Black Spirituality Religion : Black Christian People

Questions we should be asking ourselves: are we getting the real messages that the bible is teaching? Is it time to start questioning the christian religion? Because we been praying for 400 years nothing happened. we go to church every sunday for the past 200 years and we in the same condition. Why haven't tbe churches get involved in the struggle of black people if it's suppose to represent the kingdom of god. Why dont the church address political situations(since everything is politics). Why dont they talk about economic inequality?

[QUOTE="Chevron Dove, post: 1020912, member: 22530"
OKAY. LOL. I'm a little short winded right now, I'm tired, and need to take a break, but I will respond briefly because, if I know and have thought about something, I will address it. But I will try to come back to respond more, if I didn't make myself clear on this issue:

What is your explanation of the trinity and that so very very bizarre hybrid of ritual vampirism and cannibalism the Eucharist/Holy Communion; the most obvious additions to the Torah as the New Testament post Nicene, or are you going to be the first person I've ever encountered to plausibly highlight and upside to ritually or actually drinking human blood and eating human flesh outside of Pagan victory rituals?

I will NOT be the first person to condone pagan cannibalism, drinking human blood, or eating human flesh as saying this is what what the Bible says! That is not what the Bible says! You suggest that this was added to the Torah and to the New Testament after the Council of Nicene but that is NOT true!!! Are you denying that there is no mention of the Trinity anywhere in the Old Testament and even in early Christian texts like the Dead Sea Scrolls, as isn't the Father, Son and Holy Ghost easily Constantine's scholars most profoundly bizarre additions to the Bible?

This HOLY COMMUNION detailed in the NEW TESTAMENT BIBLE by the Apostles--AUTHORS--that wrote about this, published their own books about 30 years after the execution [ie CRUCIFIXION] and had their writings considered in these COUNCILS around the AD 300s, long after they had died, is a direct connection to the OLD TESTAMENT. Let me break it down a little right now!

THE HOLY COMMUNION is a direct connection to the very same observance instituted back in the days of MOSES and the EXODUS!

So HOLY COMMUNION does not detail eating lamb and unleavened bread after the Crucifixion. When the Church was set up in Turkey, they would eat WINE and bread for HOLY COMMUNION and did not have to observe it in Passover season but at anytime they so choose.

The anti-christ tries to make it seem like Holy Communion means eating human blood and cannibalism, but this is a lie. Jesus is the PASSOVER, no one ate him! LOL. No one ate Jesus or drunk his blood! LOL.

Pagans try to infuse everything but that don't make it true. As someone who was brought up Church of England, including Confirmation whereby I used to take Communion, why do the priests ALWAYS state "The body of Christ" and "The blood of Christ" as they perform the Eucharist/Holy Communion, and how can you in anyway connect their assertion with the ongoing Jewish Passover celebration?

Are YOU genuinely unaware of the fact that the Torah forbids the drinking of even animal as opposed to human blood and are you going to highlight any other utility for the eating of human flesh and drinking of human blood outside of Pagan victory rituals?

As in the Old Testament, Book of Isaiah, Passover Festival and the Festival of Booths [Tabernacles] will continue on for ever. There are two aspects of Passover: [1] the lamb and [2] the unleavened Bread and both are extensively written about. Then the Booths aspect is also extensive. It speaks to the downfall of the Black African, Seth, Kemet, Nubian... mankind! Adamah. Their sins of the flesh--meaning-- having sex with non-Seth beings...

But Jesus came to appeal to an earth that was also inhabited prior to the time of Adamah too!!! That is another whole topic! --Mentioned in the Bible too. /QUOTE]

What in the world does that have to do with what Jesus said!?-- in ST MATTHEW!? Were YOU there did you speak to Yeshuah, our African brother with hair like lambs wool, skin like burnished brass, as opposed to believing, putting so much credence to such a consistently corrupt source? WELL!

Jesus said, [in ST MATTHEW] that [paraphrasing] 'unless we do not supercede the publications of the scribes and the manmade laws of the Roman Empire system, we will in no wise enter into the kingdom of heaven!'

That is clearly saying [in the Bible KJV] that Jesus is saying the ancient scripts have been and will be BLASPHEMED since the Hebrews [including Jews] intermixed with them and allowed them to set up their Roman system in the land of Jerusalem and caused them to be overthrown, scattered, and their script handled by other non-Hebrews! Because the KJV of the bible is connected to the CREATOR how exactly as opposed to being the English extension embracing the manner in which Emperor Constantine's Ecumenical conclave at Nicene transformed Yeshuah from a fundamentalist Jew resisting Roman domination of his homeland into the sacrificial lamb for all of humanity's sins? WELL!

Jesus is clearly saying to all, whether Christians or Jews, or Hebrews or etc. that if you are a 'Christ Follower' then, you better believe that the Anti-Christ will try to set his/her throne up in your sanctuary by tampering with your ancient scripts and making 'fake laws' that they will attempt to say are in your Bible! -- such as Chattel Slavery.

It doesn't matter to me, if anyone thinks that I have jumped out of the pan into the fire, someone needs to deal with lies and deciet, it might as well be a BLACK CHRISTIAN, like me. Christianity is not for wimps.
/QUOTE] What is your explanation of the trinity and that so very very bizarre hybrid of ritual vampirism and cannibalism the Eucharist/Holy Communion; the most obvious additions to the Torah as the New Testament post Nicene, or are you going to be the first person I've ever encountered to plausibly highlight and upside to ritually or actually drinking human blood and eating human flesh outside of Pagan victory rituals? WELL!

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

[QUOTE="Al D, post: 1019744, member: 55768"
This should stir up some interesting conversation.

Why do black people of all people on this planet hold onto the so-called Christian faith? It is a well established fact that the early white settlers here used Christianity and some of the scriptures in the bible to justify the enslavement and atrocious treatment of our ancestors.

They relegated our people to the status of chattel so that they wouldn’t have to consider them as humans and therefore could be bought and sold just like live stock. Under the classification of chattel they could not be baptized nor could they be Christians which eased their guilt and conscious.

Our ancestors weren’t allowed to be a so-called Christian but their descendants willingly embrace this pseudo and con job of a religion.

The so-called religion has risen to prominence by way of wars and destruction of entire civilizations. The early crusades were massive campaigns of murder and massacres of men, women and children who embraced other religions or no faith at all.

They were labeled heretics, pagans and non believers and sentenced to death by burning at the stake. Many hundreds of thousands were tortured if they did not renounce their beliefs and convert to this so-called Christian religion during the Spanish Inquisition.

Why even their beloved and venerated so-called God Jehovah brought about The Great Deluge that supposedly killed off all of humanity (with the exception of a few so-called chosen people) and ordered the destruction of cities and the mass killings of its inhabitants.. (Slaughtered men, women and children to be taken as slaves and plunder) in Deuteronomy 20: 10-17.

Now I can go on and on about how this religion has been promulgated to mislead folks, exploit and con them out of their money to fill church and pastors coffers, fill their heads with superstitions and their hearts with fear, guilt and shame and got them worshiping a so-called God created by white folks who don’t even consider them equal, but I won’t do that. Oh, I just did, oh well.

So I ask again, why do Black folks in today’s modern world with access to an infinite amount of information, continue to be a slave to a so-called religion used in the past to justify the enslavement of our ancestors?

Below are a few pieces of scriptures provided for your perusal;

The Flood (Genesis 6-8)
The cities of the plain, including Sodom and Gomorrah (Genesis 18-19)
The Egyptian firstborn sons during the Passover (Exodus 11-12)
The Canaanites under Moses and Joshua; Numbers 21:2-3 Deuteronomy 7:1-7; Joshua 6:17, 21)
The Amalekites annihilated by Saul (1 Samuel 15)

/QUOTE]
With regard to our alleged "Blackness" Chevron Dove/PEOPLE, isn't there still a lot of confusion among Black PEOPLE worldwide with regard to WHO they really are, in that are they Coloured, Negro, Black or African in terms of their ethnicity as opposed to nationality/culture?

In fact even the people within the very organizations groups and prominent individuals aspiring to lead our communities and countries in both the African Diaspora and Africa forward in the 21st century, aren’t even our alleged luminaries/intelligentsia, still for the most part very consistently trapped in their alleged “BLACKNESS” as opposed to being aware, consciously focused on embracing our African ethnicity?

Isn’t the truly critical factor here how WE consciously discern/view and label ourselves as opposed to how the rest of Humanity generally, the current POWER ELITE/LUCIFERIAN LUNATICS inc Zionist Jews coalition and their assorted BANKSTER cohorts/melanin deficient VERMIN [and their lackeys cohorts of varying ethnic origins/hues] specifically, who [continue to delude themselves that only they KNOW the WAY Humanity is meant to GO/GROW] have been decimating this planet and everything on it, for over 2000 years now, choose to label, or tag us?

When WE don't educate/rationally program ANY/ALL of our people to consciously acknowledge our African ethnicity [as opposed to alleged Blackness/how BLACK is Ziggy, Halle, Barack and many of the so diversely mixed peoples of African ethnicity] as a blessing as opposed to a curse; aren't we extremely unlikely to even think of beginning to fulfil our main responsibility; to deduce and construct the socio-economic vehicles that will initially adequately secure our communities and countries, creating the possibility of us eventually collectively advancing and competing with the rest of Humanity in the 21st century?

Why are we the only ethnic group on the planet using a colour [black as opposed to our original source, the African continent] to label our activities in every area of human activity as opposed to getting rid of one of the more obvious chains put in place over the last 500 years [as underlined by there being more than twice the number of USA citizens who label themselves as Irish and Swedish Americans, than the current population of Ireland or Sweden combined] whereas shouldn’t we make a pragmatically rational start by consciously embracing our African ethnicity?

What about the fact that in every census to date of our community in the USA with regard to how we would like to label ourselves, African has beaten Coloured, Negro and Black by a considerable margin as a rationalization of the fact that we cannot be as specific as the Italians, Greeks and Germans etc with regard to which part of [the African continent we originate from] our original home, we’re from?

How pragmatically useful are the majority of “Black Studies/Black History/Black Culture courses if the people constructing them are genuinely unaware, aren’t they, of the fact that language is the operating system of the human brain/Central Processing Unit [CPU] in a similar manner to Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8 is for computers; which is why doesn’t one have to be so consciously selective with regard to how it is used to disseminate uplifting TRUTHS/ KNOWLEDGE as opposed to the current onslaught of very poisonous negativity to all of our people in general, our youth/future/specifically?

For example no one complains of being Africanlisted, or being Africanballed out of a clique, losing consciousness or all electrical power for whatever reason isn’t an Africanout, nor does anyone state that they’re not wearing a piece of clothing because it is African with dirt, it isn’t standard practice to lament when things have gone horribly wrong that it is a really African Day and no one has ever been jailed because there has been conclusive proof that they are an Africanmailer, whereas doesn’t substituting the word BLACK into all of these contexts place one on a sliding scale of very very inconvenient GRIEF, within the current still so totally Euro-centric paradigm/REALITY of the 21st century?

It is not too late, is it, for the African collective in the USA, UK, the rest of the Diaspora and Africa with regard to being far more carefully selective with regard to the language we utilize to describe ourselves, with ALL of our programs going out as African Studies/History/ Culture Lecture Series with regard to the African experience from an African perspective, thus at least starting out on the right foot as opposed to continuing to inject very easily avoidable negativity/rubbish as standard, into the minds of the people we’re aspiring to uplift?

I am not just being pedantic folks, this is very very important as underlined by the glitzy looking Black Cultural Archive opened in Brixton/South London [June 2014] not being the African Cultural Archive [THEY must just be laughing at us when even our alleged best and brightest luminaries/intelligentsia/elite are genuinely still so totally baffled and confused]; in that my/this rationale isn’t ROCKET SCIENCE, is it?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

As someone who was brought up Church of England, including Confirmation whereby I used to take Communion, why do the priests ALWAYS state "The body of Christ" and "The blood of Christ" as they perform the Eucharist/Holy Communion, and how can you in anyway connect their assertion with the ongoing Jewish Passover celebration?

I cannot give good attention to this post yet because I am really busy this week. But I will try to get back to it and do better than what I am going to say for now, briefly.

As far as what you have experienced in the Church of England and the statements "The body of Christ" and "The blood of Christ", I explained that directly stems from the Passover Lamb [14th] and the Passover Breat [15th] Festival Week instituted at the time of the Exodus. The "body of Christ" means the Passover Bread" and "the blood of Christ" means the Lamb of which for over 1000+ years, every year the Passover Week Festival occurred to mark a prophecy, a Great Prophecy of the FIRST COMING OF CHRIST. You stated

"the ongoing Jewish Passover celebration"--

I know nothing about this as this ended for the Followers of Christ as I referenced the prophecy of DAnien in that "the Daily SAcrifice was taken away", meaning after the First Coming, this form of Passover ended with the Temple worship under Rome and the Church was set up.

But even at the time of the annual Passover, it NEVER meant that the Israelites were to even drink Lamb's blood!

Are YOU genuinely unaware of the fact that the Torah forbids the drinking of even animal as opposed to human blood and are you going to highlight any other utility for the eating of human flesh and drinking of human blood outside of Pagan victory rituals?

Again, the Holy Communion was instituted by Jesus at THE LAST SUPPER and they did NOT drink human blood or eat human flesh.

Were YOU there did you speak to Yeshuah, our African brother with hair like lambs wool, skin like burnished brass, as opposed to believing, putting so much credence to such a consistently corrupt source? WELL!

Give me an example of why you believe the source is corrupt. There is nothing in the scriptures that speak of drinking human blood or being cannibal for Holy Communion of which was instituted by Jesus and this is detailed in THE LAST SUPPER. There is no corruption in this. Never did the Passover scriptures indicate that even LAMBS' blood wad to be drinked. None of this is in scripture or written to be a part of the Last Supper.

Our "African brother" as you say "Yeshuah" again, as you say being defined as having Hair like lamb's wool and skin like burnished brass may be offensive to you, and I do not understand why. Even today, that is the scientific definition used to defined African-typed hair! Wooly haired AFrican people have hair that directly matches the behavior of lamb's wool! You give an example of how you would describe AFrican hair. Also, give an example of how ancient Africans were written about in other written works to prove your point about me not being able to speak to Yeshuah. What is your source then for believing in ancient history? I am very interested in your response in order to understand why you would speak against the English translation of the Bible (KJV). I would like to see what you weigh as being better!

Because the KJV of the bible is connected to the CREATOR how exactly as opposed to being the English extension embracing the manner in which Emperor Constantine's Ecumenical conclave at Nicene transformed Yeshuah from a fundamentalist Jew resisting Roman domination of his homeland into the sacrificial lamb for all of humanity's sins? WELL!

Oh no, that Jesus came to appeal to the world and for all humanity is not only acknowledged at the time of that council, but this is in the Old Testaments as well. Again, I cited the Book of Isaiah--the Gentiles shall come to the light. I don't put much value in Constantine but the scripts are aligned with the Old Testament. That was not the only council because there were many disagreements back then and for valid reasons.

Now, I have responded about the cannibal issue and drinking human blood, therefore, if you do not want to accept my response based on referencing the PASSOVER FEAST of lamb and unleavened bread, that is your right, but should at least acknowledge that I have addressed that issue.

I look forward to sharing more about this as well.

As far as the "trinity" the father, son, and holy Spirit, I don't understand what the contention would be here. The council grouped this as a trinity, but all three have been addressed in the Old Testament as well.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back