Quiet Poetry Lounge : BLACK BENTLEY

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by poetic thoughts123, Oct 31, 2012.

1. poetic thoughts123

poetic thoughts123 Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    BLACK BENTLEY
    I have aspirations of one day owning a black bentley if a buisness in the black that means it's making money, if you see me in that black whip that means I'm making money all black symbolizing strength with my family successful with me, living in a house of high decor buying whatever money
    can afford dressed in the finest attire getting whatever we desire and all the haters that doubted my abilities would feel so miserably and hang their head
    so pitifully when they seen me driving by in my black bentley
    If I could obtain clothes for centuries and have more jewlery than galaxies my
    mortality would not allow me to reach the fullest use of thes possesions knowing
    this fact does'nt stop my desire for all things purple symbolizing royality
    I close my eyes and I can see my self sitting on a golden throne symbolizing prosperity, I must have Egytian ancestry that's why I feel that these accessories
    are so complimentary
    It's hard to tell a Queen that she can't have what she wants
    My creativity has often been looked down at in a world that considers a brilliant mind as differrent or strange and so called individuals settle for crumbs I want the whole cake
    I wont get there by stealing, selling my body, or dealing drugs, dont get me wrong I would if had to but that's not sucess that's just surviving
    Trying to stay on the right path like Denzel in the book of Eli, and walk by faith and not by sight and kill whatever trying to stop me from God's destination sometimes my journey gets distracted , maybe because unlike Eli I can see physically but my vision is blurry mentally and I live so sinfully , I ask for forgivness, Lord please help me to use my uplifting spirit and these Poetic thoughts
    written by,
    Poetic thoughts
    #poeticthoughts123@youtube#

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    Thanks for sharing such a footnote...:hi:

3. Asomfwaa

Asomfwaa Well-Known Member MEMBER