Black People : Black Armies of the World

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Destee, May 12, 2008.

1. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Peace and Blessings Family,

We hear of wars and rumors of wars.

We hear of the strength of other people's armies.

We even talk of killing and dying for our own people.

But where are the Black Armies of the world? Who are they?

We (i) never really hear of them.

What Black Military has the biggest, baddest, strongest army, prepared to defend, fight and die for their people?

With Black People possibly being the majority in the world, surely there is a formidable Black Army somewhere?

Thanks in advance.

:heart:

Destee

2. oldiesman

oldiesman Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +120
    my dear sister one thing we both know is that it's not in this country,and i may catch some flack for saying this but the black armies i see only fight each other.

3. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Brother OldiesMan ... you're right, they aren't in this country. I did a brief search prior to creating this thread, and the Black Army references that came up, were the Black Soldiers within this country's army. Not a separate entity or any such thing.

Which is why i labeled the thread ... Black Armies of the World ... because it seems they've thoroughly convinced us, that we can only be a force reckoned with, if fighting with them and not against them.

But surely Black Armies exist somewhere in the world ... that aren't just fighting each other?

Oh gosh ... i hope.

Brothers ... seeing as you all are the ones most likely to fight in an army ... wassup?

Destee

4. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    ouuuuuuu ... i just thought of something else too ...

that's probably why they systematically lock up so many YOUNG BLACK MEN ... to keep such from ever occuring!

Brother OldSoul has shared topics with us regarding the WARRIOR AGE ... i don't remember the range exactly, but it's young. It's the young Black Men that would be doing the fighting. And it's this group of YOUNG BLACK MEN that are rotting away in prisons right now, or in a grave.

Hmmmmm ...

This is just a side-note though, for surely there is such an army somewhere in the world?

Destee

5. Each1teach1

Each1teach1 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    build up the nation
    Ratings:
    +986
    Brother I agree. To answer sister Destee, there are none, atleast none that i know of. If this were the case then we wouldnt have the world in such an uproar as it is today. This is particularly true of the 21 or so civil wars that have been raging in Africa over the last 25 years. Very rarely do we see any intervention and when there is intervention as was the case in Rawanda in 1994 via the Rawandan Patriotic Front; although much appreaciated and better late than never, it comes too little too late. Currently there is also a group fighting to end the genocide in Darfur as well I cant think of the name of the group at this time. Its almost always a group with some patriotic name that comes along with all kinds of promises to the people in the end the world ends up witnessing the world's largest human rights attrocities each one toping the one befor each one more violent and vicious than the one before. All of these by the hands of black African men.

If we could only imagine the kinds of things that they are doing to each other over there in Africa. I truly dont understand the new psychology of black people in this world. I dont care what anyone says there is no excuse for it no matter what the white man did in Africa, there is no excuse for black men raping, sodomizing, brutalizing and mutalating and murdering their own men women and children.

6. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Can a people that can't collectively defend themselves, expect to be respected?

Will our "armies" forever be relegated to unorganized, disunified, underground, secret, clandestine type operations?

While the rest of the world boasts of their military might and strength on the front pages of world newspapers?

Black Men are definitely the strongest, mightiest of all the Men in the world.

So how is this continuing to happen to us?

What must happen for it to change, and our collective strength be used in our favor?

Destee

7. oldiesman

oldiesman Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +120
    thank you,no reason for it at all and that's why whites worldwide have no real fear of us rising against them because they know that we hate each other too much to really pose a threat.

8. Each1teach1

Each1teach1 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    build up the nation
    Ratings:
    +986

To answer your question sis:

First of all there needs to be solidarity among the black people of every nation where oppression against us exist. That solidarity needs to be expressed through the acknowlegement of the common beliefs, common culture and a common oppressor wherever we are. So that means that black people in the United States need to put aside their differences understand the later and come together, the same needs to be done in ever country in Africa. First on an individual local level and then on a greater national and internal level of solidarity. But first before any of this can occur black people everywhere need to be deprogramed and re-educated. Deprogramed from the institution of lies, ownership and indivdualism. Then reprogrammed in the ideas of group think, collective organization and cooperation among other things. Most important thing is that we have to rid our selves of this I, I, me, me attitude. It is distructive and always has been a distructive thought pattern.

9. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Yes Sister ... Yes Yes Yes ... :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Destee

10. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,733
    de programing is me.....

that is what i b tryin to do here and else where. get much resistance.

as for an army, the cats over in iraq have shown that the us army can be fought to a stand still with a few improvised explosives.