Black Spirituality Religion : Black Christian People

how can any black person be so intimate with the book that the white man force on us and have NO KNOWLEDGE of black African spirituality ? HOW CAN THIS BE ????

I have answered this question. I have written in this very thread about PETER and all of the Black 'African' Kings and presence in history that this Bible details. How can you ignore this?

You say the white man forced this history about the Bible, that details how David hated White Supremacy, but show me your references that addressed this?

You speak of having 'No knowledge of African spirtuality', and have provided nothing about the origin of it or how it is that you have come to be in American slave system, practing this 'African Spirituality'; that makes no sense to me. Again, I can accept what you offer if it supports Black Unity.

I will look at the Black author of the book you posted.

Bro James, that is an image of a White woman!
Nevertheless, again, I accept anythig that supports Black unity and therefore, accept your take on this. But if you book has been translated into English, then that is obvious that like all ancient script, we have to consider the source.
i told you the book was written by a black man, Ra Un Nefer Amen.
why do you keep talking about translation ?
is it that you cannot imagine knowledge directly from black people ?
think about that.

you do know that africans were on the earth thousands of years before the bible ?

Ma'aT a white woman ?
maat2.jpg

i told you the book was written by a black man, Ra Un Nefer Amen.
why do you keep talking about translation ?
think about that.

you do know that africans were on the earth thousands of years before the bible ?

Ma'aT a white woman ?
View attachment 17650

That is a beautiful statue, but that does not dismiss the image you posted of a White women in the book.
think about that.

Are you saying that the English language is "directly from black people"?

"you do know that africans were on the earth thousands of years before the bible ?"

Uh, yes, I went into detail about this, in this thread.

Are you saying that the English language is "directly from black people"?
i was not clear.
you are familiar with trance, meditation and intuition ?
ra un nefer amen went into trance and intuited the word of god which he then wrote down.
that is how the knowledge traveled from then to now without white involvement.

ra un nefer amen is a scholar and a sage. he lives in brooklyn.

DSCN0124C 1600x72.jpg

you are familiar with trance, meditation and intuition ?
ra un nefer amen went into trance and intuited the word of god which he then wrote down.

He writes in ENGLISH!!!

I have no problem with his approach though, and again, accept anything that supports Black Unity.
But, my focus is on script and confirmation.

His trance and "the word of god which he then wrote down." is great, but to say that there is no white involvement when he speaks English, I have a problem it that because his being in the Americas means he has had to deal with the same issues of 'translations' that anyone does. Therefore, he work on 'African Spirituality' from the basis of Egypt is based on script that has been translated so, he has to deal with the same obstacles that anyone does when it comes to confirmation of script.

Early life Ra Un Nefer Amen was born in the Central American country of Panama. Amen attended Panama’s Conservatory of Music when he was six years old. He arrived in the United States on May 30, 1960, to continue his formal musical training and graduated from the Brooklyn High School for Boys in Brookly, New York in 1961. …
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ra_Un_Nefer_Amen

So, he came from Central America to USA and I think that is wonderful. Again, I can accept what you bring, because that seems all positive, but this does not kick against my concentration on regarding ancient script as a Black Christian.

He did not go to live in Africa, he is here living under this American, White American system so, his knowledge dis also travel through white involvement--the English language.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back