Egypt : BLACK AFRICANS OF ANCIENT EGYPT WROTE THE HOLY BIBLE

Wisdom7

Aug 8, 2005
river said:
Go to amazon.com and look for the book Maat: The 11 Laws of God by Ra Un Nefer Amen. This is a very good book. The knowledge in this book when applied to your life will change your life.
Thanks River, I am going to get that. It's strange, but I do have a feeling it reallly will change my life. :spinn:

river

Watch Her Flow
Mar 22, 2004
Where the Niger meets the Nile
Occupation
Author
info-moetry said:
Peace Queen,

- this is exactly what it means when one says that Afrikans wrote the holy bible..........

As the article stated:

& again when it is stated that: - so when one uses the term "bible" in these instances it is not referring too the false book being held as sacred by so many who choose to read words unauthorized by a homosexual Queen named James I of England/Scotland!!

- so we not only wrote the bible, we are the bible.....................

Peace
Heru Nefer Sheqhem

Now that you explain it to me I get the picture and am in perfect agreement.

This is where clear communication comes in. To make such a bold claim that Africans wrote the bible when in most people's minds the bible is that compilation of 66 manuscripts put together at the Council of Nice and then have to come back and explain what you mean--that's not clear communication.

One must be especially careful when giving people information they are likely to disagree with to make sure you are perfectly clear. Choose your words as if you are talking to people from another planet (no pun intended). Knowamsane? It's better to make yourself clear to begin with than to try to explain yourself after you've been misunderstood especially with people whose purpose is not to understand anyway because of the emotional ties they have with lies and falsehoods.

This has been a public service message brought to you by DA RIVAH

river

Watch Her Flow
Mar 22, 2004
Where the Niger meets the Nile
Occupation
Author
Wisdom7 said:
Thanks River, I am going to get that. It's strange, but I do have a feeling it reallly will change my life. :spinn:
My sister

The book will not change your life nor the information in it. Only as you roll up your sleeves and apply that infoarmation will you see your life change.

The fleshly mind and old habits will challenge your efforts to apply this information. But you have the strength within you to do it. Once you realize there's no gimmick or mantra to get around discipline and determination there's nothing to it but to do it.

Wisdom7

Aug 8, 2005
river said:
My sister

The book will not change your life nor the information in it. Only as you roll up your sleeves and apply that infoarmation will you see your life change.

The fleshly mind and old habits will challenge your efforts to apply this information. But you have the strength within you to do it. Once you realize there's no gimmick or mantra to get around discipline and determination there's nothing to it but to do it.
I agree, thats why I'm taking the journey. Thanks! :rolling:

Sekhemu

Jul 9, 2003
new jersey
Occupation
priest
Wisdom7 said:
I agree, thats why I'm taking the journey. Thanks! :rolling:
Wow, It's really good to see you made this decision. This is truly encouraging. Big props to River as well.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Liberty Africa : Why are some black Africans considered white Americans? All Things Africa 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Short Stories : New Book Rips Veil, Reveals Gandhi Was A Racist Who Hated Black Africans Short Stories - Authors - Writing 16
KPITRL Libya : When Black Africans and Christians were Killed By Rebel Forces in Libya Libya 2
Blackbird Black People : Black History Month and Continental Africans Black People Open Forum 25
Black-king Audio Video Web Conferencing : Attention!!! Black People Are The Real Jews? Not Africans! Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
Knowledge Seed Zimbabwe : Black Power: Zimbabwean businessman pays for Africans to attend Morehouse Zimbabwe 4
Amnat77 Black People : Muslim Genocide on Black Africans Through Mass Castration Black People Open Forum 4
ManicRaider Black People : Does black only refer to Africans/African Americans? Black People Open Forum 2
THE-GOD Black People : do you all relaize that CONTIENTIAL AFRICANS are not black nationalist? Black People Open Forum 111
N Africa : Africans and Black-Americans All Things Africa 6
G Black People : The First Chinese were Black-Africans mix with Chinese...and then some Black People Open Forum 1
D Africa : Some black people do not consider Africans black people??? All Things Africa 32
S Black Spirituality Religion : Muslims in the Americas before Columbus(of course, these Muslims were Black Africans) Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
S Black People : Muslims in the Americas before Columbus(of course, these Muslims were Black Africans) Black People Open Forum 1
N Africa : Africans and Black Americans: How Do They See Each Other? All Things Africa 13
N Pan-Africanism : Black Americans: What They Think About Africans - Godfrey Mwakikagile Pan-Africanism - African Diaspora 13
C Black People : A Disorganized Black Afrikan People Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Black Afrikan Sacrifice Black People Open Forum 0
Energy Black Spirituality Religion : Don't Forget, The BIBLE is the ULTIMATE Black History book Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Al D Black People : The black-owned coffee firm that became a bestseller Black People Open Forum 0
HODEE Black People Politics : JOE BIDEN’S AGENDA _ FOR THE BLACK COMMUNITY Black People Politics 3
C Black People : If Black Lives Matter Is So ProBlack Black People Open Forum 0
OldSoul Black People : Black Leaders Discussion feat. Angela Davis, Kwame Ture & Fannie Lou Hamer (1973) Black People Open Forum 0
Fine1952 Black Spirituality Religion : ?Did Black Women Author The Bible? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : Pull Out of the Kentucky Derby? Pressure on a Black Owner Mounts Black Sports 1
C Black People : Are There Any Black Afrikans Interested In Freedom? Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : 19 Black families purchase 96 acres of land to create a 'safe haven' for Black people Black People Doing Positive Things 3
A Black People : Gossiping about Black Folks. Black People Open Forum 2
Kemetstry Black Money Business Jobs : BLACK MAN WINS INNOVATIVE PATENT Black Money Business Jobs 0
Kemetstry Black Entertainment : BLACK PANTHER STAR DIES OF CANCER Black Entertainment 2
C Black People : The Black Vote Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Decolonizing Dermatology: Why Black and Brown Skin Need Better Treatment Black Health and Wellness 0
P Black Women : Who of you black women use spankings in education? Black Women 6
Willie345 Black Spirituality Religion : "Black Christians and Jesus" Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Kemetstry Black Money Business Jobs : BLACK BILLIONAIRE PROBED BY THE FEDS Black Money Business Jobs 1
C Black People : The Decline Of The Black Afrikan People Black People Open Forum 1
HODEE Black People : ADOS Its origins, troublesome ties and fears it's dividing Black folk in the fight for reparations _ IS ANY OF THIS AFFILIATION TRUE? Black People Open Forum 2
C Black People : Black On Black Crime Is Pro-Racist Black People Open Forum 0
F Black People : Free Black Youth Empowerment Program PowerFIlled Youth TO Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Short Stories : 15 Essential Books on Black History Everyone Needs to Read Short Stories - Authors - Writing 0
SwagII Black Relationships : Funerals, The New Black Family Reunions... Black Relationships 0
C Black People : Again, Listen Up Black Afrikan People!!! Black People Open Forum 0
S Black People : Joe Biden's "Talking to Black People" mode. Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Women : Black Women, Grillz, And The Reclamation Of Power Black Women 0
C Black People : What Is It Tat Have Black Afrikan People? Black People Open Forum 0
Kemetstry Black Money Business Jobs : NEW BLACK WALL STREET EXCHANGE Black Money Business Jobs 0
P Black People : "Evony : the kings return" game- Need help on a racist in a game that threaten to shoot black people Black People Open Forum 2
Kemetstry Black People : BLACK LIVES MATTER AND OTHER MOVEMENTS Black People Open Forum 38
Destee Black People Politics : North Carolina city approves reparations for Black residents Black People Politics 3
G Law Forum : Coronavirus Black Lives Matter Protest President Trump Upcoming Election & Martial Law Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 2