Black People : Black Afrikans Oppression Is Not An Illusion!!!

Chief Elder Osiris Akkeba

Oct 4, 2019
Black Afrikans Oppression Is Not An Illusion!!!

Chief Elder Osiris Akkebala

There are many Black Afrikans who have been mentally conditioned to believe that Black Afrikan oppression is no more than an illusion and the fact segregation Discrimination is no longer an overt Law of enforcement, Black Afrikans believe without thinking, now has Equal Rights the same as white Folks have and I make the claim that Equality is an illusion, there is nothing naturally the same in structure when it come to living physical Beings.

But allow me to stay with the trend certain privileged white folks and ignorant Black Folks are spreading in this evil lying deceiving control world by those Racist Unjust prejudices Lucifer Human Beings oligarchs filthy wealthy deceiving racists, they having Black Afrikans believing that our oppression is an illusion, a made-up justification for our reason to be not in defiance to the theme America love to blow out of their lying mind which is that all Living Beings enjoy the same inalienable Rights that naturally belongs to all Naturally living Beings and oppression is only an illusion spread by the white and powerful and their surrogates.

Whenever you see and hear of white folks and ignorant Black Folks telling you that America is your desired dream and there is no other country comes no greater than America and that you need to fall on your knees and call on Jesus and thank him for you being a living presence in America and such a statement is more insulting to Black Afrikans that to any other Race Ethnic living in America and in Lucifer control World.

I challenge any so call Human Being Mind to come and justify their reason for making claim that Black Oppression is an illusion and yes I specify Black Afrikans because I draw a distinction between the Nature of the Black Design in comparison to the nature of Mental Spirit of White Luciferian Human Beings who represents the History of America Oppression against Black Afrikan people and we Black Afrikans need not follow anybody in making claim about the Black Afrikans Experienced Oppression coming from White Americans.

The One undisputable evidence that verifies the past and presence active oppression against Black Afrikans today is the fact that America to this day refuse to acknowledge the fact that the Chattel Enslavement of our Afrikan Ancestors was the worst act of oppression ever acted out against Black Afrikan people and to this day that act of oppression still lingers in the DNA of the Descendants of our Enslaved Ancestors which make the charge and claim relevant to this day that America is still active in oppressing our Enslaved Ancestors and Black Afrikans today!!!

So No!, Hell No!, Oppression Of Black Afrikans is no illusion and whenever you see or hear of a so call Black Afrikan making such a statement in support of that trend of believing mind, then behold your worst enemy against the rising of Black Afrikan people with dignity in Afrika and when Black Afrikans become dignified in Afrika then Afrika becomes again a Kingdom again and what dignification is to the Black Afrikan today is Black Afrikand Fighting for and Demanding Payment of our Enslaved Afrikan Ancestors Reparation/Repatriation!!

The Nonpayment of our Enslaved Ancestors verifies the presence of Black Afrikans Oppression and any Black Afrikan, Anybody who make claim that America is the Greatest Country in the world while America goes boldly making claim not to pay to our Enslaved Ancestors that which America owes to our Enslaved Afrikan Ancestors, then the Oppression of Black Afrikans is alive and being practiced perfectly against the Black Afrikan Nation today.

Black Afrikans, do not be duped in integrating our Black Afrikan oppression with white folks political infighting, both team up against our Black Behind when the issue of Reparation/Repatriation is raised, as a matter of fact, pay attention to those Negroes who distance themselves from the issue of Reparation/Repatriation, they mean Black Afrikans no Greater Good, the same as that racist element of filthy wealthy and white privileged oligarchs and upper-upper Class White Folks spreading that lying garbage that the Black Oppression is an illusion and your no thinking believing behind join in the chorus in making such a claim about Black Afrikan Oppression and will not energize Black Folks to rise to organize to fight against the oppression of denial to pay to our Enslaved Ancestors their Reparation/Repatriation!!!

What a Sad and Pitiful Race Of Black Afrikans we have become following the dictate of our oppressors having us to make the claim that our oppression is an illusion.

Shame On You Black Afrikans Who Refuse To Fight Against Our Oppresdors Who Refuse To Pay To Our Enslaved Ancestors The Reparation/Repatriation that they have already earned.

Divine Respect

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

sekou kasimu wrote on willa's profile.
What exactly is your ideology?!
I'll be honest. I like black culture forums, so I've signed up for this one, BX, and Lipstick Alley. I won't post too often, only on things that I'm really interested in. Nice to meet you. :)
Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.