Black Spirituality Religion : Black Christian People

Chevron Dove

May 7, 2009
Maybe, maybe not, but Cheveron Dove, and why haven’t you addressed/answered the first part of my question [underlined above],
You have two statements underlined! But I am assuming you are references this statement:

"Could ANY of the so devout Christians generally, specifically Christian scholars [including the Pope/Archbishops etc] be specific as to which of the 50 English translations [from Amharic or Ancient Hebrew into Greek, Latin and subsequently English and all of the other European languages, isn't translation STILL being a far from perfect science] are the CREATOR’s words as opposed to various human scribes; as wouldn’t "

I did answer this statement but I will expound. I am a 'BLACK CHRISTIAN' and cannot speak for the actions of the Roman Catholics or Popes or Archbishops of how they determined out of the many English translations what to be perfect science and are the CREATOR's words as opposed to what MOSES really did write or other prophets before their diaspora. But I believe that we need to CONTINUALLY regard ancient scripts like the KJV Version of the Holy Bible and other ancient scripts that we can understand and compare and contrast. Depending on what government we are under, whether UK or USA or Ethiopia, we need to respect those systems but also CONTINUALLY regard anciet scripts.

Based on my own research I believ the KJV version is valid and regard the 1776 Separation of the AMericans from their basis is a crucial point to consider due to the basis of the Bible (KJV) and this American Constitution, especially regarding the issue of 'the Peculiar Institution' [ie CHATTEL SLAVERY].

I have studied the process of how the KJV came to be. I have studied about how the Septuagint came to be printed and translated from Hebrew into Kione Greek and then later translations.
I have studied about the COUNCILS during and after the AD 300s and the outrage of the Jews and Hebrews about their ancient scripts.
I have studied about the BIBLE CANONS and Deuterocanons, and Ecclesiastic books, and etc.
I have considered the reasonings of how certain Bibles decided to include certain books and written works as opposed to others.
I have read about the Book of the Maccabees, the Book of Tobit, the extra writings of Esther and Daniel, the Book of Wisdom, Baruch, the extra writings of Lamentations, Jubilees, Watchers, and etc.

I have studied and am continuing to study about the PHOENICIAN ALPHABET
I have studied and am continuing to study about the PALEO-HEBREW ALPHABET
I have studied and am continuing to study about the later Hebrew script and the Assyrian script
I have studied about the Dead Sea Scrolls found in Qumran and scripts that were written in Aramaic, Hebrew, and how they had been in the nearby libraries in Qumran before they ended up in about 11 caves in that region and, how the certain books were dated based on their content.

I understand some of the dating processes based on the content and why, for instance some Jews didn't accept certain Hebrew scripts and etc.

So, again, I believe that we should, today, continue to review these issues and regard it as a continual work in progress.

I use and accept the KJV and understand how the Masoretic text became a part of the process in how it was translated. I believe that, like the Exodus content, the CREATOR starts at the top, meaning with the HEAD of a government when he begins to JUDGE the earth and then goes down the line that HE sets up, so the THEBAN PRIESTHOOD and then the PHARAOH was judged first. Likewise, that is why I don't consider all of the other Bible translations my first source to consider the WORD OF GOD, but deal with the KING JAMES efforts to have the Bible translated. I believe that THE CREATOR will deal with the issue of 1776 and how America split from the KING's government to keep SLAVERY as law.

I believe in the Bible about MOSES and the EXODUS because it deals with BLACK AFRICAN OPPRESSION, the White European Christians did not thwart this message in the KJV Version.
I believe the KJV Bible about SIMON the BLACK [ie SIMON PETER] and their Bible KJV did not thwart this message about BLACK AFRICAN OPPRESSION.
I believe the KJV Bible about it content and also the statement that the English language is not DEEP and therefre we need to research the words and scriptures for the more complete message.

Chevron Dove

May 7, 2009
even the best Jewish scholars have NO WAY of explaining why their allegedly sacred “Ten Commandments” are virtually identical to 10 of the 42 Admonitions of Maat, from Nubia/Khemet/Egypt’s Book [of the Dead] of the Coming Forth by Day, which predates the Torah/Old Testament by nearly 2 millennia?"
Yes they probably do!

I can see that even the content of the Bible shows similarity of a more ancient time of script!
Let me try to explain this briefly, but this is a broad subject!

At the time that Moses scripted the Pentatuch, it was in the 1400s BC and the very content written shows that Moses wrote about an earlier timespan! the CREATOR dictated to Moses from the time WAY BEFORE ADAM and EVE!!! And then he dictated the time of Adam and Eve in detail. So this would be the obvious content that directly shows that THERE HAD TO BE A BOOK OF ENOCH and other books that were written by scholars 2 millennia prior to the life of MOSES! These ancient scripts of 2 millennia [ie 2000 years] prior to the Pentatuch were continually considered in the Pentatuch and much further in time by other Hebrew scribes and other civilizations. Obviously, the writings of IMHOTEP was also considered and a part of the Hebrew Bibles as well which would have been contemporary with the EGYPTIAN BOOK OF THE DEAD and etc.

So, the Pentatuch also includes the obvious that many Black African people today choose to ignore in that those ancient BLACKS intermixed with people that debauched their books! They intermixed with White people and some of these people were White Supremacist! Therefore, their ancient civilizations became severely corrupt and ancient Black people and others, were victimized until the CREATOR overthrew their systems. So therefore, you need to put dates on the time of the Book of the Dead, and the writings of Imhotep and the Books of Enoch in order to recognize the historical issues that led to their overthrow! Stop ignoring the whole truth when it comes to the evil part that the Black did. Imhotep's words, such as 'Let's eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow we die' is also in the content of the Bible KJV and used much farther in time, because these more ancient scripts 2000 years before the PENTATUCH were also considered as well. But like the Book of Enoch, some of the whole contents do not agree and shows that the book translations have been tampered with.

"Additionally isn't quoting St Mathew in your response like you jumping out of the frying pan into the fire, or are you genuinely unaware of the manner in which Emperor Constantine's Ecumenical conclave at Nicene created [the current New Testament] ..."

What in the world does that have to do with what Jesus said!?-- in ST MATTHEW!?

Jesus said, [in ST MATTHEW] that [paraphrasing] 'unless we do not supercede the publications of the scribes and the manmade laws of the Roman Empire system, we will in no wise enter into the kingdom of heaven!'

That is clearly saying [in the Bible KJV] that Jesus is saying the ancient scripts have been and will be BLASPHEMED since the Hebrews [including Jews] intermixed with them and allowed them to set up their Roman system in the land of Jerusalem and caused them to be overthrown, scattered, and their script handled by other non-Hebrews! Jesus is clearly saying to all, whether Christians or Jews, or Hebrews or etc. that if you are a 'Christ Follower' then, you better believe that the Anti-Christ will try to set his/her throne up in your sanctuary by tampering with your ancient scripts and making 'fake laws' that they will attempt to say are in your Bible! -- such as Chattel Slavery. It doesn't matter to me, if anyone thinks that I have jumped out of the pan into the fire, someone needs to deal with lies and deciet, it might as well be a BLACK CHRISTIAN, like me.
Christianity is not for wimps.

Chevron Dove

May 7, 2009
WOW! Love this video. What a beautiful girl! She is stunning.
Her message is amazing.

Orisons

Jan 14, 2005
London in the United Kingdom
Occupation
Mechanical Designer/Project Manager
[QUOTE="Chevron Dove, post: 1020890, member: 22530"
Yes they probably do!

I can see that even the content of the Bible shows similarity of a more ancient time of script! Let me try to explain this briefly, but this is a broad subject!

At the time that Moses scripted the Pentatuch, it was in the 1400s BC and the very content written shows that Moses wrote about an earlier timespan! the CREATOR dictated to Moses from the time WAY BEFORE ADAM and EVE!!! And then he dictated the time of Adam and Eve in detail.

So this would be the obvious content that directly shows that THERE HAD TO BE A BOOK OF ENOCH and other books that were written by scholars 2 millennia prior to the life of MOSES!

These ancient scripts of 2 millennia [ie 2000 years] prior to the Pentatuch were continually considered in the Pentatuch and much further in time by other Hebrew scribes and other civilizations. Obviously, the writings of IMHOTEP was also considered and a part of the Hebrew Bibles as well which would have been contemporary with the EGYPTIAN BOOK OF THE DEAD and etc.

So, the Pentatuch also includes the obvious that many Black African people today choose to ignore in that those ancient BLACKS intermixed with people that debauched their books! They intermixed with White people and some of these people were White Supremacist!

Therefore, their ancient civilizations became severely corrupt and ancient Black people and others, were victimized until the CREATOR overthrew their systems. So therefore, you need to put dates on the time of the Book of the Dead, and the writings of Imhotep and the Books of Enoch in order to recognize the historical issues that led to their overthrow!

Stop ignoring the whole truth when it comes to the evil part that the Black did. What EVIL have “the Blacks” done apart from consistently being conscripted, whether we want to fight or not into easily the most despicably cowardly WAR in human history, or are you going to specific as to when this so consistently malevolent onslaught on non-whites generally, people of African ethnicity specifically was ever officially declared as opposed to constantly waged for over 4 millennia [which is itself supernatural, isn’t it as highlighted by the so very divrese challenge of in anyway directing our children while we’re alive, as opposed to over a such a long time period] in every area of human activity?

Imhotep's words, such as 'Let's eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow we die' is also in the content of the Bible KJV and used much farther in time, because these more ancient scripts 2000 years before the PENTATUCH were also considered as well. But like the Book of Enoch, some of the whole contents do not agree and shows that the book translations have been tampered with.

"Additionally isn't quoting St Mathew in your response like you jumping out of the frying pan into the fire, or are you genuinely unaware of the manner in which Emperor Constantine's Ecumenical conclave at Nicene created [the current New Testament] ..."

What in the world does that have to do with what Jesus said!?-- in ST MATTHEW!? Were YOU there did you speak to Yeshuah, our African brother with hair like lambs wool, skin like burnished brass, as opposed to believing, putting so much credence to such a consistently corrupt source?

Jesus said, [in ST MATTHEW] that [paraphrasing] 'unless we do not supercede the publications of the scribes and the manmade laws of the Roman Empire system, we will in no wise enter into the kingdom of heaven!'

That is clearly saying [in the Bible KJV] that Jesus is saying the ancient scripts have been and will be BLASPHEMED since the Hebrews [including Jews] intermixed with them and allowed them to set up their Roman system in the land of Jerusalem and caused them to be overthrown, scattered, and their script handled by other non-Hebrews! Because the KJV of the bible is connected to the CREATOR how exactly as opposed to being the English extension embracing the manner in which Emperor Constantine's Ecumenical conclave at Nicene transformed Yeshuah from a fundamentalist Jew resisting Roman domination, who Rome literally crucified [while attempting to blame the Jews for his execution] of his homeland into the sacrificial lamb for all of humanity's sins?

Jesus is clearly saying to all, whether Christians or Jews, or Hebrews or etc. that if you are a 'Christ Follower' then, you better believe that the Anti-Christ will try to set his/her throne up in your sanctuary by tampering with your ancient scripts and making 'fake laws' that they will attempt to say are in your Bible! -- such as Chattel Slavery.

It doesn't matter to me, if anyone thinks that I have jumped out of the pan into the fire, someone needs to deal with lies and deciet, it might as well be a BLACK CHRISTIAN, like me. Christianity is not for wimps.
/QUOTE] What is your explanation of the trinity and that so very very bizarre hybrid of ritual vampirism and cannibalism the Eucharist/Holy Communion; the most obvious additions to the Torah as the New Testament post Nicene, or are you going to be the first person I've ever encountered to plausibly highlight and upside to ritually or actually drinking human blood and eating human flesh outside of Pagan victory rituals?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

Chevron Dove

May 7, 2009
What EVIL have “the Blacks” done apart from consistently being conscripted,
Well, for starters:

the ancient Black 'African' [ie Kemet] kings married WHITE WOMEN!!! LOL. Why is this constantly ignored!? These ancient Black intermixed with certain White people and then their books were debauched and they were overthrown, forced marched out of their lands or enslaved, not by Whites, but by other Blacks and etc. Why is this being ignored?

Let me make this real for today!

Did not former president obama's father 'marry' a White woman? Isn't Obama part-White?
Now under this so-called 'First Black American president' that 90% of Black Americans voted for [including the Black Church] we now have a new federal law;
HOMOSEXUALITY! Please someone show me in ancient Kemet script where this pedophilia-law
was allowed!? Where is it in any Bible scripture that this is allowed by the Creator?

Chevron Dove

May 7, 2009
Were YOU there did you speak to Yeshuah, our African brother with hair like lambs wool, skin like burnished brass, as opposed to believing, putting so much credence to such a consistently corrupt source?
I don't understand why any Black African would reject this description! Show me a source, a Black African source, today, that says that Jesus had 'HAIR LIKE WOOL or was DARK SKINNED as BURNISHED BRASS!'

That sounds crazy to say to the White man, 'Hey, White man, I'm mad at you because you said that JESUS was dark like burnished brass and had nappy hair'! Why would I be mad for that! I am angry because Michael D'Angelo want us to accept his depiction.

Chevron Dove

May 7, 2009
Because the KJV of the bible is connected to the CREATOR how exactly as opposed to being the English extension embracing the manner in which Emperor Constantine's Ecumenical conclave at Nicene transformed Yeshuah from a fundamentalist Jew resisting Roman domination, who Rome literally crucified [while attempting to blame the Jews for his execution] of his homeland into the sacrificial lamb for all of humanity's sins?
"...who Rome literally crucified [while attempting to blame the Jews for his execution..."

I am not completely understanding you on this point. Can you elaborate?

Yes, I agree that Rome wants to put ALL of the blame on the Jews for the execution of Jesus, when at that time, the Jews did not have the total say so at all! I understand this trick in putting the blame completely on the Jews, but this is why Jesus came too, to correct the Jews for allowing these Romans to set up in their lands. The Jews are not completely exempt--but yes, the Romans orchestrated this execution and under their Roman law, they are the ones to allow for this execution of a 'man' that was found to be NOT GUILTY of the allegations put against him. Jesus' proved that the Roman law was a lie.

But as far as the Council of Nicene, I don't understand what you mean in reference to the English today?

--The Sacrificial Lamb for all humanity sins--
Can you elaborate. I don't understand what you mean. Jesus came to help his people who had been deceived and were lost and scattered, but he also came to help the whole world and this agrees with the Old Testament, for example the Book of Isaiah, in that the GEntiles would come to the light.

Chevron Dove

May 7, 2009
What is your explanation of the trinity and that so very very bizarre hybrid of ritual vampirism and cannibalism the Eucharist/Holy Communion; the most obvious additions to the Torah as the New Testament post Nicene, or are you going to be the first person I've ever encountered to plausibly highlight and upside to ritually or actually drinking human blood and eating human flesh outside of Pagan victory rituals?
OKAY. LOL. I'm a little short winded right now, I'm tired, and need to take a break, but I will respond briefly because, if I know and have thought about something, I will address it. But I will try to come back to respond more, if I didn't make myself clear on this issue:

"very very bizarre hybrid of ritual vampirism and cannibalism the Eucharist/Holy Communion..."
"obvious additions to the Torah as the New Testament post Nicene"
"are you going to be the first person I've ever encountered to plausibly highlight and upside to ritually or actually drinking human blood and eating human flesh outside of Pagan victory rituals?"

I will NOT be the first person to condone pagan cannibalism, drinking human blood, or eating human flesh as saying this is what what the Bible says! That is not what the Bible says!
You suggest that this was added to the Torah and to the New Testament after the Council of Nicene but that is NOT true!!!

This HOLY COMMUNION detailed in the NEW TESTAMENT BIBLE by the Apostles--AUTHORS--that wrote about this, published their own books about 30 years after the execution [ie CRUCIFIXION] and had their writings considered in these COUNCILS around the AD 300s, long after they had died, is a direct connection to the OLD TESTAMENT. Let me break it down a little right now!

THE HOLY COMMUNION is a direct connection to the very same observance institutied back in the days of MOSES and the EXODUS!
THE HOLY COMMUNION/EUCHARIST Observance directly agrees with the PENTATUCH and the set up of the PASSOVER which was a COMMANDMENT by THE CREATOR to NEVER END. So, the Holy Communion was AMENDED by JESUS at the time of THE LAST SUPPER!
Jesus amended this COMMANDMENT to be observed in this way because HE KNEW THAT HE WAS GOING TO BE EXECUTED and therefore, the end of the PASSOVER observance has it had been observed for over 1000+ years was of none affect! As the prophet Daniel wrote some 400 years earlier, when the "Daily Sacrifice Shall be Taken Away" there would be no more need for the TEMPLE WORSHIP system of bringing food to the temple priest Levites anymore.
The entire purpose of Moses' setting up the PASSOVER LAMB and BREAD was based on JESUS, coming to earth to 'pass over our sins'; he was the purpose of this aspect of the yearly PASSOVER WEEK where a unblemished lamb was brought on Tuesday or the 10th of the week, and then killed and prepared on the eve [13th] and eaten on the 14th..." Jesus came to be the embodiment of the Jews under Roman rule, by their own doing, --- marrying Hellene women and Roman people and allowing these pagans to set up their system of BLACK HATRED AND SACRIFICE--the SATURNALIA FESTIVAL!!!

LOL-- Jesus was executed under the Greco-Roman Saturnalia Festival which marks 1000+ years of deceiving Black people into this evil Human Sacrifice of SETH [ie. SETH--BLACKS]; a ritual that mocks BLACK-ON-BLACK VIOLENCE. This PASSOVER that Moses set up does not only answer to the Hebrews being stuck under the Egyptian-Assyrian Hard bondage, but goes back 2 millinnia to times when other Seth people were being comepletely 'done-in'! -- due to white supremacy! This is why this PASSOVER OBSERVANCE is to NEVER END. But after Jesus came to MARK the ROMAN EMPIRE for its deception, there was no more need to bring A LAMB to the Temple anymore, so therefore,

PASSOVER became HOLY COMMUNION!--- Holy Communion and Passover are the same in rememberance that an innocent man --SETH--Descendant of Seth--- would be executed to prove that God's creation of ADam and Eve and Seth, will not be thrown down completely and therefore given a chance to be delivered out of their sins if they so choose.

So HOLY COMMUNION does not detail eating lamb and unleavened bread after the Crucifixion. When the Church was set up in Turkey, they would eat WINE and bread for HOLY COMMUNION and did not have to observe it in Passover season but at anytime they so choose.

The anti-christ tries to make it seem like Holy Communion means eating human blood and cannibalism, but this is a lie. Jesus is the PASSOVER, no one ate him! LOL. No one ate Jesus or drunk his blood! LOL.

Pagans try to infuse everything but that don't make it true.

As in the Old Testament, Book of Isaiah, Passover Festival and the Festival of Booths [Tabernacles] will continue on for ever. There are two aspects of Passover: [1] the lamb and [2] the unleavened Bread and both are extensively written about. Then the Booths aspect is also extensive. It speaks to the downfall of the Black African, Seth, Kemet, Nubian... mankind! Adamah. Their sins of the flesh--meaning-- having sex with non-Seth beings...

But Jesus came to appeal to an earth that was also inhabited prior to the time of Adamah too!!! That is another whole topic! --Mentioned in the Bible too.

Godhood

Aug 14, 2019
Questions we should be asking ourselves: are we getting the real messages that the bible is teaching? Is it time to start questioning the christian religion? Because we been praying for 400 years nothing happened. we go to church every sunday for the past 200 years and we in the same condition. Why haven't tbe churches get involved in the struggle of black people if it's suppose to represent the kingdom of god. Why dont the church address political situations(since everything is politics). Why dont they talk about economic inequality?

Countdown to our 22nd Year ...

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Happily Married and doing well❤
Destee wrote on One-Hundredd's profile.
Hi Beloved! I've added Twitter and Facebook to destee.com - hoping it helps me pay closer attention to them both ... *sigh* ... we shall see ... :D ... :love:
Destee wrote on $$RICH$$'s profile.
MY $$RICH$$NESSSSSS!!!! ... :yaay: :yaay: :yaay:
butterfly#1 wrote on Angela22's profile.
Absolutely!