Black People : Black Cats and Bad Smells

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by truetothecause, Apr 21, 2007.

1. truetothecause

truetothecause Well-Known Member MEMBER

The~rapist
    Ratings:
    +843
    Hotep Family...

Can someone talk t me abut what they know of BLACK CATS and BAD SMELLS.

For the past seven years...towards end of 1999...I have had Black Cats crossing my path. Recently, it has been in the most remote of places! I think I'll be seeing this one over time.

Also...for the past year or so..I've been experiencing the sudden onslaught of of Foul Smells. It lasts any where from15 mins. to an hour. It has happened in a couple different places....mostly during times when i am attempting to document my thoughts and feelings.
    Any Thoughts/Knowledges???

2. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23
    Beloved, first of all Cata are formed to smell as cats, it does not matter what shade and colors the cat might be.

Beloved TTTC:

I asked Chief Osiris for an intepretation and below is what he said.
    --------------------------------------------------------------

What is being experienced is what is call suggestive thought, in other words those thoughts are not actually your thoughts that you are using to process your sense of smell, but is the thought placed in our head about the shade Black that is most unacceptable, which we refer to as bad.

The Mind is a powerful Energy to allow others to control the mental process that cause you to be able to determine the cause and effect of life happening and know the reason why.

I guess White cats smell would be and is considered to be much more pleasant

The smell is in the Mind sense.

HILY

Chief Elder Osiris

3. truetothecause

truetothecause Well-Known Member MEMBER

The~rapist
    Ratings:
    +843
    Beloved Goddess Isis333
    Thank you for taking the time and effort to address this thread..

I am trying to overstand the things you have written and the thoughts shared by Elder Oisirus..

first...what is meant by "Cata"?
    second..it sounds as if the Chief is saying the smells are "in my mind" and not real...yet..a reflection of me feeding into negative thoughts or energy projected by someone else??

Finally...the presence of Black Cats and the introduction of the bad smells happened at different points of time in my life...I noticed the cats @ 7 yrs ago and the smells began last yr so i am not really making a direct connection between the two.....

4. PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons Administrator STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    Hello sister truetothecause!:wave:

I don't have an answer for you but would like to share my experience with foul smells.

There have been instances when, out of no where I would smell foul odors too. It wouldn't last long and just happen suddenly. I often wonder what that was all about too.

There is a theory by most ghostchasers and pyschics that a strong sulfur smell, which happens suddenly out of nowhere is the sign of a spiritual presence. I don't know how true this may be, but this is what they claim.

5. Goddess Auset333

Ratings:
    +23
    Beloved Queen TTTC:

Correction

Cata is Cat.

Please email Chief Osiris or call him for more information about this precious.

HILY/A

g IsIs

6. Sleep

Sleep New Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    I never personally have a problem with a Black cat in particular and as far as the smells. . .

cats lick themselves clean and they not chewing gum all day, so I mean, make the thoughts from that

7. Metaverse

Metaverse Well-Known Member MEMBER

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Peace Family.

Truetothecause. Lucky you.

A Black cat crossing your path is perhaps one of the best omens you can get. Don't be afraid, its not bad luck. Perhaps you are the one in the Cat's path......either way- its a blessing. Don't say "shoe Cat- shoe! Get away!" You'd be chasing away a blessing. In the cases, your cats are messengers. I would speak to them when I do see them. Say "Thank you for coming." Sometimes Black cats walk with Spirits, so for each cat you see, there is someone there with them. And there is only one reason a Black cat would continue to cross your path, there must be some Goddess energy, psychic or spiritual power you are working on, or holding out on.

As far as the "foul smells" this could also be your psychic energy at work. If you are having this experience when you are trying to document thoughts and feelings, this act- for whatever reason is causing a rise in heat or emotion from spirits who might be sitting inside your aura, home or wherever. To know what this is for sure, you would have to do your own experiments. I would bathe in lavender, or use it around the house. Some herbal stores sell it in a spray bottle, or you can make it yourself. It may not be serious.

I dated a Sistah some years back with a simular issue. She was playing with things she shouldnt've been. Like weejee boards, etc., not knowing what she was doing. She ended up attracting bad energies into the home. I knew because I could see them, she couldn't. Terrible things were always happening to her and she never knew why. Plants would die in the home. Pets would die or run away. All she knew is that when she had a good idea, especially something that would liberate her mind out that situation she'd smell a terrible odor. So terrible that she would lose her train of thought, or associate that idea with the odor and never think of it again. I managed to end all that of course. Negative spirits have a hard time with me, in either worlds.

But your case may not be all that bad, hopefully its not that at all.

8. cursed heart

cursed heart Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +38
    Very interesting!
    I have these two cats that always circle my town home.
    One is yellow/gold and the other is black.
    Cats love me!
    Everytime I go to my grandmothers house they sniff me and jump on me!
    This past easter she let him out of the room by mistake and he came right to me.
    I am severly allergic to them.
    I never thought of cats as being spititual beings.
    Why is that?
    I saw keanu reeves(in a movie) use a black cat to escape to the spiritual realm of hell.
    He held the cat by the face, starred into the eyes of the cat with his feet soaking in water.
    When he returned his body was literally smoking.
    Maybe fiction maybe not.

9. Goddess Auset333

Ratings:
    +23
    Beloved Mighty warrior King Meta Science.

Beloved, I agree with you.

I am surrounded by cats out in the West, and every time a Black cat or cat period is near me or cross my path, I acknowledge and speak to the cats.

Thank you

HILY/A

g Isis

10. Metaverse

Metaverse Well-Known Member MEMBER

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Peace & Blessings to you all Family.

Cursed Heart you are speaking about the movie Constantine.
    [​IMG]

He used the cat as a portal into hell by starring into its eyes. This comes from the theory or myth that cats can see invisible things, spirits etc. So if one could stare deep enough into a cat's eyes, perhaps you can see or experience what the cat sees.

Black cats especially are so feared, like Black people themselves they are brutally killed in many places around the world. Ironically however White cats are the most cherished. White Cats are associated with royalty and luxury, while Black cats associated with evil and bad luck. Most Cats have the ability to "draw out" or attract different types of energy, even repel. For this reason perhaps our Ancestors used them and adored them.

Certain Cats have a very high psychic vibration, and they can help your dreams and your overall outlook on life. Some Cats also have very high sexual energy and social wisdom. A Cat chooses whom it will bestow these gifts upon. Cats spend more time on the other side than they do in this world, I believe that they know our wants and needs sometimes better than we do.

A Black Cat is a powerful feline representation of ourselves. Melanin gives both of us our physical beauty and strength (as well as other abilities). However, the lack of tyrosine in both humans and cats causes weaker genetics.

[​IMG]
    Are Black Cats bad luck? All depends on what side you're on....