Black Spirituality Religion : Black Christian People

We are from the slave yard and English is the language we speak, it's not about doing things without the white man.

speaking in tongues referred to a time that the apostles were speaking the various languages at that time span! LOL. Those people were speaking Greek, Aramaic and languages of those times.

It's not about "doing things without the white man" and it's about the reality of him being from Panama and then moving to New York. You are saying that he learned to speak an Egyptian language through a trance, and today, the ancient Egyptian language is not spoken anywhere.

The word 'AMEN' in the Bible means 'SO BE IT', LOL, it does not refer to an ancient Egyptain man or god, otherwise, it would contradict the entire Bible about the ancient god AMEN!

The ancient god AMEN-- NARMER [ie. Amen] was a man and I love that history, but the other gods, AMUN and AMON are also more aligned with ancient Afrian mankind; not AMEN, anyway. That is why I say, script needs to be confirmed.

The African pharaohs that took on the name AMEN were specifically NOT aligning themselves to the indigenous Africans of Thebes, Nubia and the Sudan! They -- the 12th Dynasty-- were aligning themselves to the god AMEN meaning Narmer. The Thebans were aligning themselves to the god AMUN and there is a distinction!
Kamitic Spirituality still has to have an origin, so it's not about pre-dating Christ at the time of the Roman Empire times, but that is the point in script and the ancient Egyptian script was debauched at one point in time too, otherwise today, Egypt would not be dominated by non-indigenous AFricans!

But I understand about the term 'Kamitic' being a black thang.
you refuse to accept that there can be anything without the hand of the white man ?

kamit or khemet existed pre dynastic. we black people were there first.

script that the white man could get his hands on was corrupted. yes

i am referring to knowledge that was intuited across time. no white man involved.

your POV is that everything that exists passed through the hand of the white man ?

i ask you to re think that POV.

you think the fact that you still say amen is a co incidence ?

the kamitic tree of life
new-tree-of-life-b--2.png

you refuse to accept that there can be anything without the hand of the white man ?

Yep. After the Black kings gave it over to the White man--that is a reality.

kamit or khemet existed pre dynastic. we black people were there first.

I absolutely agree. Kamet or Khemet existed pre dynastic. we Black people were there first... until the Blacks gave it over to the White people.

i am referring to knowledge that was intuited across time. no white man involved.

Uh huh.

i ask you to re think that POV.

you think the fact that you still say amen is a co incidence ?

It's not about my POV, but Bro James based on the words that you use even in the Kametic tree of life, it was during a time when White people had completely infiltrated ancient Egypt! As Black people we need to realize that we cannot stick our heads in the sand and pretend that this did not happen.

Prior to AMEN-the Unifier [Narmer] even, I know that Black people existed in the earth, but we need to see the truth too, even about this ancient man named Amen. Do you know of any earlier 'god' named AMen? All of the names Ra Un Nefer Amen, are words that can be dated to script in Egypt based on a certain time period.

If you know more, I'm interested.

The very ancient man named AMEN-the-Unifier actually came up out of Upper Egypt and fought against the Asiatics! White people were there!--in Africa!

And so says the script, later this same AMEN-the-Unifier bonded with an Asiatic woman! LOL and so after he started the Dynastic Period, his line--the 3rd Dynasty-- became so oppressive with the Asiatics that were there, the 4th Dynasty---SETH Kings of Thebes overthrew them!

Yep. After the Black kings gave it over to the White man--that is a reality.

I absolutely agree. Kamet or Khemet existed pre dynastic. we Black people were there first... until the Blacks gave it over to the White people.

Uh huh.

It's not about my POV, but Bro James based on the words that you use even in the Kametic tree of life, it was during a time when White people had completely infiltrated ancient Egypt! As Black people we need to realize that we cannot stick our heads in the sand and pretend that this did not happen.

Prior to AMEN-the Unifier [Narmer] even, I know that Black people existed in the earth, but we need to see the truth too, even about this ancient man named Amen. Do you know of any earlier 'god' named AMen? All of the names Ra Un Nefer Amen, are words that can be dated to script in Egypt based on a certain time period.

If you know more, I'm interested.
The very ancient man named AMEN-the-Unifier actually came up out of Upper Egypt and fought against the Asiatics! White people were there!--in Africa!

And so says the script, later this same AMEN-the-Unifier bonded with an Asiatic woman! LOL and so after he started the Dynastic Period, his line--the 3rd Dynasty-- became so oppressive with the Asiatics that were there, the 4th Dynasty---SETH Kings of Thebes overthrew them!
amen is not a man.
amen is the head of the arch angels who serve us each.
it seems as if you cannot conceive of a time without white people?
the kamitic system works well for me so i'll leave it at that.

amen is the head of the arch angels who serve us each.
it seems as if you cannot conceive of a time without white people?

Bro James, I have never seen anything dated to any ancient Egyptian script or Sumerian script about "amen" being the head of arch angels, but that is interesting!

"it seems as if you cannot conceive of a time without white people?"

Colorism and White Supremacy goes way back in time, and it is the kind of iniquity in the earth that is a strange concept. There is nothing wrong with White people though, it is the issue of Color Supremacy and Black Self Hatred [inferiority complex] this is the problem.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back