Black Spirituality Religion : Black Christian People

They were labeled heretics, pagans and non believers and sentenced to death by burning at the stake. Many hundreds of thousands were tortured if they did not renounce their beliefs and convert to this so-called Christian religion during The Spanish Inquisition.

[5] "They were labeled heretics, pagans and non believers and sentenced to death by burning at the stake. Many hundreds of thousands were tortured if they did not renounce their beliefs and convert to this so-called Christian religion during The Spanish Inquisition."

Ok, so I'm getting a little tired right now, so I will come back to this one and other statements. But again, the Spanish Inquistion marks the AD 1400s, I think and it was after the BLACK DEATH PLAGUE and a Movement went out against the remnants of the Seljuk Turks [Keraites] and other Blacks that had finally been overthrown. So, it is called many names in our educational curriculum like THE RENAISSANCE MOVEMENT that started in Italy. The Biblical prophecy calls it 'THE GOVERNMENT [IE BEAST] that was healed with a deadly wound'. And, also the scriptures refers to 'a time period of 1000 years between the downfall of the Roman Empire [west] which was around AD 400s and the set up of the 7-HEADED government system [Book of Daniel]. The Spanish Inquistion and the Expulsion of the Original Jews was apart of this movement to 'get the Infidels out of Europe' and soon the Age of Exploration started and etc.

Why even their beloved and venerated so-called God Jehovah brought about The Great Deluge that supposedly killed off all of humanity (with the exception of a few so-called chosen people) and ordered the destruction of cities and the mass killings of its inhabitants..

[6] "Why even their beloved and venerated so-called God Jehovah brought about The Great Deluge that supposedly killed off all of humanity (with the exception of a few so-called chosen people) and ordered the destruction of cities and the mass killings of its inhabitants.."

This is another at length challenge, I would like to take on, but I'm a little tired. But briefly, I would like to talk about the SCIENCE AND GENETICS of GIANTS--and its' relation to PEDOPHILIA and a Matriarchal system whereby some pre-flood civilizations were headed up by women who 'Uhhhhh' married their own sons... So there is another omitted reason behind the scriptures that are not brought out about why the Bible records 'JEHOVAH' deciding to flood the earth and stop the Y-DNA of Cain.

Cain became the ruler of 'SIN' [the sin that lieth at his door] and she married her own son...

So even though the Bible gives a detail account of Noah's wife 'his nakedness' having sex with his son/her son, Black people have been sucked into a mis-understanding of what the scriture is detailing.

Even though the scriptures make it clear that Ham realized that his father Noah realized that he was having sex, AGAIN, with his mother, and Ham ran out of the tent and got his brothers, Shem and JapHeth, and they came into the tent and covered their mother up who was caught butt naked in the act, and they BACKED NOAH'S NAKEDNESS [their mother] out of the tent, Black people are still relying of the slave masters conditioning to understand scriptures. You don't have to believe what you read, but at least undersand what has been scripted! LOL. Canaan was the product of this mother-son sex, so says the scriptures, and Noah freaked outwhen he realized that he 'was not the baby daddy' and was going to kill his wife, but his sons ran into the tent and backed her out. Then when Noah came to, out of his drunkeness, he realized that he was also 'uncovered' and this means that Canaan was already there! The Mayan records state that 'she' was pregnant in the ark... based on my research. So NOah flipped out and took back the land he had given Canaan as an inheritance when he realized that his wife had tricked him. No, Ham was not cursed, as the slave teachings tell us, but the scriptures do show that Noah cursed Canaan and this is the meaning of 'a servant of servant' -- he lost his landrights. Anyway, this is a huge discussion...the Canaanites are NOT cursed in the sense that we are taught today... otherwise what was Melchizadek? We have been spoon fed.

(Slaughtered men, women and children to be taken as slaves and plunder) in Deuteronomy 20: 10-17.

[7] "Slaughtered men, women and children to be taken as slaves and plunder) in Deuteronomy 20: 10-17."

I'm tired. I will get back to this; But briefly, the time period of this, I think is the lifetime of Joshua, about 400 years plus after SODOMY AND GOMER [GOMORRAH]; and there were still GIANTS--a scientific MARKER for INCEST--PEDOPHILIA. So, this may be hard to accept if we do not study and understand what was going on at this time period, but how would we feel today, if this was going on around you? Is is normal for adults to be having sex with their children? Okay, so the Hebrews were economically captive under this kind of behavior... so says the script... Joshua was like a madman, but hey, I can understand. lol...

Now I can go on and on about how this religion has been promulgated to mislead folks, exploit and con them out of their money to fill church and pastors coffers, fill their heads with superstitions and their hearts with fear, guilt and shame and got them worshiping a so-called God created by white folks who don’t even consider them equal, but I won’t do that. Oh, I just did, oh well.

Later... But, I don't think all White people believe in that 'so-called God created by certain white folks'. The reference I am citing is the Book of Daniel;

[paraphrasing] Daniel wrote that 'they' [GRECO-ROMAN] SYSTEM would worship 'A GOD THAT THEIR FATHER'S NEVER KNEW'. So out with JUPITER and in with 'the ANTI-CHRIST' [WHITE JESUS] because the Biblical description of Jesus was NOT a White man with straight hair.

So I ask again, why do Black folks in today’s modern world with access to an infinite amount of information, continue to be a slave to a so-called religion used in the past to justify the enslavement of our ancestors?

Below are a few pieces of scriptures provided for your perusal;

The Flood (Genesis 6-8)
The cities of the plain, including Sodom and Gomorrah (Genesis 18-19)

I think we all need to re-visit historical script from more than one source. Religion justifying enslavement--I agree is the problem. but this false religion is not supported in Biblical script from my understanding. Black Christians are not the only ones mis-educated. Again the reference of the flood-- I would concentrate on the presence of GIANTS. Sodomy and GOMER, I would concentrate on yes, THE AMORITES and GIANTS in that region.

The Egyptian firstborn sons during the Passover (Exodus 11-12)

Don't have much understanding on this one but to say that 80 years prior, based on my research, it was AMENOPHIS II [Amenhotep II] that ordered the slaughter of the 'SYRIAN' [including Hebrews] male babies so, perhaps their is a correlation. This pharaohs writings are extensive in how he loathed the Syrians and housed in many museums across the world. His father Tutmosis III, the warrior king, took him around and struck out the ORIGINAL 'BLACK' Egyptian queens from the records and replaced their own women with Assyrian and Mitannian queens. So we need to re-read history and re-align the dates and times. By the time that this DEATH PLAGUE occurred, this pharaoh was a product of incest. So, hey, there is more to this story. Black Africans have been made to obsess over the young King Tut and become enraged over the idea that he was not pure Egyptian, but some of our own Black scholars are also saying this!!! The Bible details that Moses and his brother Aaron confronted the young King Tut!!! Black Christians are not the only ones deceived to follow a strange belief. lol. we have all been deceived. Moses had a Black wife and he was not interested in that incestuous court of Thut-MOSES!!! LOL! He flipped out on the young puppet pharaoh King Tut!!! King Tut saw his whole military force anniahilated and like even the late Van Sertima wrote, these 'Egyptian servants' were actually ASSYRIANS!!! And, they were mixed-bred. They were dealing with plagues and etc. at this time. So, yes, this 18th Dynasty was hit hard and soon ended after the Exodus. King Tut died a few years later, and that story is also amazing to me. He was tormented by Ag, and he others of the ATen court and etc. His only sympathizers were the Thebans...

The Canaanites under Moses and Joshua; Numbers 21:2-3 Deuteronomy 7:1-7; Joshua 6:17, 21)
The Amalekites annihilated by Saul (1 Samuel 15)

Okay, frist off, I'm tired, but this is my passion, so I will say alitte. First off, the tribe of Judah were also CANAANITES!!!--in their maternal origins! So, it was not about killing off the Canaanites, it was about particular issues that maybe we need to regard. The 18th Dynasty started out with Kamoses and Ahmoses but right after that, their dynasty was usurped! The Thutmosis were foreigners! They were ethnic but they were intermixed with the Amorites/Amelekites and they practice some vulgar things in some cultures based on my understanding. Moses was raised in that court! And so, that is why he flipped out. He was raised by the pharaoh's daughter Bithia who was later stripped of her title and etc. by her own father and his foreign queens. So Moses was exposed to 'ethnic Egyptian women' that is why he probably clung to his Cushitic wife. Moses had a repulsion to White Supremacy, and he was very light skinned himself. So it's not about Canaanites, because the Hebrews, many of them not only the Judahmites were intermixed with Canaanites too.

Saul did not annihilate the Amalekites, but he was partial to them and the PHilistines because he was part Philistine himself. He was a descendant of KISH. It was DAvid that had a passion for warring against he Amalekites --HEADHUNTERS--BAAL PRIESTHOOD. There is a lot to this history too. It is vast.

Control and compliance through false hope while collecting tax free cash in the name of tithes.

LOL yes, this is true. I just do not really understand the religious aspect. I just have a hard time understanding how people can conform so easily to the idea of 'religion'. But I respect other people's take on it as long as it doesn't target trying to control me.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back