Black Positive People : Black Billionaire Robert F. Smith during commencement address: I'll pay off your student debt

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
:great:

Black Billionaire Robert F. Smith during commencement address: I'll pay off your student debt

https://news.yahoo.com/robert-f-smith-morehouse-student-debt-174428669.html
361c6030-b295-11e7-8480-37de31b69081_400_colincampbell.jpg

Colin Campbell
Managing Editor
Yahoo News

QUOTE="Clyde C Coger Jr, post: 1017032, member: 12718"]
:great:

Black Billionaire Robert F. Smith during commencement address: I'll pay off your student debt

https://news.yahoo.com/robert-f-smith-morehouse-student-debt-174428669.html
361c6030-b295-11e7-8480-37de31b69081_400_colincampbell.jpg

Colin Campbell
Managing Editor
Yahoo News

[/QUOTE
Clyde C Coger, PEOPLE, weren’t Public Enemy spot on when they said, “DONT BELIEVE THE HYPE” with regard to our alleged failings /weaknesses, mistakes, created and force-fed to us and corrupting the rest of Humanity knowledge base with misinformative GARBAGE and the blatant LIES generated by the White Supremacist Racist status quo's formal systematic mis-education system’s focus on keeping non-whites generally, people of African ethnicity specifically totally baffled and confused in the 21st century?

If or when any of you encounter an obvious Moron, Cretin, IDIOT, completely CLUELESS very very obviously stupid dim-witted cripple [the African and African American collective are supposed to embody/be], would you constantly attack, beat up that individual, never ever give them a moments peace, restrict their access to education generally, truthful factual information specifically, while ALWAYS weeding out and exterminating ANY spiritually and intellectually agile, intelligently rationally focused leaders among them?

Though the European collective’s peasants/the white trash are just that, peasants, isn’t it very very obvious PEOPLE that the upper echelons of their POWER ELITE/LUCIFERIAN LUNATICS inc KNOW WHO WE ARE; hence their ongoing fear of us regaining our psychic equilibrium balance supreme GRACE integral in the ORIGINAL HU-MANS, natural leaders of Humanity status that we were so forcefully separated from by their ongoing onslaught of over 2000 years duration, which peaked 500 years ago with over 300 years of African chattel Slavery to rip the heart out of Africa, totally remove our name, language and true history from both our individual and collective knowledge base?

Additionally, as opposed to people of African ethnicity being any more individually or collectively inept than the rest of humanity [our masses are more STUPID than the white trash how exactly], don't the status quo’s consistently corrupt mass media totally ignore/keep out of the spotlight the maliciously EVIL manner in which our intelligently focused leaders have been either sidelined like, Toussaint L'Ouverture, Marcus Garvey, Kwame Nkrumah, Eric Williams or murdered by traitors or our enemies as exemplified by the death of Patrice Lumumba, Malcolm X, Dr. Martin Luther King, Steve Biko, Samora Machel, Thomas Sankara, Muammar Gaddafi [an Arab who did more for Africa than any African leader I can name, what about you] and far too many others?

However, PEOPLE, is UNITY anywhere near as important as being both intelligently organised and led [whereas aren't the European collective very obviously in dire straits when Donald CHUMP and Boris Johnson are the best, brightest political that they can find TODAY] as highlighted Thomas Sankara’s achievements in Burkina Fasso, and even the cusp of full industrialization state of Iraq under Saddam Hussein, Libya under Muammar Gaddafi and the manner in which Iran [have been refining their own oil since the 1920’s] is fully industrialized TODAY?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on $$RICH$$'s profile.
$$RUCH. SO COOL.VBRO. WHAT MY bornday. Again. Destee. June. U didn't call. Phone me. I'm loosingbit. In my dopamine euphoria. None stop. I send my new pic. Noylt. Me. That guy. Wears 1x. I wear.b3x. Ok love Destee Fam. Errors I don't care ok. Love
Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
I saw you ... :yaay: ... Welcome Home! ... :flowers:
Back