Egypt : BLACK AFRICANS OF ANCIENT EGYPT WROTE THE HOLY BIBLE

info-moetry said:
Peace Queen,

- this is exactly what it means when one says that Afrikans wrote the holy bible..........

As the article stated:

& again when it is stated that: - so when one uses the term "bible" in these instances it is not referring too the false book being held as sacred by so many who choose to read words unauthorized by a homosexual Queen named James I of England/Scotland!!

- so we not only wrote the bible, we are the bible.....................

Peace
Heru Nefer Sheqhem

Now that you explain it to me I get the picture and am in perfect agreement.

This is where clear communication comes in. To make such a bold claim that Africans wrote the bible when in most people's minds the bible is that compilation of 66 manuscripts put together at the Council of Nice and then have to come back and explain what you mean--that's not clear communication.

One must be especially careful when giving people information they are likely to disagree with to make sure you are perfectly clear. Choose your words as if you are talking to people from another planet (no pun intended). Knowamsane? It's better to make yourself clear to begin with than to try to explain yourself after you've been misunderstood especially with people whose purpose is not to understand anyway because of the emotional ties they have with lies and falsehoods.

This has been a public service message brought to you by DA RIVAH

Wisdom7 said:
Thanks River, I am going to get that. It's strange, but I do have a feeling it reallly will change my life. :spinn:
My sister

The book will not change your life nor the information in it. Only as you roll up your sleeves and apply that infoarmation will you see your life change.

The fleshly mind and old habits will challenge your efforts to apply this information. But you have the strength within you to do it. Once you realize there's no gimmick or mantra to get around discipline and determination there's nothing to it but to do it.

river said:
My sister

The book will not change your life nor the information in it. Only as you roll up your sleeves and apply that infoarmation will you see your life change.

The fleshly mind and old habits will challenge your efforts to apply this information. But you have the strength within you to do it. Once you realize there's no gimmick or mantra to get around discipline and determination there's nothing to it but to do it.
I agree, thats why I'm taking the journey. Thanks! :rolling:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back