Black People : Black Armies of the World

Uhuru Therious,
In order to be a sovereign nation would Africans in America need to ceacse paying taxes?

The short and un-complicated response: “Render unto Caesar the things which are Caesar’s.."

For those who choose to continue living in this colony called america...no. The colonized will always be subjected to the "rules" of the colonizer..including his illegal taxes. Now you may personally choose not to comply..however unless the masses find the courage to stand with you for the sake of justice..you will be isolated and severely punished as an example to the rest of the colonized. By the way this is exactly what "they" bank on..FEAR. Although their is NO LAW that requires payment..our FEAR of their INjustice System coerces us into willing subjects.

If your refering to African Citizens who just "do business" in america...well I'll put it this way...We will insist that foreigners respect the laws of our land (Africa) and so we should do the same in theirs.

For clarity: The taxes situtation in america - Our sovereignty in a Free and United Africa are entirely separate entities.

Uhuru(freedom)

“I freed a thousand slaves I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves.” Harriet Tubman 1820-1913

I don't know how many times I am going to say this, but we will NEVER see sovereignty in America unless we claim Moorish American as our nationality.

Peace,

Are you sovereign? Have you claimed your Moorish American identity in the U.S.? I ask because most of the Moors I know who are on that tip have been locked up and there stuff has been taken (cars, house, etc). The U.S. courts don't recognize those things (Moorish Identity), they are a de facto government.

I know individuals who are truly sovereign and they didn't go through claiming a Moorish American nationality. These individuals don't pay income taxes, don't have driver's licence, car insurance, et all.

Peace,

Are you sovereign? Have you claimed your Moorish American identity in the U.S.? I ask because most of the Moors I know who are on that tip have been locked up and there stuff has been taken (cars, house, etc). The U.S. courts don't recognize those things (Moorish Identity), they are a de facto government.

I know individuals who are truly sovereign and they didn't go through claiming a Moorish American nationality. These individuals don't pay income taxes, don't have driver's licence, car insurance, et all.
No I haven't but i will in the near future. The reason those moors aren't free is because they are trying to claim nationality through a religious organization. Thats not possible. check out this site an see how real this Moorish nationality thing is: http://www.sevensealspublications.com/

CHAOS

KNOWLEDGE SEED IS CORRECT, IF YOU CLAIM SOVEREIGN OR MOORISH THRU A RELIGIOUS ORGANIZATION THEY COMING FOR YOU AS THE MOORS ARE ON THE PATRIOT ACT AS TERRORISTS. I HAVE BEEN SOVEREIGN SINCE 1992, I HAVE NO LICENSE, HAVE NOT PAID TAXES,I HAVE NO PLATES ON MY TRUCK NOTHING.EVERYTHING IN A COURT OR ANYWHERE IS NATIONALITY. IT CAN BE DONE.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back