Black People : Black Cats and Bad Smells

truetothecause

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 26, 2007
In the fantasy of Afreekan Unity
Occupation
The~rapist
Hotep Family...

Can someone talk t me abut what they know of BLACK CATS and BAD SMELLS.

For the past seven years...towards end of 1999...I have had Black Cats crossing my path. Recently, it has been in the most remote of places! I think I'll be seeing this one over time.

Also...for the past year or so..I've been experiencing the sudden onslaught of of Foul Smells. It lasts any where from15 mins. to an hour. It has happened in a couple different places....mostly during times when i am attempting to document my thoughts and feelings.
Any Thoughts/Knowledges???

Beloved, first of all Cata are formed to smell as cats, it does not matter what shade and colors the cat might be.

Beloved TTTC:

I asked Chief Osiris for an intepretation and below is what he said.
--------------------------------------------------------------

What is being experienced is what is call suggestive thought, in other words those thoughts are not actually your thoughts that you are using to process your sense of smell, but is the thought placed in our head about the shade Black that is most unacceptable, which we refer to as bad.

The Mind is a powerful Energy to allow others to control the mental process that cause you to be able to determine the cause and effect of life happening and know the reason why.

I guess White cats smell would be and is considered to be much more pleasant

The smell is in the Mind sense.

HILY

Chief Elder Osiris

Goddess IsIs333 said:
Beloved, first of all Cata are formed to smell as cats, it does not matter what shade and colors the cat might be.

Beloved TTTC:

I asked Chief Osiris for an intepretation and below is what he said.
--------------------------------------------------------------

What is being experienced is what is call suggestive thought, in other words those thoughts are not actually your thoughts that you are using to process your sense of smell, but is the thought placed in our head about the shade Black that is most unacceptable, which we refer to as bad.

The Mind is a powerful Energy to allow others to control the mental process that cause you to be able to determine the cause and effect of life happening and know the reason why.

I guess White cats smell would be and is considered to be much more pleasant

The smell is in the Mind sense.

HILY

Chief Elder Osiris

Beloved Goddess Isis333
Thank you for taking the time and effort to address this thread..

I am trying to overstand the things you have written and the thoughts shared by Elder Oisirus..

first...what is meant by "Cata"?
second..it sounds as if the Chief is saying the smells are "in my mind" and not real...yet..a reflection of me feeding into negative thoughts or energy projected by someone else??

Finally...the presence of Black Cats and the introduction of the bad smells happened at different points of time in my life...I noticed the cats @ 7 yrs ago and the smells began last yr so i am not really making a direct connection between the two.....

Hello sister truetothecause!:wave:

I don't have an answer for you but would like to share my experience with foul smells.

There have been instances when, out of no where I would smell foul odors too. It wouldn't last long and just happen suddenly. I often wonder what that was all about too.

There is a theory by most ghostchasers and pyschics that a strong sulfur smell, which happens suddenly out of nowhere is the sign of a spiritual presence. I don't know how true this may be, but this is what they claim.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back