Black People : Black Americans described as 'stupid'

Instead of making the same error both of you did in separating us, correct him and yourself, by pointing out that we are ONE PEOPLE, and hating on any of us based on location, be they from Trinidad, Harare, or Akron, Ohio is hating on yourself....

scratches head "Im surprised no has said something like this yet, hmmmm" :donttell:

PS Legit-Writer why did the Brother have to be a "black guy"? IMO both of you are wrong for not injecting love and understanding into that conversation since you asked who was wrong...

RunawaySlave said:
Instead of making the same error he or she did in separating us, correct him or her, by pointing out that we are ONE PEOPLE, and hating on any of us based on location, be they from Trinidad, Harare, or Akron, Ohio is hating on yourself.scratches head "Im surprised no has said something like this yet

In other words show them a mirror! Well to be quite frank, if this person knew their history they'd already know we are one people!

panafrica said:
In a word, he is ignorant. He is completely ignorant of his own history, and ignorant to impact that the African American Civil Rights Movement (1865-today) had on Blacks worldwide. He is also ignorant of how the achievements of African Americans made "America" a desirable place for other Africans in the Diaspora to emmigrate to! The next time he speaks to you on this subject, point this out to him!

I definitely will do that.

RunawaySlave said:
Instead of making the same error both of you did in separating us, correct him and yourself, by pointing out that we are ONE PEOPLE, and hating on any of us based on location, be they from Trinidad, Harare, or Akron, Ohio is hating on yourself....

scratches head "Im surprised no has said something like this yet, hmmmm" :donttell:

PS Legit-Writer why did the Brother have to be a "black guy"? IMO both of you are wrong for not injecting love and understanding into that conversation since you asked who was wrong...

You don't even know the whole conversation. I just had to summarize it. I didn't show any opposite of love and understanding. I told him that he is entitled to his own opinions and I am entitled to mines. So how am I "wrong"? Oh, well thanks for telling me who is wrong anyway.

RunawaySlave said:

legit-writer said:
You don't even know the whole conversation. I just had to summarize it. I didn't show any opposite of love and understanding. I told him that he is entitled to his own opinions and I am entitled to mines. So how am I "wrong"? Oh, well thanks for telling me who is wrong anyway.

Re-read the first line in my first response..

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back