Black Travel : Black American couple found dead in Dominican Republic resort hotel room

Symbol of America

Oct 1, 2017
East America
Occupation
RET: EMS & TPD
Already have the FBI and now 2 congressmen looking for free fact finding vacation in the DR. Probably don't need the BATF. Am sure the political types will get to the cause:jumping::jumping:
this is so true. I don't disagree with most of your comments. People in america don't care about killings in Chicago, Baltimore. Killing is as american as apple pie ask indigenous people and african ancestors. Desensitized we are. For god's sake how many movie stars careers were built on killing? john wayne, arnold Schwarzenegger, Sly Stallone. But when it comes to scapegoats we're good at that too. So when one goes on vacation "over there" (over there is any place that's not here) people what to know they can make is back safely from vacation to get back home to good ole U.S.A. so we can resume being entertained by killing instead being on vacay and dying.
There is so much money being made over this. This is capitalism. EVERYTHING is for sale especially death and fear.
Contrary to the BS media hype the FBI was already out the door of their office located at the U.S. Embassy on Av. Republica de Colombia 57 in Santo Domingo and all over this immediately after the June 7th incident. Seems my earlier Legionnaires Disease hypothesis was way off so here's my new take. Either Haiti realizing they'll always be #2 on the Island are reading the Boko Haram terrorist playbook and have inserted themselves into the DR hospitality industry or some foreign investment group is looking to bankrupt the existing tourist industry in the DR and offer a quick bailout with a 51% senior partnership offer.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

MS234

Mar 1, 2010
Contrary to the BS media hype the FBI was already out the door of their office located at the U.S. Embassy on Av. Republica de Colombia 57 in Santo Domingo and all over this immediately after the June 7th incident. Seems my earlier Legionnaires Disease hypothesis was way off so here's my new take. Either Haiti realizing they'll always be #2 on the Island are reading the Boko Haram terrorist playbook and have inserted themselves into the DR hospitality industry or some foreign investment group is looking to bankrupt the existing tourist industry in the DR and offer a quick bailout with a 51% senior partnership offer.
I don't believe hype ESPECIALLY media induced hype. I know you don't see thru rose colored glasses either. You know something is up, it always is with these people. People think i'm paranoid. WRONG. I'm extremely aware. This reminds me of 3 movies that have the "hey look over there" scenario while everything is going on unmitigated "over here" lol

So to me Haiti, DR, even the US of A are ALL fronts to what's really going on there.

DISTRACTIONS, DISTRACTIONS, DISTRACTIONS lol

Ndugu

Nov 18, 2016
WHERE IS OUR BLACK LEADERSHIP AND CELEBRITIES ??? DR GAVE THIS JIVE EXCUSE , AND NO ONE IS CHALLENGING THEM FOR THIS CRAP?? WHAT MESSAGE DOES THAT GIVE OTHER NATIONS THAT WE TRAVEL TO IN REGARDS TO DUE DIILLIGENCE ABOUT OUR SAFETY FROM HERE ??? THEY DONT GIVE A **** ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED SO WHY ARE OUR LEADERS NOT SPEAKING OUT ?? LET ALONE OUR CE;LEBIRITIES ??

Symbol of America

Oct 1, 2017
East America
Occupation
I don't believe hype ESPECIALLY media induced hype. I know you don't see thru rose colored glasses either. You know something is up, it always is with these people. People think i'm paranoid. WRONG. I'm extremely aware. This reminds me of 3 movies that have the "hey look over there" scenario while everything is going on unmitigated "over here" lol

So to me Haiti, DR, even the US of A are ALL fronts to what's really going on there.

DISTRACTIONS, DISTRACTIONS, DISTRACTIONS lol
Paranoid or not MS234 you post some of the best thought provoking threads and independant comments to date so your good with me. Jealousy and envy reveal the soulless ones who mock, deride and vilify. They seek not to debate but to debase. Truly the worst of human nature.

BTW: I saw "Inside Man". 5 Stars for sure. I'm familiar with "Chaos" just haven't seen it yet and "Triple 9", haven't heard of that one.

Symbol of America

Oct 1, 2017
East America
Occupation
WHERE IS OUR BLACK LEADERSHIP AND CELEBRITIES ??? DR GAVE THIS JIVE EXCUSE , AND NO ONE IS CHALLENGING THEM FOR THIS CRAP?? WHAT MESSAGE DOES THAT GIVE OTHER NATIONS THAT WE TRAVEL TO IN REGARDS TO DUE DIILLIGENCE ABOUT OUR SAFETY FROM HERE ??? THEY DONT GIVE A **** ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED SO WHY ARE OUR LEADERS NOT SPEAKING OUT ?? LET ALONE OUR CE;LEBIRITIES ??
SW-E4001.png

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
:facepalm:

Tourist says she was raped, thrown off resort balcony in Dominican Republic

The woman, who wanted to remain anonymous, told the station that she was staying at the Ocean Blue and Sand in Punta Cana when the attack occurred...

Justin Chan
AOL.com

Consciousness Raising Online!

Allow the N Word - yes or no?

• yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • not sure

Votes: 6 42.9%

Latest profile posts

Feeling good today fam...just been reading a couple of books. I think Dennis Kimbro's "Daily Motivations for African American Success" is one of the best motivational books on the market. This book has motivation for each day of the year on each page and all of these relate to your own Blackness. No matter what you're experiencing there's something in that book you could draw from. ✊
Life is a poem, love is the pen.
Charles Thompson wrote on Enki's profile.
Good evening
Destee wrote on Angela22's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :dance4: ... Welcome Home! So good to have your sweet Spirit in the house! ... YAAAAAAY USSSSS! ... :yaay: :yaay: :swings: ... :heart:
Angela22 wrote on Enki's profile.
I hope all is well with you. Much love.:love: