Black Travel : Black American couple found dead in Dominican Republic resort hotel room

bientempo

Oct 11, 2009
Dominican Republic
FBI is involved due to request to the US embassy. Perception is that if their labs and investigation find something it will be more readily believed by the public than if put out by the Dominican authorities.
Still seems strange that out of 3 million tourist from all over the world that these six are all Americans
The one story that's hard to believe is the one or 2 that involve drinking bleach from something in the minibar! how could you not smell the bleach, prior to taking a swallow????

In some of the cases like the one that got beat up they never signed a complainant?

and further more out of the 3 million or so we have 6. while in the US I ran across this. and am sure it did not make international news markets as it's somewhat normal in the US.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/washington-shootings-leave-5-dead-3-in-custody-amid-search-for-extremely-dangerous-suspect/ar-AACFaKm[URL]https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/washington-shootings-leave-5-dead-3-in-custody-amid-search-for-extremely-dangerous-suspect/ar-AACFaKm[/URL]

MS234

Mar 1, 2010
FBI is involved due to request to the US embassy. Perception is that if their labs and investigation find something it will be more readily believed by the public than if put out by the Dominican authorities.
Still seems strange that out of 3 million tourist from all over the world that these six are all Americans
The one story that's hard to believe is the one or 2 that involve drinking bleach from something in the minibar! how could you not smell the bleach, prior to taking a swallow????

In some of the cases like the one that got beat up they never signed a complainant?
i don't disagree that this stuff is suspect. fear makes money. U can say 3 million tourist all over the world even you know stuff happens like death you don't hear about in mainstream but like you i wonder what is up here...................really.

Anytime fbi cia nsa gets involved the fix was in already.

I wonder when DR tourism starts waver whose tourism picks up the "slack"

hmmmmmm

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: