Chief Elder Osiris : Black Children At War With Themselves As The Black World Stand by As Their Observers

Chief Elder Osiris

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 3, 2002
Black Children At War With Themselves As The Black World Stand by As Their Observers !!!

Hoteph Beloved Sisters And Brothers:

You know I can go back into my Childhood and do some reflection and make some comparison with that Time and this Time, with the Child expos-er of what the environment of my Time and what the Child environment is of this Time, and easily conclude that My Childhood Time, even though it was a Time when Segregation was the law of the land and racism couple with injustice toward Black people was as peanuts and Hot Dogs at White Folks Ball Game, and then say to you that my childhood Time was much more rewarding than the Black Childhood Time of today, because the parents of my Time did not Lie to us concerning out Life condition and should I do so, then what would the Black Child of today would have gained other than to verify that my Childhood oppression was under more control than the childhood of the Black Child today and Fear of White Folk authority and control among Black people was what caused my Childhood to appear more disciplined and obedient than the Childhood of today, not that we never desire a Life of Justice, peace, pleasure, and comfort.

When in fact the only different in my Childhood than the Childhood today is the fact that My Childhood of Racism and Black injustice created a parental environment that did not have the intensity of the covert Racism and injustice, melted in with an overt integrated Social, Educational and Economic magnet which expose the today Black Child to today, giving off the false notion that all is available to them if they only do what the system tell them to do and work hard and whatever their little Minds so desire is theirs for the earning and it is that Lie and Deception that was the difference between My Childhood and the Childhood today of our Black children,

The end result when the Black Children find out they have been lied to, because the work that is there for them do not pay enough to have their life desire and dream to come True, so you end up getting from those Black Children that have been deceived, saying to Momma, Poppa, when ever he is around, grand momma and grand poppa and to an environment that serve as a lying magnet to the Black Child, saying I am gonna get mine any way I can, even if it mean Death or prison and mainly causing death to come upon them by their own doing, either directly by their hand or indirectly by the Hand of an evil and unjust environment, represented by what is call Law Enforcement.

So the question, where are those Children Parents, well they are on the side line of hardship and despair observing the Death of the Black Nation, as they shout it take a village to raise the Child and do nothing to practice such a shout, making the village a party to the crime against our own Children, as they commit War against themselves, while the Black World stand by as their observer.

Lies, Lies such is what we tell ourselves every time we imply that our Children is a problem to our community, choosing to condemn the Child for what the village has omitted to do and that is to raise the Child, by telling them the Truth about what a Racist and unjust environment will do to them, by the fact of they being Black, and tell them the Truth about what it is Black people must do in order to save them the Black Child and teach them not to accept everything they look at on TV or Hear in the class room of a racist education system or hear coming from the Willie Lynch Negro portraying themselves as role models, not telling the Child that such appearance of success come with a price and that price is the Black Soul Divine Mind, a Mind without, will prevent the child from knowing the Truth and understanding Reality concerning the Black Life in an environment that is not under the control of Black people nor do Black People have authority to assure the Black Child anything pertaining to them being permitted to achieve their dream, their vision, their desires, their Goal they had set for their Childhood Life.

The Truth, Black Folks Despise The Truth, meaning we can not handle the Truth, because if we could, we would not be in this lying unjust deceiving infested Racist environment call america, an environment that now have our Black Children at War with themselves while their Parents stand on the side line as their observers !!!

Here we are calling for a War on Crime in our Communities instead of injustice and in doing so, is declaring War on our Children, as the guilty criminal is making the declaration, how Shameless and Foolishly deceiving we have become to our Children, refusing to acknowledge the Truth about our neglect of the Black Child.

Do I need to go into what it is we are to do to save our Children, thus the black world, I do not Think so, not here on this World Wide Net, because if I did you should know it is not about anything of Liberating Importance.

As The Honorable Marcus Garvey Say:

Up You Mighty Race, Accomplish What You Will !!!

I say, allow your Will to be about the Liberation of our Children,Thus The Black World.

Let You Who Have The Wisdom To Understand what has just been shared with you, Know What Is True And That Which Is a Lie.

True and Divine Blackness require a Divine Black Mind and with such a Mind will take you into the various Conscious Dimensional levels, whereby only Thoughts of a Harmonious, Orderly, and Balance natural action will become the result of such Divine Thought, therefore, True and Real Blackness is both external as well as internal and the two must verify the reality of being One, in Harmony, Order, and Balance, guided by the action of a Divine Mind, therefore to Hate is to verify an acceptance of Evil action, which verify a behavior that is destructive in Thought, Ways, and Action and such become the verifier of a Nature acted out in an evil, sinful, lying and deceitful attitudinal and behavioral manner, giving off a reflection that be the Mind of Lucifer and not that of a Divine Being.

The Code, Divine Being, Know Thyself !!!

How Pitiful And Shameless We Black Folks Have Become In The World Today, Not Knowing Which Way Is And Which Way Is Not, What Is Going and What Is Coming.

Let Those Who are Wise Understand What has Just Been Shared With You.

In america it should be, it must be for the Black Minds in america, Freedom and not a perpetuation of endless acts of survival, the Divine First Way Nature of Black folks, happen to be Freedom.

So It Is, And so It shall Be!!!

The Truth, The Negro Despise The Truth And Serve to Be a Traitor to The Black Race!!!

Beloved, Only The Devil Is Displeased Concerning This Revelation, As I Share With you The Truth, Having No Concern With What Your Behavior Will Be Toward Me, Because I Follow The Path So Charted For Me By Our Ancient Divine Cosmic Ebonite Ancestors, As I Have Only Love For You Who Know, and Know Not.

Date, Time And Place can be assigned to Truth and Lies, but Sound Profound Reasoning and Logic, Bed Down only with Truth

Remain strong and always be alert, taking no one for granted.

Free your Mind and conquer Fear and the Black Divinity will return, bringing the Liberation of the Divine Black so call Afrikan Nation, which is now divided and fearful of God in this life, because of the devil religion.

The Truth, Black folks Despise The Truth, Thus serve as a sign of how hateful we are toward the You of ourselves and how well programmed we Black Folks are.

I come sharing the Truth not with arrogance, but with the Divine
meekness so required of me by our Ancient Cosmic Dark ancestors.
>
> The Truth is not to be claimed, it require that it be known and
understood, relinquishing all irrational emotions, attributes of Lies
and act of deception.

I Will Present The Truth Wherever I Can Get Truth An Appearance,
Even In The Midst Of Black Folks Fears and Divisiveness!!! -osiris
>
> Here Is Loving the Black So Call Afrikan,Even In Spite Of
Yourselves!!!-osiris
>
> It Is Time to Elevate The Truth and Condemn The Lie!!!-osiris
>
> It Is The Black Fool That say, I Have Lost Nothing In Afrika!!!-
Osiris
> It Is The Fool That Ignore The Truth In Favor Of a Fool!!!-osOsiris

> Run! Run!, Run Black Woman And Man, Back Into The Safety Of Your
Divinity!!!-Osiris

> The Human Being Say God Command, The Divine Say God Reprimand
Not!!!-osiris
>
> All Respect and Honor to That Black Prophet, The Honorable Marcus
Garvey.
>
> Hoteph
Osiris
> Chief Elder
> Sankofa Repatriation Movement
> Hierophant, Teacher Of Ancient Black Theology

Re: stand by

Greetings,
Selah. ...great "stand by" during black children at war with power too. ...In all the 400+ years between this time:
1agl_dev_obde_slave-punishment-2.jpg

(see adults standby from side right)
and this time:
1bwatchingYutWhippingDisobedient.JPG

(see adults standby from side left)

Today we standby from couch and watch fox news eh. It painful.
But, if as our teachers/ancestors remind, we re-draw the line in both pictures in we mind and defend persistently against all violators, we will soon overcome this likkle trouble.
One.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back