Egypt : BLACK AFRICANS OF ANCIENT EGYPT WROTE THE HOLY BIBLE

Moorfius

Nov 2, 2004
Earth
Occupation
Self Employed
We are who We are*

Hotep

We are all correct, concidering that we are discusing the same things. It depends on what perspective each is coming from. We did populate all of the land mass commonly called Afrika, we are the Same people who constructed KMT, commonly called Egypt today. The Bible was, stolen from the Ancient Afrikan (KMT) Mysteries or Afrikan Traditional Religion. There is not Doupt as of the fact, the so-called Afrikan in America is the same Black Afrikan Kemetic People, who's Ancestors Harmoniusly (were unified) Constructed the Greatest of all,...Civilizations. The message from our Ancient Afrikan, "Momma and Daddy" is,........."People Know Your Self "

Ase`

Keita Kenyatta

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 7, 2004
I understand...for I know that I am an extension of our ancestors who dna, spirit, and shoulders made my life possible. Had they not been, where would I be? Had they not learned, what would I know? Had they not died, how could I live?

Hetep !

AACOOLDRE

Jul 26, 2001
Michigan
Occupation
Teacher
Yes the truth sets you fee. It was in Egypt where Maat/Truth sets soul's tongues free.

With the advent of the internet these lies about Christianity can't last long.

info-moetry

STAFF
STAFF
Dec 20, 2004
The rotten Apple
Occupation
A+ technician
SUN OF RA said:
Peace info-metry, Keita

I have been dispelling the same misnomer in reference to Blacks/Africans being racist.

http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?p=350538#post350538

For those of you who would like a more detailed explanation please see the work of Neely Fuller. Also, Dr. Frances Cress Welsing breaks it down to a science in her book "The Isis Papers".

Htp.u
- peace God,

true indeed, I can't tell you how many times I have read the Isis Papers & I also have her giving the Isis Papers lecture on VHS!!! A must read and see for all...........

peace

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.
Hello to you dear, how are you doing ?
Yummy0 wrote on 1poetsought's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on chuck's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.