Chief Elder Osiris : Black americans Really Do not Desire True Reparation ( Dual Citizenship ? ) :idea:

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, Dec 30, 2006.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    Black americans Really Do not Desire True Reparation ( Dual Citizenship ? ) :idea:

Hoteph Beloved Sisters and Brothers:

There is a saying, if you continue to throw a lots of Shixxx up against the wall, some of it is bound to stick and that what stick, use, regardless of how strong the stench is and that is what I Think of the Dual Citizenship gimmick for the Descendants of Afrikans Enslaved in the Diaspora and the biggest hypocrites in this Reparation saga happen To be the Black americans, here by way of the middle passage, again I say, when it come to Black people, regardless of where we are or what type of degree symbol we wear beside our name, Black folks do not Think Divinely, because it is our Divine Mind that have been suppressed by the adoption of the Human Being Mind and I know most Afrikans are unable to understand what I mean by making such a statement, the same as we do not understand our Ancient Wise Afrikan Ancestors instruction, Divine Man, Know Thyself.

The world of Black people do not desire to see the children of the Middle passage receive the Truthfulness of Reparation, as a matter of fact most Black Folks are unaware of our Need and Right to Reparation and who it is that have made it possible for us to demand such Justice for our Enslaved Ancestors, as we set out to feed our own vain selfish desires, in our search for a grant in the disguise of Reparation, as we attempt to reduce Reparation to mean any and everything our Human Being mind want it to mean, such meaning do not extend beyond the borders of america, holding Reparation Hostage in america or under such false pretense as the right to Dual citizenship in both, america and Afrika, a contradiction in effort and our Universal Rights under the authority and meaning of True Reparation.

The Reparation our Enslaved Ancestors Earned, can care less of how we in our handicap Mind, set out to convert Reparation to mean what ever we want it to mean and we in our Flawed Mind just set out to Rape Reparation, in any way we can, caring nothing about the Dignity Reparation demand from us Children of our Enslaved Ancestors, when taking a stand for something that if our Enslaved Ancestors had not endured, would not be an issue we can attempt to exploit, by ignoring the True meaning of Reparation.

The attitude and behavior of Black people in the Diaspora and especially in america United States, show that we do not desire Reparation in the way it has been so ordained to represent, which is adequate compensation for the labor and physical damage our Enslaved Ancestors have earned and did endure, with the meaning and purpose for the Children of our Enslaved Ancestors returning Home, not looking for special favors from our kit and kin in Afrika, not to be treated as strangers that have no connection to that Land call Afrika or have no relatives among those that did not make the Middle passage Journey.

No, no beloved, treat me not, as you would a stranger attempting to enter the Land of our Enslaved Ancestors, seeking citizenship, but treat me as a long gone kidnapped member of the Afrikan Family, coming home seeking no connection to a particular Tribe but a connection what I know use to be recognized as a Black Afrikan Continental People, in a place call Afrika, acknowledging the Children of our Enslaved Afrikan Ancestors Birth Right to the Land now referred to as Afrika, needing no offer of a Dual Citizenship, as if to imply that I desire a connection to stolen Land and a Land our Enslaved Ancestors were forced to occupy while serving as property of the white Man, the Enforcer of a confinement call Chattel Slavery.

Black Folks in the Diaspora United States, have no desire for the Reparation that represent a Mass Exodus Back to Afrika, having the Divine Right to become the next established State in Afrika, coming with an understanding why it is we must return as such, and such a return serve to the benefit of the Continental Afrikans and a detriment to all that are not True Black Afrikans having not a direct link to the Gene pool of the Black so call Afrikan, not by confession, but through the Blood of the Black Woman and Man, evidence being the Afrikan Phenotype.

To Return Back to Afrika any other way would serve as a disservice and an act of disrespect to our Enslaved Afrikan Ancestors, because to return in any other way back to Afrika, seeking permanent resident, will serve to be a misery to to both, the Afrikan in Afrika that did not make the Middle Passage Journey and the Afrikan that did make the Middle passage Journey.

Beloved, it is undignified to propose to us Children of our Enslaved Afrikan Ancestors a phony Dual citizenship, when in fact the Black Afrikan allow those that are in Afrika without Just cause and got there by force or hook or crook, and now allow them to participate in determining the Children of the Middle Passage Status to a Land that is Genetically ours, no beloved, not I, never Will I be so humiliated again, once is enough by white people and for me to allow or accept such a proposition now being battered around about the Children of the Middle Passage concerning Afrika Dual Citizenship, no beloved, I am to dignified and proud of my Blackness to allow myself to be so reduced to such a low level, concerning my Natural Birth Right

Honor our Enslaved Afrikan Ancestors by honoring their children and the only way that is to be done is the way our Ancient cosmic Divine First Way Afrikan Ancestors has so required we are to return and that is with the Afrikans at home putting on such a celebration that would be worthy for the gods and opening up their arms with offering that Justify our Universal and inheritance Rights to the Land of our choosing in Afrika, recognizing our Natural citizenship to The Land Now Call Afrika, nothing more and nothing less will serve the dignity and respect of our Enslaved Ancestors and their Children of a Afrikan Nationalistic Divine Mind, anything less, only satisfy the new converted Afrikan in the Diaspora, who would be coming with the white man Mind and I say, Woe Unto Afrika and the Afrikan, our kit and Kin that did not make the Middle passage Journey and have no desire to respect Reparation for what it Represent.

There is no Organized Effort to obtain the True Reparation, most Black people in the Diaspora know not what Reparation really is, therefore can not know what it Truly Represent, regarding our place in the Diaspora and the needed journey back Home to Afrika.

We Black Folks in america United States, treat Reparation as if it is a Civil Rights issue, when in fact it is much broader than that, as a matter of fact, it is a Universal Rights issue, govern by the Laws of the Universe, meaning that Reparation has Spiritual Significance and is not to be treated as if we are seeking white folks Grants as if we are begging for a hand out still, Hell our Enslaved Afrikan Ancestors went through to much for us to reduce their pain and suffering and Slave Labor as being worth only Grants to give social relief in a Racist and prejudice United States of america.

How sad and pitiful Black People have become, not knowing the Spiritual significance of the Transatlantic Slave Trade, as we attempt to bastardize the Holy Grail of the Enslaved Afrikan, Reparation.

Dual Citizenship, keep your Dual Citizenship, recognize me as the Lost Spoke in the Liberation of Afrika Wheel or nothing at all, I rest in the confidence of our Ancient Cosmic Divine Black Ancient Afrikan Ancestors, from which all Divine Knowledge, Understanding and Wisdom Flow.

You May Take It Or Leave It alone, The Truth Of It Shall Remain.

Reparation represent the Freedom, Liberation, and Union of the Black Nation, and the White Racist Prejudice White Power of the World is totally aware of that Truth, yet the Afrikan have no clue to the Power and Divinity of Reparation, that is if Reparation is not bastardized or weaken, in order to meet our own little greedy personal ambition and wants.

Let Those Of Us That Is Wise and Can See, Understand What Has Just Been Shared With You. -Osiris

When We Are Unaware Of The Truth, Then A Lie Appear To Be The Truth, And we Do Not and Will Not Know the Difference, Because We Are Mentally Locked Into Believing, The Level Where Lies Reside and Truth do not.-osiris

We Can Believe That We Do not Know to be truth, But it is required for Us To Know That Which is True, to do other wise is the action of a Fool, caught up in the activity of the Human Being Mind, A Mind Full Of Mischief, Lies and Deception.-osiris

The Truth, Black Folks Despise The Truth and we now suffer for being so dis piteous before the World.-osiris

A Fool can only be convinced by a Fool, but a wise man is aware of them both.-osiris

The greatest enemy facing black people today is religion and the Satanic Media of america and the western world and running a close third is Black People, an enemy to ourselves.-osiris

In life there is an internal door way to Truth and Reality and in such an environment, there reside the revelation of the answers truly desired about God, Universe, and the divine Self, the True healer of the Body Life organs.-osiris

Visit our Web sight at:

www.fwiamsrm. com and voice your concerns as well.

The Code, Divine Being, Know Thyself !!!

How Pitiful And Shameless We Black Folks Have Become In The World Today, Not Knowing Which Way Is And Which Way Is Not, What Is Going and What Is Coming.-osiris

Let Those Who are Wise Understand What has Just Been Shared With You.-osiris

In america it should be, it must be for the Black Minds in america, Freedom and not a perpetuation of endless acts of survival, the Divine First Way Nature of Black folks, happen to be Freedom.-osiris

So It Is, And so It shall Be!!!-osiris

The Truth, The Negro Despise The Truth And Serve to Be a Traitor to The Black Race!!!-osiris

Beloved, Only The Devil Is Displeased Concerning This Revelation, As I Share With you The Truth, Having No Concern With What Your Behavior Will Be Toward Me, Because I Follow The Path So Charted For Me By Our Ancient Divine Cosmic Ebonite Ancestors, As I Have Only Love For You Who Know, and Know Not.-osiris

Date, Time And Place can be assigned to Truth and Lies, but Sound Profound Reasoning and Logic, Bed Down only with Truth-osiris

Remain strong and always be alert, taking no one for granted.-osiris

Free your Mind and conquer Fear and the Black Divinity will return, bringing the Liberation of the Divine Black so call Afrikan Nation, which is now divided and fearful of God in this life, because of the devil religion.-osiris

The Truth, Black folks Despise The Truth, Thus serve as a sign of how hateful we are toward the You of ourselves and how well programmed we Black Folks are.-osiris

I come sharing the Truth not with arrogance, but with the Divine
    meekness so required of me by our Ancient Cosmic Dark ancestors.-osiris
    >
    > The Truth is not to be claimed, it require that it be known and
    understood, relinquishing all irrational emotions, attributes of Lies
    and act of deception.-osiris

I Will Present The Truth Wherever I Can Get Truth An Appearance,
    Even In The Midst Of Black Folks Fears and Divisiveness! !! -osiris
    >
    > Here Is Loving the Black So Call Afrikan,Even In Spite Of
    Yourselves!! !-osiris
    >
    > It Is Time to Elevate The Truth and Condemn The Lie!!!-osiris
    >
    > It Is The Black Fool That say, I Have Lost Nothing In Afrika!!!-
    Osiris
    > It Is The Fool That Ignore The Truth In Favor Of a Fool!!!-osOsiris

> Run! Run!, Run Black Woman And Man, Back Into The Safety Of Your
    Divinity!!!- Osiris

> The Human Being Say God Command, The Divine Say God Reprimand
    Not!!!-osiris
    >
    > All Respect and Honor to That Black Prophet, The Honorable Marcus
    Garvey.
    >
    > Hoteph
    Osiris
    > Chief Elder
    > Sankofa Repatriation Movement
    > Hierophant,Teacher Of Ancient Black Theology
    [email protected]

2. dustyelbow

dustyelbow Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +21
    Been reading some of your writings, quite impressed.

There is a large disconnect in us. Many of us are dreaming.

We dream but so far no vision.

Vision like some of our ancestors did.

Who had faith, and that faith proved the promise.

A promise to make a world that would heal our suffering that we endure and continue to be receiving.

It came to pass. But we were dreaming of being the white man and woman. Being just like them, especially the ones who hold contempt for us.

We didnt need to seek absolute freedom through white man when we had the source to create what we will within us.

Some of our ancestors even recent last century received the promise, the Creator blessed them from head to toe ready to create a new world.

But they knew they could not be made perfect without us being too.

They received it from honest motivated caring people in the COMMUNITY.

The COMMUNITY.

Maybe we would think some of them were TOO SOFT because they were so called Christians and believed in that BIBLE.

One of our own BRIGHTEST (NATION admired, WORLD was in disbelief but STRIVE to ACHIEVE) who remember fondly a black couple who was childless offering him a place of rest and learning. He was a soujourner. Learning anything he can. They took him in with other orphans from various communities. He learned from the childless mother about the value of working smart (not waste) not working harder. He learned from the childless father the value of prayer and keeping responsibility to the Creator. He was so impressed with the childless father that he always made sure he didn't miss going to church with him and to pray.

Later in life he accomplished more than the DREAM (fame and fortune) he recieved the PROMISE (blessings) from the FAITH that this COUPLE SHARED from HIM and OTHERS.

He was able to open the door a bit more to what many wanted FREEDOM but confuse it with the DREAM.

Today we are HARD PRESSED on all sides, just DREAMING. FREEDOM isnt in that DREAM just BONDAGE to an OLD WORLD that will be OVER SOON.

That childless couple did not HAVE CHILDREN but their FAITH and VISION taught ONE CHILD AMONG and IN US the PROMISE to set us all FREE (POSSIBILITIES made REAL).

I may not have all the DREAM to give but I do what I can for young people which one of them can obtain the promise of setting us free.

Reparations can be LIVING too. That is our CHILDREN.

I do want reparations for PAST INJUSTICE, but if I have to waste time with people who have CONTEMPT for me from day one it may not be WORTH IT when I can spend that TIME getting the PROMISE and bestowing it on our YOUNG PEOPLE to set us ALL FREE.

Anyway keep up the GREAT WORKS here.

3. anAfrican

anAfrican Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
    Ratings:
    +745
    Thank you, dustyelbow.

You have answered, for me, a question that I have had since Benefitting for your contributions to the Fam: "Who is this 'dustyelbow'?".

Ans: dustyelbow is deep. kewl! And most definitely on the Right Page!
    Thank You!