Black People : Black/African people have nothing to ashamed of.

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by MS234, Jun 4, 2012.

1. MS234

MS234 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,900
    Todays' world is possible because of our oppression. (not saying that's a good thing). There have been many oppression on other peoples and oppression still exists today. But I'm speaking about us. Our legacy has endured many hits of destruction over the eons. Yet WE still stand. I say that's a credit and we have nothing to be ashamed of. We did not arrive here by accident. I'm not pleased with all the actions that I see black people do. I'm not proud of some of my actions in my life. Our action and reaction is a result of the conditions we've been terrorized with since "his'tory began.

We are a power to be reckon with. Ask yourself why is our demise targeted so much?
    BECAUSE ONLY A STRONG PEOPLE CAN CARRY THE WORLD ON THEIR BACK.

Black/African people have no idea of the power we yield. But they do and I and some others but NOT ALL OF US. When we recognize that and return to living symmetric with the universe and not in this anti-life mode we presently live under with this creature we co-habitat earth with, only then will we understand what life truly is supposed to be inside this bubble we call the universe.

Thank you ancestors for creating the bridge from the past, now it is up to us to create the bridge to the future.

2. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,734
    that is the reason for the mind control……..

3. MS234

MS234 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,900
    which is why a script of self denial is made to keep you distracted on entity out there when the entity is right here....us/life/spiritual energy force.