Black Spirituality Religion : Black atheists

African_Prince said:
My consciousness is a neurological process conducted by my brain. Yes, I will keep saying this because it is the truth. If you hit me on the head hard enough, I will lose consciousness. I'm not conscious during non-Rem sleep, why, because my brain needs to rest ( at least the part that conducts my mind).

My brain didn't exist prior to my conception. My brain developed while I was in my mother's womb. A sperm cell, an egg cell and an embryo are three different forms of life. A sperm cell is alive in the same way that a red blood cell or bacteria is alive, it acts instinctually.

A zygote does not have a brain although the brain it will develop is genetically determined as soon as it is conceived

My growth from a zygote, to an embryo to a fetus was a biological process. A tree will grow after it is planted and it doesn't have a brain (or a 'soul' if that's what you are implying is the real source of my consciousness or existence). Things that are alive are conceived, grow and die.

Human awareness is very much material, I've explained why.

Peace African Prince. I cain't dispute anything you have said, you are on
point. The only thing I want to add on, as you showed and proved, since
there is NO MYSTERY SPOOK GOD, then the only "God" that exists
is MAN HIMSELF, who came up with the idea of "God". Peace.

Pattern interfacing (Shu/Tefnut)

hiphopolx said:
Oh it is faith alright, because no matter what is said to you logically you refute it whether you have any information to counter it or not. And you were the first to mention on this thread to have a open mind (go figure) My religious background now is non de-nominal. I just try to tune in to the universal Truth within all of us and within everything. If you look from the perspective of a virtual world on a computer that you designed. You will have programs running on top of other programs and so on. You create a program like the ''Sims", and you designed the individuals and everything in your virtual program to be a reflection of this world. Everything will be a part of something the ppl in that world don't have to know they are running on a program like 'Windows xp ,Mac os, Linys, Dos or what ever. And since you made them to interact with themselves they are gonna see themselves as individuals but you as the designer know they are just 1 big program you designed. Now lets say you wanted to see how they live so you connect your senses (you have more than 5 by the way) thru wires from your person to this Virtual World and now you are actually experiencing things you yourself designed. The only character alive in that program is you. Now consider what you'd do if you were the only being in the universe.
The only way to experience anything in this world is by you connecting to it. As a human being living in this particular time I am pointing this out using the example of computer programing and virtual reality. I am aware it is not the same in case you're wondering. You are the God, Neter, designer or what ever you want to call it. Anything that has awareness can only come from one source. Awareness is not a object or material. There are also different levels of awareness as you have experienced thru your different stages in life thus far. Since awareness is not material it can not be divided amoung us. Or if we die physically will it be taken away due to the same reason. Infinity and nothingness cannot be added, subtracted, multiplied or divided. So I'm equating our consciousness to infinity/nothingness no beginning no end the alpha and omega and so on. Our brain is more like one part of a gateway to experience a more defined, limited and physical reality. I'll wait for your counter B4 I cont. Along this line.

You keep refering to your brain as though that is the thing that is providing you with your consciousness but you can't tell us your brain guided the sperm to fuse with the egg making you 'African prince' It was not the brain in your zygote stage of life. It wasn't your brain that made you divide and divide and so on to get to your fetus stage. As far as you being conscious in stage in life is something we need to do our homework on (I believe we were very much aware I just can't remember that far) But I'm 'open' to my points being countered. But it has to be better than ''It sad ppl still think etc. etc.''

Peace

Maybe one of the issues is whether Form, Object, Material are used interchangeably.

I mean matter and energy are polarities of the same dynamic.

My only issue with African Prince's assertions is some of the implications involved with accepting the classification of "Atheist." The whole monkey thing and neo-darwinism and that intelligence is cranially defined when we are surrounded (seemingly) by patterns. (it takes a pattern to re-cognize a pattern) everthing we do is rooted in *visibly* measured physical laws (from the "classical" perspective..some say Formative causation/morphic resonance..*habits* not laws). Science is hijacked by many philosophical schools and religions indeed but the most clandestine is the school of materialist/mechanistic thinkers. They view reality as a big deterministic engine and now are struggling (in light of current intell) to class-ify it in terms of Quantum *MECHANICS and strings lol.... strings.*

My little theory behind the word diag-nosis assumes connotatively that in order to KNOW something it has to be separated Di or diag=to split in two gnosis =to know. there is a particular model of thinking behind these assumptions that one should be aware of. But maybe i'm an eccentric (I visibly fit the classification)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back