Black Money Business Jobs : Black America Squanders Potential Power Through Spending Habits

Discussion in 'Black Money Business Jobs' started by Destee, Jul 18, 2003.

1. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,677

2. NNQueen

NNQueen going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,860
    happy69..are you there sis? This is what you tell us all the time sis, isn't it?

3. HODEE

HODEE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    (RF) Technician
    ( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU
    Ratings:
    +795
    " On a fateful June 1, 1921, the business district was bombed from the air and burned to the ground in a riot by mobs of envious Whites, including ranking city officials. "

Wow this is something. Had no idea, that is how they did it. I knew they burned and rioted. But Bombing from the air, included the air force.

" Blacks hesitate to support Black merchants because their prices may be higher or the same as the competitor. "

Blacks hesitate, because store owners don't offer the quality for the money. Why should I solicit, the old hood, and get enferior product. Old dusty bread bags. That would be foolish. Yet there needs to be a solution. Now I don't hesitate.. to get myself something to eat in the hood. Because they barbeque is slamming, the soul food can't be bought anywhere else. Those are the only viable businesses that have a chance. Food establishments. The rest have sold out to liquor. Vice sprits.. catering to a class of alcoholics, helping them go deeper into numbness.

If you going to sell liquor, they shouldn't cater to the lowest. Don't sell the Bull, night train, etc. Even a wino, will find that extra dollar, and come up to a less damaging sprit, drinking a decent wine.

"If your best Black minds do not live or work, spend, volunteer or invest in the Black community, can it be anything else but a ghetto?" he asked. "

Every city has on the books dollars to help build the city and community. We have a information problem. Always have.. always will UNLESS..... Somebody tells you. So consider yourself told.

http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/42/

EVERY UNITED STATES CODE.. READ AND TELL YOUR OFFICIALS TO DO THEIR JOBS. IT'S THE LAW! ONE EXAMPLE.

=================
    Sec. 4501. - Congressional statement of purpose

It is the policy of the Congress and the purpose of this chapter to provide for the development of a national urban policy and to encourage the rational, orderly, efficient, and economic growth, development, and redevelopment of our States, metropolitan areas, cities, counties, towns, and communities in predominantly rural areas which demonstrate a special potential for accelerated growth; to encourage the prudent use and conservation of energy and our natural resources; and to encourage and support development which will assure our communities and their residents of adequate tax bases, community services, job opportunities, and good housing in well-balanced neighborhoods in socially, economically, and physically attractive living environments

===========
    CHAPTER 21 - CIVIL RIGHTS

SUBCHAPTER I GENERALLY
    SUBCHAPTER I-A INSTITUTIONALIZED PERSONS
    SUBCHAPTER II PUBLIC ACCOMMODATIONS
    SUBCHAPTER III PUBLIC FACILITIES
    SUBCHAPTER IV PUBLIC EDUCATION
    SUBCHAPTER V FEDERALLY ASSISTED PROGRAMS
    SUBCHAPTER VI EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
    SUBCHAPTER VII REGISTRATION AND VOTING STATISTICS
    SUBCHAPTER VIII COMMUNITY RELATIONS SERVICE
    SUBCHAPTER IX MISCELLANEOUS PROVISIONS

============
    There are laws on the books. Dollars allocated. Even in the tough times. I tell you right now.. WE HAVE BEEN LIED TO. THE GOVERNMENT IS GOOD. NOT BAD. IT'S OFFICIALS THAT ARE BAD. NOT ALLOCATING THE FUNDS, AND TELLING YOU NOTHING OF THE PROCESS.
    =================

"The only reason I see for us being the most educated and intellectual Black people on this earth, and having nearly $700 billion go through our hands and still be in the condition that we’re in, is that we’re still psychologically enslaved. There’s no way that this White man can do to us what he does and we just accept it. We have to stop accepting it. Turn inwards, look inwards to our own resources and do more for ourselves, regardless of what he does," he said. .. SO TRUE.. YET STILL NOT THE TRUTH. INFORMATION.. IS THE KEY. Now when blacks in CONGRESS and those in LAW know the truth, and shake their heads at us poor blacks stucj in poverty.. while they drink and elbow with the Dom Perion crew is a shame.

If I know.. then they know is my answer. Why do they keep us in this slave state... it suits those they wish to please ands cater to. Call up your congress man.. tomorrow, and ask about the above codes you care about, watch CNN, and NBC.. come on board. Then ride the wave of change. SMILING

4. HODEE

HODEE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    (RF) Technician
    ( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU
    Ratings:
    +795
    Now California has it's set of codes... I read all the time. Use when needed. Visit your library's.. learn how to conduct yourself in a law library. The only rule is don't ask questions.. learn the filing system... look it up, copy your notes and documents.. and be quiet. Where ever I live, I make it a priority to learn the laws of that state. I now know Missouri law, and California law. Or enough to find out what I need. Self educate people.. it is fun, exciting, and it pays well ( in the long run ) for the time you spend.

http://www.leginfo.ca.gov/calaw.html

5. Shikamaru

Shikamaru Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,989
    It is not so much how much you earn, but how much you keep.

When you keep more than you earn, now you can build accumulation.