Black Money Business Jobs : Black banks offer huge stock returns

Discussion in 'Black Money Business Jobs' started by panafrica, Aug 19, 2005.

1. panafrica

panafrica Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +194
    http://www.findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1365/is_10_34/ai_n6155033

2. panafrica

Ratings:
    +194
  3. panafrica

Ratings:
    +194
  4. panafrica

Ratings:
    +194
  5. panafrica

Ratings:
    +194
  6. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    Great info, and much needed also !! Asante Sana Ndugu !

7. HODEE

HODEE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    (RF) Technician
    ( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU
    Ratings:
    +795
    GOD DOES ANSWER PRAYERS. I'm a WITNESS.

Great Post brother Pan

Ideas of boycotts of ( all ) other american banks, to gain some economic respect fills my head. A dream I have to cripple the other institutions may not be far fetched. Knowing there are some banks. We can turn to after the Secession from the norm and mistreatment suffered by black americans so long at the hands of other institutions.

This is great news. To know if we moved to change attitudes by crippling all other banks by not depositing in them. (Imagine.. not providing funds to improve neighborhoods other than your own.) (Imagine us not providing funds that are lent to mexican american for businesses, Vietnamese, Chinese, Korean and other groups that grow and leave us economically behind ) Imagine not providing funds the U.S. Government sends to Britain) ( Imagine crippling the World Bank that fund drugs from other nations ) (Imagine our growth truly being a real possibility) These dreams make me happy! :number1:

Here are three banks blacks could count on to continue their needed banking needs.

Move all of our money with these three banks because they seem to be well represented and will assist us in leaving the others to choke on our withdrawal. I just looked at this one in Atlanta and I am impressed.

For those who need a credit card. If you don't have one. You can't reserve a room on that trip you planned ( dream about ) about for you and family to hawaii. Consider using this bank an establish your self with a secured card.

===================

CTB Visa® Secured
    Start Building a Strong Credit History Whether you're starting out or starting over, the Visa® Secured card is the perfect way to build good credit history. Visa® Secured is instantly recognized and accepted by merchants all over the world, both on and offline.

Use your Visa® Secured card to pay for everything from hotel reservations, to rental cars, to airline tickets. With Visa® Secured, you join the millions of people who've discovered the ease and convenience of shopping online. And if your Visa® card is ever lost or stolen, Visa® Customer Service will help you notify authorities and replace your card.

To get a Visa® Secured card, you'll need to deposit money in a savings or CD account in your name. The money you deposit will earn interest, but it must remain in your account to serve as security for the card.

Mycardstatement.com
    Manage your Citizens Trust Bank credit card online with mycardstatement.com. Customers can use mycardstatement.com to view your current account summary, available credit, statements, recent transactions, and billing information.
    Click here to try mycardstatement.com today.
    ===================

Deposit a couple hundred dollars. You can't spend no more at first than you deposit. But what happens is six minths of good pay your self back practices reported to the credit bureaus do wonders to your credit score. We are repressed by this process and a secure card is a way to finally get the stability needed in establishing a more fruitful future.

I have had secured cards in the past. After several months they may raise your balance. Don't be tempted to buy more. Stay within your deposit amount. Its a numbers game.

But by doing so you spend what is within your deposit and truly yours, paying interest on it of course. But the outcome I can say from experience. Will bring you a very good credit rating in the long run. You can eventually buy yourself some land or a home.

(basic math: PLUS / MINUS = MINUS) ( PLUS /PLUS = PLUS ) play the math on America.

SO NO MORE HESITATION.YOU NEED CREDIT. IT IS USED TO PROVIDE OR DENY YOU MANY THINGS. EVEN A JOB IN MANY CASES.

Companies run your background check, and they run your credit together. Either one can be used to deny you a job.

If you robbed JoJo last week or did some jail time for taking a joy ride as a teen in a stolen car. Building your credit will do nothing to erase your arrest record.

It will help to keep yourself out of spontaneous activities like those mentioned above.

8. panafrica

Ratings:
    +194
    I'm happy to be able to provide you with information you can use brother Hodee.

9. anAfrican

anAfrican Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
    Ratings:
    +745
    Picture me a purist

Oh, I so want to be able to believe in/support an African owned bank! But I just can't help but be wondering if they are completely African owned? I mean; are the majority of the shareholders African. Is the Board of Directors/Chairman of the Board African? How many non-Africans are employed? How many of the "suppliers" (be they blank forms, janitorial, any out sourced stuff, temp agencies, etc.) African owned?

Guess I'd have to send this post along to them and ask ... But any thoughts, or awarenesses y'all might have would be appreciated!

10. kente417mojo

kente417mojo Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +34
    I'm actually opening a bank account at Broadway Federal (Los Angeles) in September (when they set up ATM machines in my area, so I don't get charged for getting money). I talked to the manager and it seems like they're also doing lot for the community as well here in Los Angeles. I will definately be investing in them soon. Thanks panafrica.

http://www.broadwayfederalbank.com/index.html