Black Travel : Black American couple found dead in Dominican Republic resort hotel room

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

bientempo

Oct 11, 2009
Dominican Republic
Clyde was 3 different resorts but owned by the same company. toxicology reports are not completed as yet. The authority here have requested help from the US Embassy's legal group (read FBI).
but does seem unlikely that they have all been Americans, as Americans are not the largest group of tourists here.

bientempo

Oct 11, 2009
Dominican Republic

Symbol of America

Oct 1, 2017
East America
Occupation
RET: EMS & TPD
Clyde was 3 different resorts but owned by the same company. toxicology reports are not completed as yet. The authority here have requested help from the US Embassy's legal group (read FBI).
but does seem unlikely that they have all been Americans, as Americans are not the largest group of tourists here.
https://dominicantoday.com/dr/tourism/2019/06/08/bahia-principe-misinformation-about-cases-in-dr-damages-our-image-and-reputation/

Some of these cases coming out now are over a year old! makes you wonder.
kind of like your meto movement 1 starts and others follow.
Wait for the toxicology reports, am sure now that the FBI is involved correct testing will be done.
Hey bientempo are you not surprised? Yahoo is by far the worst source of accurate timely news. I still see so called Yahoo "Breaking news" stories from the early 2000's.

tumblr_mqi1ne0fDB1s4tj9mo1_500.gif

Ha ha ha, lol. Yahoo, gimmie a break.

Countdown to our 22nd Year ...

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on One-Hundredd's profile.
Hi Beloved! I've added Twitter and Facebook to destee.com - hoping it helps me pay closer attention to them both ... *sigh* ... we shall see ... :D ... :love:
Destee wrote on $$RICH$$'s profile.
MY $$RICH$$NESSSSSS!!!! ... :yaay: :yaay: :yaay:
butterfly#1 wrote on Angela22's profile.
Absolutely!
Destee wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :love: :yaay: :kiss: :yaay: :love: