Black People : Black Armies of the World

that is what i b tryin to do here and else where. get much resistance.

as for an army, the cats over in iraq have shown that the us army can be fought to a stand still with a few improvised explosives.

Brother James ... i have to disagree with you, regarding Iraq's army ... in that, their President was relegated to a hole in the ground, ultimately killed, along with his Sons ... with their dead bodies paraded all over the media, for the world to see ... they have been essentially invaded and taken over ... countless numbers of their people killed and dying daily ... and if the US wanted to, they could simply blow them off the map ... right now. It is only world opinion that stops them, if that.

That's a defeat, by any army's standard, i'd imagine.

:heart:

Destee

Destee said:
Brother James ... i have to disagree with you, regarding Iraq's army ... in that, their President was relegated to a hole in the ground, ultimately killed, along with his Sons ... with their dead bodies paraded all over the media, for the world to see ... they have been essentially invaded and taken over ... countless numbers of their people killed and dying daily ... and if the US wanted to, they could simply blow them off the map ... right now. It is only world opinion that stops them, if that.

That's a defeat, by any army's standard, i'd imagine.

Destee
i am referring to the current insurgency which seems quite successful to me

The only reason the Rwandan genocide ended was that a black man, Paul Kagame, led a black army, the RPF, back into his black homeland, Rwanda, and defeated a force which outnumbered and out gunned him. Kagame's RPF had to fight against both black scoundrels [the Hutu government forces and their young thugs, the Interahamwe] and a nuclear power [France]. Yet, Kagame's black army prevailed.

How did Kagama accomplish what should have been impossible? The brother was _smarter_ than anybody else in the game. He joined the military of Uganda, which allowed him the opportunity to obtain military training right here in the states, at Fort Leavenworth. Then, when the black scoundrels financed and armed by France drug his homeland of Rwanda into hell, Kagame left his training early and led the RPF forces from Uganda into Rwanda.

At one poiint, France came right out and told Kagame that they would have him killed if he did not cease resisting their efforts to destroy Rwanda. But, to Kagame's credit, he refused to allow white folks to distract a brother's focus. At one point, during Operation Torquise, the RPF even had to meet French troops head to head. The RPF refused to retreat and France had to back down.

Black armies can be effective if they are led by a _wise_ brother who is not owned by America or Europe and whose goals do not involve the pursuit of personal wealth and/or power.

i am referring to the current insurgency which seems quite successful to me

Successful in what way?

Their land is invaded. Their government re-done. Their people dying. Their resources taken.

How are you measuring their success, what gauges are you using?

Destee

Mother Destee, brilliant question- as always you give us something to think about. But let me add a bit of comedy to this thread first- in order to discuss a very serious issue. And by comedy, I mean- Robert Townsend's movie "The Meteor Man" which was a comedy about a very serious issue.

An "army" can be defined simply as a large number of people united for some specific purpose.

Naturally being in this country gives us a different definition, we want to see an army that equates with the military power of the US. Why? When the US Army has been defeated several times by bands of people who simply mastered their own terrain & territories. Vietnam just to name one, and perhaps even Iraq is a second example.

The movie "Lions for Lambs" delves somewhat into the frustration US military leaders feel, when with all the technology and power America has, our armies are still out maneuvered and out smarted by people literally fighting with sticks and rocks.

In the above clip from the Meteor man, Robert's character- a super hero, makes a very important statement:

"We complain about the police....they aren't perfect, but how can we complain when we sit around and do nothing?"

The Black Armies of the world, have always been very small unseen and hidden militias, that if you did see them openly, or knew about them- then something is wrong and someone isn't doing their job.

We have to keep in mind, there are US agencies designed to keep watch for the growing of mini black governments, armies, etc., so-called negro wallstreets and blacktowns. Also, the US media- will never, I say never- report on any activity of success resulting from the movement of such armies. For example, we didn't hear about the white cops who were shot during Katrina did we?

The above layers of Armies we see, are those who actually work for the police, the military, the mafia, the drug kingpins, the soldiers of Africa, the Panthers, the gangs, the FOI, these are all legitimate armies, the question is who do they work for? Usually it's those people who sponsor and protect them as well.

What the movie The Meteor Man points out, is that organized people who share the same terrain and territory, have a right to create an army to protect themselves, either from gangs, the police or any threat to their wellbeing and way of live.

Yet this has to be done, secretly- not to sound any alarms, especially not to arouse any suspicion from whites and blacks alike who are willing to run back to massa and drop dimes.

The US is still ran by small militias, that organize as police, drug dealers, gangs and mafias. For example if you get shot in the hood, the bullet will discharge most likely from one of these groups. So how are we protecting ourselves from these groups?

How do we protect ourselves as an Army from America's worst army -the Police?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back