Egypt : BLACK AFRICANS OF ANCIENT EGYPT WROTE THE HOLY BIBLE

The only part of the statement I disagreed with was with the author trying to gragment a people as if it was they, "the Akan" who actually did what was done in ancient Kemet. Naturally we can all trace every group of people back to Kemet and on to Anu (ancient Ethiopia), and we should all understand that as we dispersed from East to West, that we would have also carried the concepts, some of the names and cultural continuities with us.

At best I can only accuse the author of seeking to create "tribalism" by designating or promoting one group above the other when reality states that we are all one people regardless of what tribe we may have been forced to split ourselves up into. Outside of that, I have no beef with the information as it was our people who wrote the first and "ORIGINAL BIBLE", with all other versions being a corruption and distortion of it of which our people are now spell bound by.

I apologize for taking so long to get back to this issue.
Hetep.

By using the term race, which does more harm than good for the darker nations of the earth, are we in fact only mimicking the creator of the idea? Or did God make all nations with the same phenotype or similar outward appearance one people? The term race is used so much that it is sometimes used interchangeably with nation, where does the black race began, and it's nation's end?

I have met Thai people that were darker than many of my brothers and sisters, so should they be included in the black race/nation? I think trying to determine how the different looks of man came about 140,000 or even 70,000 years ago is like trying to figure how to get the universe to fit inside of the earth.

I don't know how or why "race" came into this conversation or where you got it from, but for the record, since you did mention "race", there are some things you need to get a grip on.

1.The issue of "race" is not going anywhere anytime soon.

2. Our people did not start the "race issue" and because we are not in power in terms of controlling anything like "media, education, politics, religion, or economics, we are powerless to make an issue like "race" dissapear from the minds, the media, the politics, the education, the religion or the economics that presently govern and influence the thoughts and behavior of the world's people.

3. Therefore, when issues come up on this forum or anywhere that smells of "white supremacy" or "white historical, political, religious, social or economic distortion, those of us who understand the role of our people regarding such, naturally speak out in terms of if and what our relationship to it is or was.

4. I want to also refer you to an earlier write up I did a while back regarding if "Our People Could Be Racist"

Okay people, lets be rational and objective about this. I say, based upon history that the answer is NO ! A black person can not be racist. However, before stating why this is so, let us turn to "The Oxford Companion To The English Language" for a better definition of this word so that we have some clarity. Mind you, this is not the definition of black people, but of the highest authority of White people. It is as follows:

1. The word Racism is of European origin. French.

2. Although often presented as scientific, especially in the wake of Darwinism, such a theory serves to buttress the assumption that one's own race is superior to all others. It may follow from this that one's own race therefore has, among other things, the right to control (and, when deemed necessary, enslave and even exterminate) people of races that are taken to be inferior or undesirable. It was used to justify European expansion and taken to extremes by the Nazis during world war two and continues to underpin the concept of white supremacy.

Okay, time for class to begin ! Based upon their own definition, no black person can be a racist. Based upon the definition,which is theirs, it is a system of control. Therefore racisim is a system of white people, by white people, that is used to control, enslave, and exterminate anyone not classified as white.

The key words to understand is that it's a system of control. What do black people control ? We don't control our education, they do. We don't control the economics of this country, they do. We don't control the health care, the entertainment industry, the produce, the laws, the religions, the banking system or anything else as it relates to anyone...including ourselves. We know who controls all of this, and based upon their own definition of their own word, the only racist in the world are white people !!!

The only thing that black people can be is prejudice, because we clearly do not have the system, the control or the power to be racist. How we may ask does this affect anyone on a personal level ? Well lets face it, if you don't like someone because they are white, it means absolutely nothing at all.

If on the other hand a white person don't like you...whether it be on the job, at the realestate office, the bank, the police, the judge, the hospital or anyplace at all...it carries a lot of weight and can affect your life on a personal level. THAT IS POWER, THAT IS CONTROL, THAT IS RACISM !!

Therefore you are affected by it to such a degree that you can not see that we as black people must deal with it on their playing field until we are in power enough to build or establish our own field. You can try to be as color blind or not race conscious as you want to be...that will only mean that you are spitting in the wind...a hard blowing wind....cause the world is not moving, seeing, thinking or feeling the way that you do. Now, who is out of step..."you or the world"??

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back