REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 22, 2004
Where the Niger meets the Nile
Occupation
Author
http://politics1.com/p2008-gop.htm
These cats made me laugh

GeoBailey.jpg
Well actually George Bailey is down there with the also rans. But he's as Black as the ace of spades if you don't look too subcutaneously.

Here is his statement

STATUS: ANNOUNCED CANDIDATE. George Bailey is an ordained minister, retired classroom teacher and USAF veteran. He was also briefly a candidate for New Mexico Governor in 2006, but withdrew before the primary. On his website, he describes himself as follows: "First, I am an American. Second, I am a practicing Christian. Third, I am a veteran. Fourth, I am a Cu****e, Ebony, Negro, Black, and African American, who proudly embraces my ancestral heritage. Fifth, I am a former independent Democrat, and presently, I am an independent Republican. And sixth, I am my own man, free from any commitments to special interest groups who are paralyzed morally, and who hinder social-economic equity to all Americans in thought, word, and deeds." He has authored a campaign book and says he is "dedicated to God, Family, and Country."

keyes.jpg
We've seen Alan Keyes before and we know what he's about.

STATUS: ANNOUNCED CANDIDATE. Dr. Alan Keyes, a social conservative who has been a bombastic TV and radio show host, is making a third run for President in 2008. Keyes previously lost runs for the GOP Presidential nomination in 1996 and 2000, for US Senate in Maryland in 1988 and 1992, and for US Senate in Illinois in 2004. Keyes -- who holds a Ph.D. in Government from Harvard and was initially a US Foreign Service Officer -- served in the Reagan Administration as US Ambassador to the United Nations Economic and Social Council (1983-85) and Assistant US Secretary of State (1985-87). Since then, Keyes has been involved with a variety of conservative causes and these days maintains his own leadership PAC. Keyes has maintained friendly ties with the ultra-conservative Constitution Party, but remains a member of the GOP. A group of his supporters purpotedly "drafted" him to run for President again in 2008. However, it should be noted the draft group operated from a website owned and controlled directly by Keyes. He formally announced his candidacy in September 2007. Some Constitution Party leaders are hopeful Keyes may seek their nomination if a pro-choice, pro-gay rights nominee like Rudy Giuliani is on the GOP ticket.

malone.jpg
Yes, you can serve God as president, at least Joan Malone thinks so. But whose God are we talking about here?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back