Egypt : BLACK AFRICANS OF ANCIENT EGYPT WROTE THE HOLY BIBLE

Peace Gods and sheqhemu,

True Blacks cannot be "racists" by definition. However, the Kemetians called themselves "the land of the Blacks.' So white people did not create the concept of race but like everything else they just twisted it around to their advantage. Now because of this we have a situation where that which is inferior has power over that which is superior. This is the age where Set gouges out the eyes (light--knowledge) of Heru. This is the great deceptaion of history and that which whites are deathly afraid of. They oppress us lest we discover that we are superior. Because our superiority is so evident this oppression has had to be brutal.

Black people have never been color blind. As Brotha Keita said as long as white supremecy exists no non white person can afford to be color blind. As long as race is a determinant for who gets oppressed we must treat it as a reality. For those who have the power to affect others no reality exists only in their minds.

Getting back to the topic seems almost like a digression.

I really have to make sure I understand what you mean when you say "wrote the bible."

We've spent a great deal of time pointing out the flaws of that book. All the contradictions and barbaric events supposedly commanded by God. Why would we then want to say that Africans wrote this stuff?

You could say the biblical writers based their concepts on Kemetian ideas which they adulterated with their own pagan ideas. That's more like the truth and a far cry from saying the Kemetians actually wrote the bible. The bible itself attests to this in Jeremiah 8:8 where the false pen of the Jewish scribes make a lie out of the law (Maat).

Brotha Sam was just telling me not too long ago the fallacy of trying to shoehorn Africa into the bible. We can extract the underlying truths which were stolen from our heritage without taking with us the curruptions and unscientific notions. Adam and Eve were not Black. As Langston Hughes said there ain't a Black woman living what would take no apple from a snake.

Render unto Caesar the things that are Caesar's and unto Ra the things that are Ra's.

Wisdom7 said:
I have been looking for info on Maat Laws. Can you share any information you may have on Maat? :sand:
Go to amazon.com and look for the book Maat: The 11 Laws of God by Ra Un Nefer Amen. This is a very good book. The knowledge in this book when applied to your life will change your life.

river said:
Getting back to the topic seems almost like a digression.

I really have to make sure I understand what you mean when you say "wrote the bible."

We've spent a great deal of time pointing out the flaws of that book. All the contradictions and barbaric events supposedly commanded by God. Why would we then want to say that Africans wrote this stuff?

You could say the biblical writers based their concepts on Kemetian ideas which they adulterated with their own pagan ideas. That's more like the truth and a far cry from saying the Kemetians actually wrote the bible. The bible itself attests to this in Jeremiah 8:8 where the false pen of the Jewish scribes make a lie out of the law (Maat).

Brotha Sam was just telling me not too long ago the fallacy of trying to shoehorn Africa into the bible. We can extract the underlying truths which were stolen from our heritage without taking with us the curruptions and unscientific notions. Adam and Eve were not Black. As Langston Hughes said there ain't a Black woman living what would take no apple from a snake.

Render unto Caesar the things that are Caesar's and unto Ra the things that are Ra's.

Peace Queen,

the biblical writers based their concepts on Kemetian ideas which they adulterated with their own pagan ideas
- this is exactly what it means when one says that Afrikans wrote the holy bible..........

As the article stated:
Ancient Egyptian Priests were the Scribes who wrote WHAT WE HAVE COME TO KNOW TODAY AS THE HOLY BIBLE

& again when it is stated that:
The very first "Bible" or "Scroll" on record produced by man, with regards to paying honour and divine respect to a "Creator of all Mankind" was that of African people of the Nile Valley and Great Lakes regions of Central, East and Northeast Africa. The Book was called by its African Creators and developers..."The Book of The Coming Forth By Day and Night." It was translated from its original hieroglyphic text into the English language by several Europeans since the latter part of the 19th Century A.D. The easiest one to read is called.."The" (Egyptian) "Book of the Dead." This work was translated by British Egyptologist Sir Ernest A. Wallis Budge, London, 1895 A.D. This Original Bible was produced by Black Africans approximately 3,400 years before the Old Testament, and more than 4,200 years before the New Testament, and countless Versions of it have been written and published (Dr. Ben Jochannan, A Chronology of the Bible-Challenge To The Standard Version, USA.).
- so when one uses the term "bible" in these instances it is not referring too the false book being held as sacred by so many who choose to read words unauthorized by a homosexual Queen named James I of England/Scotland!!

- so we not only wrote the bible, we are the bible.....................

Peace

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back