Black Spirituality Religion : Black Christian People

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
How can he do this as his first language when he was born in Central America?
i said he speaks it. not that it was his first language.

mediation, trance, intuition. you have heard of speaking in tongues ?

are you having a difficult time realizing that black people can do things without the white man ?

kamitic spirituality has nothing to do with the white man. it totally predates christ.

it's a black thang.

amen ra.jpg

Chevron Dove

May 7, 2009
are you having a difficult time realizing that black people can do things without the white man ?

We are from the slave yard and English is the language we speak, it's not about doing things without the white man.

speaking in tongues referred to a time that the apostles were speaking the various languages at that time span! LOL. Those people were speaking Greek, Aramaic and languages of those times.

It's not about "doing things without the white man" and it's about the reality of him being from Panama and then moving to New York. You are saying that he learned to speak an Egyptian language through a trance, and today, the ancient Egyptian language is not spoken anywhere.

The word 'AMEN' in the Bible means 'SO BE IT', LOL, it does not refer to an ancient Egyptain man or god, otherwise, it would contradict the entire Bible about the ancient god AMEN!

The ancient god AMEN-- NARMER [ie. Amen] was a man and I love that history, but the other gods, AMUN and AMON are also more aligned with ancient Afrian mankind; not AMEN, anyway. That is why I say, script needs to be confirmed.

The African pharaohs that took on the name AMEN were specifically NOT aligning themselves to the indigenous Africans of Thebes, Nubia and the Sudan! They -- the 12th Dynasty-- were aligning themselves to the god AMEN meaning Narmer. The Thebans were aligning themselves to the god AMUN and there is a distinction!

Chevron Dove

May 7, 2009
kamitic spirituality has nothing to do with the white man. it totally predates christ.

it's a black thang.
Kamitic Spirituality still has to have an origin, so it's not about pre-dating Christ at the time of the Roman Empire times, but that is the point in script and the ancient Egyptian script was debauched at one point in time too, otherwise today, Egypt would not be dominated by non-indigenous AFricans!

But I understand about the term 'Kamitic' being a black thang.

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
We are from the slave yard and English is the language we speak, it's not about doing things without the white man.

speaking in tongues referred to a time that the apostles were speaking the various languages at that time span! LOL. Those people were speaking Greek, Aramaic and languages of those times.

It's not about "doing things without the white man" and it's about the reality of him being from Panama and then moving to New York. You are saying that he learned to speak an Egyptian language through a trance, and today, the ancient Egyptian language is not spoken anywhere.

The word 'AMEN' in the Bible means 'SO BE IT', LOL, it does not refer to an ancient Egyptain man or god, otherwise, it would contradict the entire Bible about the ancient god AMEN!

The ancient god AMEN-- NARMER [ie. Amen] was a man and I love that history, but the other gods, AMUN and AMON are also more aligned with ancient Afrian mankind; not AMEN, anyway. That is why I say, script needs to be confirmed.

The African pharaohs that took on the name AMEN were specifically NOT aligning themselves to the indigenous Africans of Thebes, Nubia and the Sudan! They -- the 12th Dynasty-- were aligning themselves to the god AMEN meaning Narmer. The Thebans were aligning themselves to the god AMUN and there is a distinction!
Kamitic Spirituality still has to have an origin, so it's not about pre-dating Christ at the time of the Roman Empire times, but that is the point in script and the ancient Egyptian script was debauched at one point in time too, otherwise today, Egypt would not be dominated by non-indigenous AFricans!

But I understand about the term 'Kamitic' being a black thang.
you refuse to accept that there can be anything without the hand of the white man ?

kamit or khemet existed pre dynastic. we black people were there first.

script that the white man could get his hands on was corrupted. yes

i am referring to knowledge that was intuited across time. no white man involved.

your POV is that everything that exists passed through the hand of the white man ?

i ask you to re think that POV.

you think the fact that you still say amen is a co incidence ?

the kamitic tree of life
new-tree-of-life-b--2.png

Chevron Dove

May 7, 2009
you refuse to accept that there can be anything without the hand of the white man ?
Yep. After the Black kings gave it over to the White man--that is a reality.

kamit or khemet existed pre dynastic. we black people were there first.
I absolutely agree. Kamet or Khemet existed pre dynastic. we Black people were there first... until the Blacks gave it over to the White people.

i am referring to knowledge that was intuited across time. no white man involved.
Uh huh.

i ask you to re think that POV.

you think the fact that you still say amen is a co incidence ?
It's not about my POV, but Bro James based on the words that you use even in the Kametic tree of life, it was during a time when White people had completely infiltrated ancient Egypt! As Black people we need to realize that we cannot stick our heads in the sand and pretend that this did not happen.

Prior to AMEN-the Unifier [Narmer] even, I know that Black people existed in the earth, but we need to see the truth too, even about this ancient man named Amen. Do you know of any earlier 'god' named AMen? All of the names Ra Un Nefer Amen, are words that can be dated to script in Egypt based on a certain time period.

If you know more, I'm interested.

Chevron Dove

May 7, 2009
The very ancient man named AMEN-the-Unifier actually came up out of Upper Egypt and fought against the Asiatics! White people were there!--in Africa!

And so says the script, later this same AMEN-the-Unifier bonded with an Asiatic woman! LOL and so after he started the Dynastic Period, his line--the 3rd Dynasty-- became so oppressive with the Asiatics that were there, the 4th Dynasty---SETH Kings of Thebes overthrew them!

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
Yep. After the Black kings gave it over to the White man--that is a reality.

I absolutely agree. Kamet or Khemet existed pre dynastic. we Black people were there first... until the Blacks gave it over to the White people.

Uh huh.

It's not about my POV, but Bro James based on the words that you use even in the Kametic tree of life, it was during a time when White people had completely infiltrated ancient Egypt! As Black people we need to realize that we cannot stick our heads in the sand and pretend that this did not happen.

Prior to AMEN-the Unifier [Narmer] even, I know that Black people existed in the earth, but we need to see the truth too, even about this ancient man named Amen. Do you know of any earlier 'god' named AMen? All of the names Ra Un Nefer Amen, are words that can be dated to script in Egypt based on a certain time period.

If you know more, I'm interested.
The very ancient man named AMEN-the-Unifier actually came up out of Upper Egypt and fought against the Asiatics! White people were there!--in Africa!

And so says the script, later this same AMEN-the-Unifier bonded with an Asiatic woman! LOL and so after he started the Dynastic Period, his line--the 3rd Dynasty-- became so oppressive with the Asiatics that were there, the 4th Dynasty---SETH Kings of Thebes overthrew them!
amen is not a man.
amen is the head of the arch angels who serve us each.
it seems as if you cannot conceive of a time without white people?
the kamitic system works well for me so i'll leave it at that.

Chevron Dove

May 7, 2009
amen is the head of the arch angels who serve us each.
it seems as if you cannot conceive of a time without white people?
Bro James, I have never seen anything dated to any ancient Egyptian script or Sumerian script about "amen" being the head of arch angels, but that is interesting!

"it seems as if you cannot conceive of a time without white people?"

Colorism and White Supremacy goes way back in time, and it is the kind of iniquity in the earth that is a strange concept. There is nothing wrong with White people though, it is the issue of Color Supremacy and Black Self Hatred [inferiority complex] this is the problem.

Orisons

Jan 14, 2005
London in the United Kingdom
Occupation
Mechanical Designer/Project Manager
[QUOTE="Chevron Dove, post: 1020696, member: 22530"
Love your post! But no, the ancient Jews meaning Hebrew Israelites would NOT refute what you say about MAAT, NUBIA, KHEMET, EGYPTS scripts [earliest] in that it predates the Old Testament by nearly 2000 years! I do NOT! But like the Greek translations of the ancient Hebrew script and the Septuagint and the Dead Sea Scrolls of varying translations and the Phoenician language and script and the Aramaic language and script and the Assyrian language and Syrian language and etc. even the Egyptian scripts have been debauched!!!

So that is why, we need to continually address script!

That is exactly what is written ST MATTHEW Chapter 5 addresses this very issue! We need to address ancient script to confirm. It's not just the Hebrew script that have been tampered with and BLASPHEMED, but the ancient Egyptian scripts and Sumerian scripts have been tampered with as well.
/QUOTE]

"Chevron Dove, PEOPLE, there a specific reason why so many of us are blaming the CREATOR for the consistently maliciously EVIL behaviour of so many of the “Believers” as opposed to KNOWERS being manipulated by Buddhism, Hinduism, Judaism, Christianity, Islam and all of the other religious monoliths?

Could ANY of the so devout Christians generally, specifically Christian scholars [including the Pope/Archbishops etc] be specific as to which of the 50 English translations [from Amharic or Ancient Hebrew into Greek, Latin and subsequently English and all of the other European languages, isn't translation STILL being a far from perfect science] are the CREATOR’s words as opposed to various human scribes; as wouldn’t even the best Jewish scholars have NO WAY of explaining why their allegedly sacred “Ten Commandments” are virtually identical to 10 of the 42 Admonitions of Maat, from Nubia/Khemet/Egypt’s Book [of the Dead] of the Coming Forth by Day, which predates the Torah/Old Testament by nearly 2 millennia?"

Maybe, maybe not, but Cheveron Dove, and why haven’t you addressed/answered the first part of my question [underlined above], as opposed to so very very creatively editing it into oblivion in your post?

Additionally isn't quoting St Mathew in your response like you jumping out of the frying pan into the fire, or are you genuinely unaware of the manner in which Emperor Constantine's Ecumenical conclave at Nicene created [the current New Testament] Roman Catholicism by merging Christianity with Mithraism [Rome's previous human sacrificing state religion]; so as to prevent a civil war generated by the early Christians being 50% of the Roman Empire's population?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming isCOMPLETE?

Countdown to our 22nd Year ...

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Happily Married and doing well❤
Destee wrote on One-Hundredd's profile.
Hi Beloved! I've added Twitter and Facebook to destee.com - hoping it helps me pay closer attention to them both ... *sigh* ... we shall see ... :D ... :love:
Destee wrote on $$RICH$$'s profile.
MY $$RICH$$NESSSSSS!!!! ... :yaay: :yaay: :yaay:
butterfly#1 wrote on Angela22's profile.
Absolutely!