Nation of Gods and Earths : Black & Brown Blog Radio Show

Given the name of the show, can I assume that the NGE is composed of blacks and hispanics/latinos?
Peace,

The term "Black & Brown" comes from one of the many hip hop groups under the Sun Tzu Cadre record label that is controlled by the Gods in D-Mecca.

The Nation of Gods and Earths see the original family composed of Black, Brown and Yellow people. This means everyone who is non-white is actually a "shade" of black. So for those with understanding, the black man is "original", the brown man is "original" and the yellow man is "original." So at the end of the day we view the world as having two types of people which are "original" i.e. black, brown and yellow and also "colored" i.e. white people. There are people of all the various "shades" of black in the Nation of Gods and Earths. It's actually quite amusing to see a Chinese, Polynesian or Latino brotha refer to himself as God because it's something you don't see very often. They are all right and exact to see it that way though.

Peace
Precise Infinite Peace Allah

Peace,

The term "Black & Brown" comes from one of the many hip hop groups under the Sun Tzu Cadre record label that is controlled by the Gods in D-Mecca.

The Nation of Gods and Earths see the original family composed of Black, Brown and Yellow people. This means everyone who is non-white is actually a "shade" of black. So for those with understanding, the black man is "original", the brown man is "original" and the yellow man is "original." So at the end of the day we view the world as having two types of people which are "original" i.e. black, brown and yellow and also "colored" i.e. white people. There are people of all the various "shades" of black in the Nation of Gods and Earths. It's actually quite amusing to see a Chinese, Polynesian or Latino brotha refer to himself as God because it's something you don't see very often. They are all right and exact to see it that way though.

Peace
Precise Infinite Peace Allah

K..thanks.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back