that have to do with what Jesus said!?-- in ST MATTHEW!?
Were YOU there did you speak to Yeshuah, our African brother with hair like lambswool, skin like burnished brass, as opposed to believing, putting so much credence to such a consistently corrupt source? WELL!

Jesus said, [in ST MATTHEW] that [paraphrasing] 'unless we do not supercede the publications of the scribes and the manmade laws of the Roman Empire system, we will in no wise enter into the kingdom of heaven!'

That is clearly saying [in the Bible KJV] that Jesus is saying the ancient scripts have been and will be BLASPHEMED since the Hebrews [including Jews] intermixed with them and allowed them to set up their Roman system in the land of Jerusalem and caused them to be overthrown, scattered, and their script handled by other non-Hebrews!
Because the KJV of the bible is connected to the CREATOR how exactly as opposed to being the English extension embracing the manner in which Emperor Constantine's Ecumenical conclave at Nicene transformed Yeshuah from a fundamentalist Jew resisting Roman domination of his homeland into the sacrificial lamb for all of humanity's sins? WELL!

Our "African brother" as you say "Yeshuah" again, as you say being defined as having Hair like lamb's wool and skin like burnished brass may be offensive to you, and I do not understand why. Even today, that is the scientific definition used to defined African-typed hair! Wooly haired AFrican people have hair that directly matches the behavior of lamb's wool! You give an example of how you would describe AFrican hair. Are you going to address/answer my question underlined above or not, or are you also in DENIAL of the fact that this so accurate discription of Yeshuah's African hair and skin colouring is not widely projected and promoted especially in comparison to the icon status given to Michaelangelo's blue eyed teutonic blond appearance for Yeshuah?

Also, give an example of how ancient Africans were written about in other written works to prove your point about me not being able to speak to Yeshuah. What is your source then for believing in ancient history? I am very interested in your response in order to understand why you would speak against the English translation of the Bible (KJV). I would like to see what you weigh as being better! '' In TRUTH I wouldn't take ANY of the 50 different English translations of the Bible seriously as don't virtually all of them include Emperor Constantine's Ecumenical conclave at Nicene's modifications to the New Testament, especially in comparison to the dead sea scrolls?

Jesus is clearly saying to all, whether Christians or Jews, or Hebrews or etc. that if you are a 'Christ Follower' then, you better believe that the Anti-Christ will try to set his/her throne up in your sanctuary by tampering with your ancient scripts and making 'fake laws' that they will attempt to say are in your Bible! -- such as Chattel Slavery.

Give me an example of why you believe the source is corrupt. There is nothing in the scriptures that speak of drinking human blood or being cannibal for Holy Communion of which was instituted by Jesus and this is detailed in THE LAST SUPPER. There is no corruption in this. Never did the Passover scriptures indicate that even LAMBS' blood wad to be drinked. None of this is in scripture or written to be a part of the Last Supper.
How can YOU prove that the last supper occurred, and even if it did why would Yeshuah a fundamentalist Jew ever even think of asking his disciples to break bread as his body and drink wine as his blood in this so very very obviously pagan ritual style?

It doesn't matter to me, if anyone thinks that I have jumped out of the pan into the fire, someone needs to deal with lies and deciet, it might as well be a BLACK CHRISTIAN, like me. Christianity is not for wimps.
/QUOTE]
What is your explanation of the trinity and that so very very bizarre hybrid of ritual vampirism and cannibalism the Eucharist/Holy Communion; the most obvious additions to the Torah as the New Testament post Nicene, or are you going to be the first person I've ever encountered to plausibly highlight and upside to ritually or actually drinking human blood and eating human flesh outside of Pagan victory rituals? WELL! As far as the "trinity" the father, son, and holy Spirit, I don't understand what the contention would be here. The council grouped this as a trinity, but all three have been addressed in the Old Testament as well. So the upside to ritually/actually eating human/Yeshuah's flesh and drinking his blood as instructed in the Eucharist/Holy Communion is?

Please be specific as to where in the Torah/Old Testament the CREATOR is addressed as the trinity of Father, Son and Holy Ghost?

/QUOTE]

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

[QUOTE="Chevron Dove, post: 1021202, member: 22530"
I will come back to this!

In a nutshell though, all of these words descriptions are vital to understand! Yes, there is confusion today, but not for me! These terms have been exploited by Big government and through propaganda, at times, have been made to be derogatory. Nevertheless, we should understand each term from an historical basis too. AND?

Maybe, but it is pointless to blame them without seeing the larger issue in that this exploitation stems from a White Supremacist Movement. Being 'trapped in an alleged BLACKNESS is NOT in opposition to being aware of African ethnicity, however, it can be a good step towards a better understanding. You say:

"Isn’t the truly critical factor here how WE consciously discern/view and label ourselves as opposed to how the rest of Humanity generally, the current POWER ELITE/LUCIFERIAN LUNATICS inc Zionist Jews coalition . . ., choose to label, or tag us?"

Well, not just today, but this negative defining AFRICANS and/or BLACKS as being inferior through a process of 'NAME CALLING' is an old and evil practice!

No matter how we are defined, we will never rise above if we continue to allow this ploy to convince us that we need to use THIS term or THAT term. A person can go to another country and find out that a certain term may be acceptable in their homeland but derogatory in another land.

This BLACK AFRICAN HATRED goes way back in time. Even the term you used in this thread "LACKEY" would be a good example!!! This was not common in the west but it is very common in ancient times and today in certain countries and would be equivalent to the N-word here!!! But I realize that you know this! LOL.

"When WE don't educate/rationally program ANY/ALL of our people to consciously acknowledge our African ethnicity [as opposed to alleged Blackness/how BLACK is Ziggy, Halle, Barack and many of the so diversely mixed peoples of African ethnicity] as a blessing as opposed to a curse; "

Really!? No, I would not say that knowing about issues of COLORISM and how Big Government have exploited this strange phenomena is a curse!--But to ignore this ploy would be the curse. As we can control how other people choose to perceive reality how exactly?

"aren't we extremely unlikely to even think of beginning to fulfill our main responsibility; to deduce and construct the socio-economic vehicles that will initially adequately secure our communities and countries, creating the possibility of us eventually collectively advancing and competing with the rest of Humanity in the 21st century?"

To ignore issues of COLORISM and how it has been used to strike down Black African people into picking out for chattel slavery based on this very issue would be the destruction.

Now, this is what the Bible details too, COLORISM and White Supremacy and this message is not thwarted at all in the KJV of the Bible. But this is why Black African people are being encouraged to not regard it. No other ancient document today, details this truth, but if so, I am interested. Chattel Slavery and the intense imprisonment of African people is a reality.

/QUOTE] Maybe, maybe not, however, isn't the primary initiative in this document US taking full responsibility for self-definition, and subsequently programming the Africa collective in that manner, as opposed to allowing our enemies and the so very very obviously UNWELL among us to continue to do so?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?
https://youtu.be/ItHbLahuPBw

a profoundly abstract metaphor for the Passover bread, really really reaching when morphing "The blood of Christ" into Passover lamb?

I plan to drop some references on this issue when I slow down, but this is the the major theme since Old Testaments regarding the EXODUS and well documented that it is based on African-typed [Hamitic -- Abra-Hamitc] people being oppressed due to COLORISM. So, the PASSOVER FESTIVAL is based on Jesus' FIRST COMING and the SECOND COMING. The Holy Communion is PASSOVER as it was amended at the LAST SUPPER.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back