Black People : Black Birds In White Cages

Brillant

Here's some information that might help to paint a broader scientific or metaphysical picture about "black birds trapped in white cages" which is basically what happens when the black or African "consciousness" (basically a signal) is streaming within a body that does not "mirror" it's core reality. We hear of this concept mainly from transgendered Males that claim they were born within the wrong body. The truth is their brain was re-programmed causing them to pick up different signals. Hospitals have been doing this for years.

"Genetic Resonance" might sound like a new term but it's based on an old science. Today maybe a handful of psychologists use it along with a method called "family constellation" where they attempt to map out or trace psychological disorders of an individual through family counseling. What White psychologists are doing with this method is different that what we will discuss here, even though some of their findings might be relative.

Genetic Resonance is much more than what they think it is. We are speaking not just about cellular memory of both the Mother and Father that is transferred to the offspring, but we are also talking about our relationship with reality, the cosmos, the environment and each other is ALWAYS related to how our Parents, family and Ancestors have related to them.

Thus, even the "hue" of our physical matter is a code for how we have been relating with our reality. Whites for example, have much less Genetic Resonance than everyone else on the planet. That would mean they relate less to their reality. Genetic Resonance is also tied into "emotional intelligence" and the reason why Humans are said to use less than 10% of our brains while most Animals use the full 100%. Why? The truth is, this is not true for all Humans but perhaps true for the Humans "they" have studied. But if we were to study the animal kingdom, most animals spend a great deal of time "sensing" or in empathy with their own, and especially their environment.

Humans are programmed to be cut off from empathy and emotional intelligence, thus "some of us" do not use all the feature of our receiver/transmitter- the brain. The 10% they speak of is all the brain needs to manage our bodies, the other 90% is for everything else ourselves the body. We can pick up signals from all over the Universe if we focused.

The skin, the largest organ and the protector of the body is also an extension of the brain. So while all the "we are the world" people are singing about not seeing skin color. Skin color is supposed to show us what type of signals that brain is absorbing and reflecting.

It's no wonder Blacks with White Leaders/Educators become just as "retarded" was the ones leading them. How can you allow someone that can't even pick up on "your own signals" to lead you?

Our "hue" says what methods we are using to deal with the information and energy around us. A dark hue says- I keep or store all my information and energy. I deal with it. I absorb all of it and work with it. Even if it's harmful I can convert it into something useful. That's actually what the dark hue means in the natural world. The lightest hue in the spectrum would say the very opposite. It doesn't store allot of information and energy, it rejects it, it doesn't want it and can't handle it. It takes just enough to get by.

While no one thus far has related Genetic Resonance to race, for me it is the most concrete. You don't even have to use a microscope to study it and how it relates to race. Racism is a psychological disorder. Self hatred is a psychological disorder. Our inability to group together and organize is also grounded in collective psychological disorders. Instead of creating classifications we can all use as a whole nation we run around looking for classifications to declare ourselves as smaller and smaller groups and tribes?

What Genetic Resonance often says is that we continue to create actions that are "reactions" to what was done by our Parents, families and Ancestors.
What is also said about Genetic Resonance is that we inherit the love & pain debt of our Parents.

For example, through family constellation methods a Woman might learn about why she continues to find Men who are not good providers to Father her children. It may not be because her own Father was not a good provider or was an absentee Father- but because her Mother had a relationship with a Man before her Father, a Man she was very much in love with- but she broke up with him because of financial reasons.

She inherited her Mother's love debt.

So now let's think about White hatred for Blacks. Is there also a love and pain debt in the works there as well? What happens when a Black Man or Black Woman that truly HATES Black people, hate being Black, hate being part of Black society or even being called Black, Hate their dark skin....and yet runs off and mates with a White Man or Woman in order to produce a lighter skinned half Black half White offspring?

Certainly that mixed child would have to exercise that hatred in some form, or at least a reaction to it. That reaction could be positive too. Sometimes our lighter skinned Blacks are more Pro-Black than those of us darker than berries. Who has not seen the truth of this?

But if that method of mixing continues, eventually we would get a J. Edgar Hoover. Someone that can pass for White but still has an ethnic hatred for the little Black blood within him.

And that's how black birds get trapped in white cages.

Remember there was a time when race mixing was strictly forbidden by the Elders. Again, Genetic Resonance is ancient. The Spiritual Elders always knew of their bodies as storage houses or temples for memories of that family-nation or tribe. "Africa" - Afu-ra-ka itself is the "house of god's soul."

The greater truth here is that "ethic classification" has more to do with "consciousness" than actual skin color. There are just as many Black officers pulling Blacks out of cars and beating them too. Consciousness is a signal, and if we choose to pick up on that signal and use it to define our reality then that is who we are.

The good news perhaps is that "healthy" Blacks can manage many levels of consciousness without being corrupted or disillusioned. Heal-thy= means you are in a constant state of healing thy self. Every single moment.

hotep god

Once again, your writing brings nourishment for our minds - thank you.
It's just too cool how often I ponder certain subjects only to come on Destee and find that you have indeed written on the subject and done so very eloquently. Genetic resonance, is a great term, one that I can say I hadn't heard before but now allows for me to understand the nature of my perceptions and experience.

I think it may be fair to say that the frustration shared by many, when a majority of whites are in positions of authority, is that they are slow to see what's happening, or they simply cannot manage all of the information in a healthy way. They surround themselves with one another to validate their lack of ability as "scientific procedures or systems management". :em0100:
Hence why the people get lost in a bunch of red tape.

In terms of genetic resonance, I also believe that this is a reason why Caucasian womben are not in the best position to prepare their non-white children for the world. White womben (those who have not opened their third eye) simply cannot and do not understand the intensity, and the effects that their environment has on their children. Whether it is exposing them to hatred, using caustic chemicals around the home, under rating their need for energy balancing activities, or appreciating the need for self-affirming systems of learning, etc...

Caucasians tend to grow up in homogeneous settings, with a set standard of cues and behavior models that they consider superior, and then use those structures as a model for their non-white children to fit into. The problem that I see, is that the model is quickly outgrown and eventually becomes mental or psychological shackles.

For example, when it comes to commerce, Black folks often face discrimination. I'm going to combine two stories into one for my example here: A item is listed in a flyer at a sale price, with the sale date ending at the end of the week. A black man goes into the store with a coupon, asks for the item and is told there aren't any left. If the man pushes a little he can get the floor model, because the sales manager says it would take too long to get the item sent from another store in town.

What is the best way to handle the situation emotionally??? What happens to the internal wiring of the Black man who "knows" that the sales person and the manager are full of it, and giving him the run around?
A Caucasian person would say that we can't let every little thing bother us, and that we can't presume that the sales people were racist. So, in order to accommodate our relationships with these white significant others we choose to deny the information as it was revealed to us, and stifle the hurt we were exposed to. And the racism goes unchallenged.

Now, when you spoke of converting the energy to something useful, I can bear witness to this from my experiences with darker skinned people. There are often times when I feel "overloaded" from exposure to negativity and literally need to retreat and detox. Their threshold seems higher than my own, and I have often been told to take the energy and direct it somewhere else. However, I have also witnessed that the beautiful Black body requires LOVE as a means to convert negativity, and if LOVE is in short supply, then that conversion process can also feel stressed, and eventually so does the mind and spirit of the individual.

I think that perhaps, Black people who tend to live around whites have a much higher proportion of unexpressed energy, than Blacks who live in mixed neighborhoods, or Black neighborhoods.

In terms of cellular memory, my mentor who taught me belief re-patterning sensed that I carried the cellular memory of slavery and tried to re-pattern it. I say tried because what actually happened was that I converted some of that energy, but it is still within my consciousness. Interestingly enough so are the memories of my ancestors BEFORE slavery, and those memories are so strong that they keep my reaching for, longing for a state of being, or a life that I have only yet lived in my minds' eye.

There is DNA testing, which I am looking into doing this year, but I already KNOW who I AM, because the cellular memory was awakened in me. So, the DNA testing is really more of a confirmation. I also know that the Italian bloodlines of my maternal side were a powerful and intelligent people who influence my love of art, business and knowledge.

It is also within my genetic reality that we as human beings are meant to live the truths of our differences, appreciate them, work with them and cultivate our evolution based on working knowledge of our differences. But racism has the world blind to the gifts and treasures that are right here within us all. Furthermore, if we really tapped into our cellular memories we would awaken to the consciousness of the animal and vegetative life that shares our world. Does a person have a bear totem guide because in a past life he choose to experience life as a great polar bear? If I sit in meditation and consider the beauty of the great silver back gorillas can I then be more receptive to their endangerment? Some hue-mans will not and cannot conceive of LIFE being the uniting force behind EVERYTHING we see.

I truly believe there are two cultures on this planet, a culture of LIFE; and a culture of DEATH. Perhaps the cure for death that Sister River spoke of is an awakening to that path; and perhaps those with melanin concentrations in their bodies are naturally aligned to follow the culture of LIFE. Perhaps, it is only the mental indoctrination of racism that leads us astray, where we adopt behaviors and mentalities that cage us, and eventually lead our spirit to the state we call death.

Brilliant words Queen Phynx! You are speaking about a great deal of information we can also learn from Dr. Jewel Pookrum who often speaks about how Blacks can be affected emotionally and psychologically by living and working with Whites. I recall the last time I re-read this thread the dream I had was about sound waves. I saw sound waves emitted from the top of my head and oddly enough- like most things in life, I saw a relationship to numbers.

What I also realized was that our hair texture tells us the types of waves that emit from our brains and bodies. Our hair naturally follows the magnetic patterns around the head. I wasn't at all surprised to find a haircare company that produces shampoos and conditioners for "mixed chicks"

www.mixedchicks.net

Everyone need help for those frizzy naps right? I always thought Jerri Curls were attempting to do the same thing?

litgirl1.jpg

All black people are indeed very beautiful. But what is it about Black dna that makes straight hair curl up like that? Well- Zero comes before One. One represents a straight line. Zero represent a curve, a curl or even nappy hair! So even numbers are telling us we are the original. The most perfect vehicle for energy to travel in is a sphere.

sound_faster-sonic_boom.gif

No matter what shape we use to blow a bubble it will reshape itself into a sphere. Sound waves as they travel must also make up spheres, or curls.

Sound_Wave.jpg

Our hair texture is nothing more than sound waves frozen in animation.
tiffy.jpg

This means, our thought patterns naturally emit towards the sky, the sun and the cosmos- like antennas. And while there are other people on the planet with high levels of melanin, there are Arabs and Italians with very coarse hair as well- African people mainly have this type of hair texture.

hailey-hair.jpg

It is said that hair will eventually continue to grow in the direct it is combed or brushed- like the wind. While some non-blacks have hair that grows upwards as well, usually the hair falls downwards towards the earth. This could be due to the moisture in the air in their region.

The more moisture naturally the more the hair falls. The less moisture the more the hair will rise up and even curl. Less moisture, more Sun- more Sun means darker skin. The Sun is also a wave emitter. It's possible Africans are receiving signals from the Sun.

Now when people from regions of less moisture and more moisture have offspring, we get that curly kinky look. What some of our Sistahs still ignorantly refer to as "that good hair."

HPIM0947.jpg

Sydney-Tamiia-Poitier8.jpg

Sydney Poitier's daughter

On any given day, Tamiia Poitier is simply- Hispanic. Even though her Mother is White and her Father is black. But that is the makeup of most Hispanics/Latinos. Yet not the ethnic classification most biracial or multiracial children would use since that term is designated for those that speak Spanish. But if Tamiia can call herself Black...why then aren't all Hispanics/Latinos with undeniable African blood lines called Black?

daily-dos-without-a-pause.jpg

The truth we must one day face, is that technically "Black" people dominate the planet. I am talking about 1. People with dark skin ripened by the sun. 2. People from regions with more sunlight and less moisture. 3. People that have mixed with 1 and 2.

The proof that all of the main races have dark skin people is the fact that lighter skin people of that ethnic group are highly desired and admired. This is true in Asian and Italian culture.

It might be worth it watching this one......

So now let's think about White hatred for Blacks. Is there also a love and pain debt in the works there as well? What happens when a Black Man or Black Woman that truly HATES Black people, hate being Black, hate being part of Black society or even being called Black, Hate their dark skin....and yet runs off and mates with a White Man or Woman in order to produce a lighter skinned half Black half White offspring?

Certainly that mixed child would have to exercise that hatred in some form, or at least a reaction to it. That reaction could be positive too. Sometimes our lighter skinned Blacks are more Pro-Black than those of us darker than berries. Who has not seen the truth of this?

But if that method of mixing continues, eventually we would get a J. Edgar Hoover. Someone that can pass for White but still has an ethnic hatred for the little Black blood within him.

And that's how black birds get trapped in white cages.

....The greater truth here is that "ethic classification" has more to do with "consciousness" than actual skin color. There are just as many Black officers pulling Blacks out of cars and beating them too. Consciousness is a signal, and if we choose to pick up on that signal and use it to define our reality then that is who we are.

The good news perhaps is that "healthy" Blacks can manage many levels of consciousness without being corrupted or disillusioned. Heal-thy= means you are in a constant state of healing thy self. Every single moment.

:toast:

Well said, Brother Meta!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back