Black Spirituality Religion : BLACK BLOOD:

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Metaverse, Oct 6, 2008.

1. Metaverse

Metaverse Well-Known Member MEMBER

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    The Secret Ingredient for Global Power.

Black Men don't go to prison because they are doing anything "un-natural." In fact, everything the Black Man does and has done is natural in accordance with the environment that raised him. What he will do is in pursuit of survival, those who engineer society are already well aware of these variables even if the ants within the farm are not.

As Black Men we can only fault ourselves for not doing enough to break out of the system that is designed to keep us collectively stagnant. If you live in the hood and have managed never to do anything that can be constituted as illegal in order to survive- then you are a Saint, or you don't really live in the hood- even being in the wrong place at the wrong time could land you in prison.

Hoods, ghettos and shanty-towns are by design. They act as a motherboard or matrix of consciousness that feeds the population bearing the same characteristics. This is why way down in Texas- there are Black Men and Women bopping around like Black Men and Women in New York. They walk the same, talk the same, act the same. Many will even claim they are from New York, this is because NewYork is a motherboard. It was designed that way from the beginning, as Washington DC and Chicago and a few others.

The science behind this is a blend of geomancy and what is often referred to as the 100th money theory. We are all in fact daisychained together no differently than the internet which is a network of networks.

Does this mean the hood determines who you are? Tupac called himself "the rose that grew up from the concrete." It depends what what designs we subscribe too, but we are never exempt from the cultures and systems that birth us.

If you can keep the Men in disarray and distracted- and create obstacles and challenges for them in their environment- then basically you now control that region. You at least have enough power. As time goes on, you must do enough to remind the people about who is in control or else like Babboons inside an electric fence- they will test the system from time to time.

O.J. Simpson's luck runs out after 13 years
    [​IMG]
    http://www.reuters.com/article/topNews/idUSTRE4918HC20081004?feedType=RSS&feedName=topNews

A court clerk quickly rattled off a dozen guilty verdicts against him and co-defendant Clarence "C.J." Stewart that jurors returned after 13 straight hours of deliberations, 13 years to the day after his October 3, 1995 acquittal in Los Angeles.

This is a clear case of another ritual used against us, and this ritual is used to reinforce the system that keeps us in mental and psychic bondage.

Why 13?

2. DARKSIDE MAGICK

DARKSIDE MAGICK Well-Known Member MEMBER

SORCERER
    Ratings:
    +674
    CHAOS

WHEN "THEY" DO RITUALS, THEY DONT BE PLAYING AROUND. AND I THOUGHT LAUNCHING A SIGIL WAS HARD WORK!!!

DARKSIDE MAGICK --- MASTER THERION OF 13/31

3. GeorgeM

GeorgeM Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +33
    Indeed they do not eff around.....thats the very first thing I noticed when I read about this....13 years to the day....13 hours to deliberate....1 + 3 = 4 <===== take note of that number

4. rasembi aunk

rasembi aunk Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +118
    Hell, even the day that he supposedly committed the "crimes" was on September 13, 2007.

5. ru2religious

ru2religious Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,891
    Ironic ... I don't know but wow!!!

Peace and Blessings

6. Metaverse

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    For OJ Simpson the number 13 is used ritualistically to overturn his good fortune. After the trail I remember so many people saying that "he got lucky." That was the case even if you believed he did it. In our culture 13 is the number for enlightenment, for the Mayans the number completes the cycles. For white court systems perhaps it is a way to inflict the negative belief about the number 13 on the subconscious.

The myth of Jesus Christ says he was crucified on Friday the 13th, sealing that date and number with the power to take power away from any Sun child- us, the Christ, the anointed children of the dark mother. Apollo 13 left Earth on the 13th hour. Is it unlucky, yes- if our minds are configured that way. Think about it. 12 months in a year. 12 hours on the clock.

Why aren't we taught multiplication tables beyond 12? There is no reason for that one. Naturally the Human brain will see 13 as an unlucky number, again our "minds" create reality.

This OJ ritual is used to solidify this concept once again. The irony of course is that in the military they teach you a different way to tell time, 13 hundred hours is 1 o clock.

There are rituals like this one all over the place, especially in the movies.
    [​IMG]
    Who remembers "16 Blocks" with Mos Def.

Bruce Willis plays a Cop protecting Mos Def against other corrupt cops trying to gun him down before he gets to court to testify against them. Why 16? You'd really have to listen to the movie as they describe Def's character. You see for law enforcement and for the courts that feed off our black blood-Men in prison- the age of 16 is where the crime in the hood peeks.

The volume of crimes committed are done by Males 14-16, something Parents should be aware. But guess what, once you're 16- you're an adult- no more play play. No more juvey. They get to sink their full fangs into you then, thus the idea "16 blocks" if you can guide a child in the hood for 16 blocks/years without them getting to trouble with the system- you might be doing fine.

But they gave us our power rituals too here and there, for every 100 they take from us they give us one or two.

It's all a matter in how we use them. Because I'm certain movie rituals are used billions of times more than we use ours. And then we wonder why whites buy so much hip-hop. Connect the dots.

But what about politics? Is there black blood being spilled there as well?
    [​IMG]
    But of course.

From time to time I play alittle game some people here at destee might be interested in. I grab my dictionary, close my eyes, concentrate on a question, I flip the pages over and over until something tells me where to stop. I've heard this game works well with any book, the bible or any book you might admire.

I asked the question- will Barack Obama become the next president of the US?
    I got a very interesting response from "The American Heritage Dictionary" (just in case anyone wanted to know which "version" of the dictionary I was using.) The spirit led me to this: Chester Alan Arthur- the 21st US President.

At first I believed there was no great significance between the two, until I did a little research. He is known as the "accidental president"

Chester Alan Arthur (October 5, 1829 – November 18, 1886) was an American politician who served as the twenty-first President of the United States. Arthur was a member of the Republican Party and worked as a lawyer before becoming the twentieth vice president under James Garfield. While Garfield was mortally wounded by Charles J. Guiteau on July 2, 1881, he did not die until September 19, at which time Arthur was sworn in as president, serving until March 4, 1885.

Am I being told here that Obama- if he wins will be a sacrifice? Handing over the Presidency to Joe Biden? Some Black conspiracy theorists have suggested this scenario. No doubt it would start a race war some have said. Or maybe there is a deeper reason why Chester Arthur's name came up, only time will tell.

Bro. Darkside you are so right, these folks aren't playing when it comes to their stuff.

7. Alexandra

Alexandra Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +180
    Greetings Bro. Metasaience,

Just come from reading your shapeshifting post. Interesting stuff.

Neh, he wont hand it over to Biden but McCain. And I suspect that his death (or something on a similar scale) is what will trigger the enforcement of the martial law that came into force on 1 October 2008 (Oh yes, 1.10.2008 = 1:1:11). I am sure you have also noticed a similar trend where the election date is concerned?

From Wikipedia (yes, I am ashamed to quote this source, but time constraints...*grins*)

"The United States presidential election of 2008, scheduled for Tuesday November 4, 2008, will be the 56th consecutive quadrennial United States presidential election"

04.11.2008 = 5 and 11, the ultimate NWO numbers and ofcourse 56 = 11.

Good times ahead!

Anywhoodle, Bro. George, thought I would chip in some more numerology; the economic breakdown, did you pick up on the 777 numerology surrounding the 'stock market crash?' (777 points, 7%, 7billion rescue package?)

Ps - Have you heard about the alien visit on 14th October? White folks are going crazy over this! :)

Peace,
    Alexandra, Conspiracy buff and self procalaimed black female Micheal Moore

8. GeorgeM

GeorgeM Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +33
    Yep I sure did pick up on that sis Amazon!!! 7's all the way around!

9. ZeroPoint

ZeroPoint Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +10
    2007 starts off with the movie
    [​IMG]
    NUMBER 23

She went to jail for 23 days
    [​IMG]

Michael Vick who wears number 7 goes to jail for 23 months
    [​IMG]

He plays for the Atlanta Falcons
    Atlanta=Atlantis
    Atlanta sits on the 33rd parallel

Falcons in ancient egypt were gambled against each other no different than Vick's dog fighting venture

7 is also the number of gambling

There happened to be another Michael who had a little gambling problem
    [​IMG]

Who happens to wear the number 23

Vick wears number 7 and gets 23months in prison...
    Jordan wears number 23 and had a gambling(7) problem

Vick is a Virginia Tech graduate
    The V Tech killer killed 32(23 backwards) people.....killing himself 33!

The Superbowl for this year was on February 3rd=23

The Colts won last year with Peyton walking off with the MVP
    The Giants win this year with Eli walking off with the MVP

throughout all last season Peyton and Eli were in every commercial together
    [​IMG]
    Promoting "Brotherhood"?

Are their any other "systems" they are using besides numerology. And how can the "average joe" create such intricate multi-layered rituals...For example... three days from now is the 10th...which makes the date 10/10 a master number....what ritual can be done on that day and what effect will it have......Or the day before the full moon this month is october 13th....the date of princess diana's death...The date of Diana (MOON goddess) death the day before a full MOON... what kind of ritual can be done...Who knows what kind of stuff their planning...It's like when something has to be done they sit back and say "How can this be ritualized?"....It seems like everything they do is a ritual.....What are some things to study (besides "them") and how can we begin to utilize such intricate multi-layered rituals.....

I think we are effected by numbers and astronomy whether we realize it or not

(I heard the elite knows better to use astronomy rather than astrology...I heard astrology was astronomy wrapped in myth...and the angles and position of the planets are more powerful than what "house or "sign" they're in...anyone care to expand?)

For example, when under 18 we deem our lives a prison...we're on lockdown..can't get certain jobs....can't buy cigarettes...cant go to bars/clubs....can't see certain movies (unless you had facial hair since middle school)......still in grade school etc etc...So turning 18 it's like a burden is lifted....or freedom from "Minor Prison"

In high school I had braces
    Braces=cage=prison

I coincidentally got my braces taken off on my 18th birthday
    18th birthday=freedom
    Braces taken off=cage removed=freedom

And to speak more recently...my mother just moved into a NEW house two days after a NEW moon.....

So even certain aspects of my life is ritual....I guess the power is in your ability to CONSCIOUSLY manipulate the energy by CONSCIOUSLY creating ritual....which is what the elite is superb at doing..........But once again...since most of us don't have the money or resources to send a celebrity to jail......or fix a football game what are ways and "rituals" the average joe can do????

10. Metaverse

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Powerful analysis Bro. Zeropoint, it's so good to have a roundtable of wisdomic (I made that one up) minds on Destee. Astrology is definitely astronomy wrapped in myth. I even find some of the free numerology charts online amazing. It shows us there is more to our being even based on our names and birthdate. I was watching "HellBoy" the 1st one the other night and there was a scene where Hellboy's hands were in bondage, the villain said to him to the effect of- "your true name is written on those chains, you can't break them no matter how strong you are."

I wondered if there is a reason why most Black folks have a "secret" name- as in a nick name only the family uses. Not to be confused with power names like what MCs/Rappers create for themselves. Now it's true that our middle names are supposed to be secret too, but we know that's not true because in school the Teacher might call out your entire name.

Queen Alexandra- you might get a good kick out of this one.
    If you go to: www.kabalarians.com, there is a entire science behind the choosing of a name, enter your name and the codes will analyze it, I'm sure it's based on a number system as well. The interesting thing about this code is that you can enter in any word and it will give you it's vibration. Enter in "black" and see what it says. In fact, enter the N-word and review that one too.

The secrets of higher sciences and the occult might be as simple as what goes on the sand box. I will tell you this, if you don't have a secret name you better get one. My secret name was told to me in a dream, it was written on my forehead on a white cloth. I've never used the name in real life, never utter it or written of it, but I know that is my true name and I've calibrated my true self with it in my meditation, therefore those who calculate my real name or screen names might be thrown off, it's only a figment of their imagination.

I've heard that some magicians have several secret names. Hundreds.

The thing about the stock market and the higher elite in America is that they have always consulted the occult for all action. Most of the are more superstitious than the poor. I know a Black female Psychic that works on Keen.com that has a very interest roaster of celebrity clients that consult about everything from weddings, when to go on trips etc. You see they know the true Oracle IS the Black Woman- the Goddess Mother. So when they use numbers via the media most likely those numbers are by design to have an effect on our subconscious. Because they know the true power in how the collective responses to certain events. As I always say we are really the Government.

One of the most powerful places for Black people to start performing the rituals that would reverse their magick is a a place where their magick is grounded and distributed throughout the hood.

[​IMG]

Black folks are the batteries for this empire. We go to church on the day of the Sun, the 7th day of the week in order to ritualistically generate the energy the system needs to run for 6 days. As Bro. ZeroPoint would say we are praising the White Race's sigil on the day of the Sun, giving more and more power to it.

Yet the true power of any Church lays beneath it.

It is known, that Christian churches were erected at previous cult places: at the places of destroyed temples, cemeteries and other cult objects (Watkins, 1974). In such a way, later built churches are found at leylines. “San Michael” church in Cornwell, churches of old towns (Oxford, Herefordshire and other) are among them (Watkins, 1974). Such cases are also found in Lithuania, where churches are the most common mark points from all cult objects. They are found in the Lithuanian leyline.
    http://lamanauskas.lt/leyline.php

Not just Churches but entire towns in America are built over native American and African blood. Our blood is below Wall Street as well. For this reason alone I understand why some Africans will not leave America, our blood crystals are mixed within the soil of some of America most powerful and wealthy cities.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/02/13/eveningnews/main1312816.shtml

If you want to change you life at any time, all you have to do is perform what is called a ritual journey.There are different methods by which this ritual is performed. Pick a sacred place and go, take with you something that is dare to you, something old or something that contains allot of your energy and make plans to bury that object at that site. What Malcolm X did would be considered a ritual journey, the fault with most of us here is that 1, we stopped traveling and 2 we are not traveling to places of "cosmic or spiritual" significance.

Another ritual is also in touching the soil/dirt of certain regions. If you go to a sacred place take some of the dirt back with you. If you know a wealthy bank (If you can find one) remove the dirt from it's landscaping. The secret is in the grits. The rock particles that trap the energy of the Sun feeding the organic matter in dirt. That organic matter is a mixture of animals products, bones and even blood. But that's on the surface. There is an etheric compound to soil as well. Energy is never wasted, the power of great Kings may lay right below our feed.

I know people that perform rituals at the local police station at night. See most of us too afraid of the police station to go near it.