Black People Politics : Black America Steels Itself for Obama’s Departure and a Future Under Trump

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Trump-ism,

BACK TO NORMAL?
Black America Steels Itself for Obama’s Departure and a Future Under Trump
It’s going to be painful for African Americans to watch Obama leave the White House only to be replaced by that man. And that’s just for starters

... As 2016 comes to a close and the new year dawns, and as America’s first black president prepares to leave the White House, African Americans, and the rest of America, must confront the fact that our incoming president celebrates when Americans, specifically black Americans, do not vote. With each passing day, it becomes clearer what “Making American Great Again” means to Trump ...

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...ama-s-departure-and-a-future-under-trump.html

49438353.cached.jpg

REUTERS

BARRETT HOLMES PITNER

12.30.16 11:01 PM ET

Little kids aren't even safe, all the people asked for was peace

Some of us (Black folk) understand that a serious shortcoming in pink folk (YT, White folk, etc.), at their core, to be a lack of neuromelanin, which explains their lack of compassion:

Any comments on neuromelanin?

Neuromelanin (NM) is a dark polymer pigment produced in specific populations of catecholaminergic neurons in the brain. It appears in greatest quantities in the human brain, in lesser amounts in some other non-human primates, but is absent from the brain in many lower species.

Clyde C Coger Jr, Sep 23, 2016
Author: Does Color Matter?

https://destee.com/threads/can-we-defeat-white-supremacy.50505/page-15#post-966899

... which certainly leads to a paradigm shift, in terms of human classifications:

USE OF ALBINOID AS LABEL FOR THOSE WE CALL "WHITE"
Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Afrodaze1, Nov 19, 2009

"... In using "Albinoid" as a designate, it can be seen to refer to their phenotype and genetic mutation from albinos."
Afrodaze1, Nov 19, 2009

https://destee.com/threads/use-of-albinoid-as-label-for-those-we-call-white.59017/

Last edited:
People don't see the seriousness of what you explained to me with that big bro Clyde, alot of evidence point to the white people having no meaning of honor, they go too far in their vendetta with the melanite, it's like somebody designed them as a tool against us, that much animosity for no reason, some believe it's jealousy, some believe melanin is the answer to all the questions, I'm extremely curious about melanin and neuromelanin, one of the black doctors I follow up on, and I check up on quite a few to compare what I learned from each of their different perspectives, said that melanin is worth more than gold, at 400 a gram, she even said professionals work over time to diminish the importance of melanin, calling all the miracles melanin is said to be capable of pseudoscience, it's said melanin is capable of absorbing energy, I get excited reading up on all of it

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back