Black People : Black Afrikan Sacrifice

Chief Elder Osiris Akkeba

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 4, 2019
The Things Black Afrikans Sacrifice Themselves For That Shows Your Believing Ignorance In America!!!

Chief Elder Osiris Akkebala

It is the fool who learns not from past experiences, and Black Afrikans in America have a lot of past experiences to learn from but choose to be educated to ignore such a Master teacher as experience.

During my time as a community activist in the Sixties, on to the present time, I have learned much from my Master Teacher, experience, and along the way, in the Black Community Class of my learning, I was taught by my Master Teacher Experience, that Nonviolent action in a hostile environment which is a self-sacrificing undertaking and you make claim to be in action for change and not freedom from such an environment based on the way you are treated, in a hostile America environment, that environment is the United States Of America which has a history today that verify to have committed the crime against Black Afrikan people by placing them in an environment of Chattel Slavery treatment, the people victimized by that institution are the Black Afrikan people, the experience of a Black Afrikan people that leave no doubt about the criminality of America spirit and action toward and against Black Afrikan people!!!

I share Divine information with Black Afrikan people having no concern with what your attitude will be toward it, I know today, that the mind most Black Afrikans wear today, is not the mind Nature designed Black Universal Divine Black Beings with,.

So, what comes from the Black Afrikan mind today is not what Black Afrikans have thought about but what Black Afrikans have been educated to believe in and about, and it is believed that serves to be a mental demon to Black Afrikan people and during the sixties, to this day, it is believing that drive the spirit of Black Afrikan American people today and to have been involved in the King-Gandhi nonviolent philosophy, which was not to the advantage of Freedom desiring Black Afrikans in America, not by choice, which has you to observe what has happened to Black Afrikan people in America today, not by choice being the representative of ignorance today!!!

The Civil Rights Organization was then well driven by the King objective, Integration / Assimilation which has no association with freedom, just a social culture construct that involves Race Mixing..

The educated believing Black Afrikans King nonviolent Christain believing Black Afrikans were willing to expose themselves to police brutality, high powered water hoses, raging dogs, electric prods, having holes knocked in your skull, murdered, blown up, and all other kinds of evil action against Black Afrikan people in America by civil right wanting negroes, even to their death, just for privileges in America and here we Black Afrikans are today choosing to ignore the Master teacher, experience, as we repeat the approach of the past today but will not show such a commitment to obtaining our Freedom from America by demanding our Enslaved Ancestors Reparation/Repatriation which represents Afrika and Black Afrikans Freedom, but for me, Chief Elder Osiris Akkebala, I choose Freedom From America Over Civil Rights privileges, which is nothing but an attribute of our Enslavement, beloved!!!

My point is this if we do not change our wants to what we need we will be a race of Black Afrikan people who live being in a caste class in America, no movement, either way, just gyration and vibrating in place stuck with the mind Lucifer is in charge of living a life full of lies and deception being hypocrites is our character, beloved yelling and talking about Black Lives Matter such being no more than a fad and fashion to the believing mind showcasing such lies about Black Afrikan lives in a racist prejudice environment!!!

So allow me to repeat my self.

My point is this, today in America and in this white racist world, Black Lives Do Not Matter if we do not change our wants to what we need, we will remain to be a race of Black Afrikan people who live in a caste system in America, no movement, either way, just gyration and vibrating in place, stuck with the mind Lucifer is in charge of living a life full of lies and deception being hypocrites is our character performance, beloved.

Divine Respect

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back