Black Travel : Black American couple found dead in Dominican Republic resort hotel room

Contrary to the BS media hype the FBI was already out the door of their office located at the U.S. Embassy on Av. Republica de Colombia 57 in Santo Domingo and all over this immediately after the June 7th incident. Seems my earlier Legionnaires Disease hypothesis was way off so here's my new take. Either Haiti realizing they'll always be #2 on the Island are reading the Boko Haram terrorist playbook and have inserted themselves into the DR hospitality industry or some foreign investment group is looking to bankrupt the existing tourist industry in the DR and offer a quick bailout with a 51% senior partnership offer.

I don't believe hype ESPECIALLY media induced hype. I know you don't see thru rose colored glasses either. You know something is up, it always is with these people. People think i'm paranoid. WRONG. I'm extremely aware. This reminds me of 3 movies that have the "hey look over there" scenario while everything is going on unmitigated "over here" lol

So to me Haiti, DR, even the US of A are ALL fronts to what's really going on there.

DISTRACTIONS, DISTRACTIONS, DISTRACTIONS lol

WHERE IS OUR BLACK LEADERSHIP AND CELEBRITIES ??? DR GAVE THIS JIVE EXCUSE , AND NO ONE IS CHALLENGING THEM FOR THIS CRAP?? WHAT MESSAGE DOES THAT GIVE OTHER NATIONS THAT WE TRAVEL TO IN REGARDS TO DUE DIILLIGENCE ABOUT OUR SAFETY FROM HERE ??? THEY DONT GIVE A **** ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED SO WHY ARE OUR LEADERS NOT SPEAKING OUT ?? LET ALONE OUR CE;LEBIRITIES ??

:facepalm:

Tourist says she was raped, thrown off resort balcony in Dominican Republic

The woman, who wanted to remain anonymous, told the station that she was staying at the Ocean Blue and Sand in Punta Cana when the attack occurred...

Justin Chan
AOL.com

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back