Black Spirituality Religion : BL. WOMAN & RELIGIOUS CONSPIRACY PT.6

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Keita Kenyatta, Feb 2, 2005.

1. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,383
    ACCORDING TO THE RESEARCH OF OUR OWN AFRICAN SCHOLARS SUCH AS CHEIKH ANTA DIOP (who is so awesome that he's known as the pharaoh of African History)....Dr. John H. Clark, Dr. Yosef Ben Jochhanan, Dr. Ivan Van Sertima, Dr. Chancellor Williams, Oba T. Chaka, and a host of other black scholars, "THERE WAS AN INVASION INTO ANCIENT KEMET IN 1675 B.C." by a group of people known as hyksos/haribu/hebrew/israelites/Jews.

"They report that this invasion happened anywhere between 5 and 35 years BEFORE THE SO CALLED ABRAHAM CAME INTO KEMET" I had to put it like this so that no one can say "Keita's lying". If you want to say anyone is lying, say that the brightest and the best of OUR OWN HISTORIANS AND SCHOLARS ARE LYING....AND THEN YOU CAN ONLY SAY THAT IF YOU PREFER THE STORY AND RESEARCH OF THE WHITE MAN OR THE ARAB. YOUR CHOICE !!

According to all research, they held control of kemet for close to 100 years before being driven out. It was during their occupation of Kemet that they intensified their hate of the black female and any female principle as it relates to our people or history. What they were experiencing was something known as "CULTURAL CLASH".

CULTURAL CLASH is when a people encounter another culture that opposes the values and principles of their own culture. In the culture of the Hebrews there was a male dominant cultural reality going on. A culture where women had no rights except as property. In this reality, a man could have a wife...if he died her brother got her next. She could be sold, killed or anything else at the will and discretion of her husband. All of this is evident in the Scriptures also.

However, so great was the Hebrews hate for the Goddess religion that they sought to wipe it out and slaughter everyone who practiced it. As such, even in Revelations 17:1-5 with the final showdown, they chose to use a woman as the ultimate evil. the whore or harlot.

In Zechaiah 5:5-8 there is a short story, but in the story the woman is described as WICKEDNESS.

In the Book of Mary which is one of the books they took out of the Bible, we find the reason as to why they took it out. The Book of Mary says that Mary was also born through Divine means through her mother Anna. Now to keep it real, this makes good sense. If you were going to drink clean water, the water would have to first be in a clean glass. If Jesus/yashua is to represent the clean water, then the glass/Mary from which he supposedly came would have to be clean also.

Be this as it is...they could not allow this book to remain a part of the Bible if they were going to elevate Jesus to a special status, for the Scriptures would have revealed that Mary had this status first !!

How much has man's hand touched religious thought and Scriptures as it regards women? Let us see.

"Let you woman keep silent in churches, for they are not permitted to speak; but they are to be submissive, as the law also says. And if they want to learn something, let them ASK THEIR HUSBANDS AT HOME; FOR IT IS SHAMFUL FOR WOMEN TO SPEAK IN CHURCH".

Obviously Paul is talking to the men...which is why he says; "let your women keep silent in the churches".

St. Chrysostom writes that; "woman is a necessary evil, a desirable calamity, a deadly fasination, and a painted ill."

St. Turtullian states that; "Thou art the devils gate, the betrayer of the tree, the first deserter of divine law."

St. Clement writes that; "Above all, it seems right that we turn away from the sight of woman...the affection that rises from the desire which we call love, leads to the fire which will never cease in consequence of sin"

In the year 585 A.D. an assembly of Bishops at the Church Council of Macon, actually and solemnly debated "WHETHER WOMAN WAS A HUMAN BEING-WHETHER SHE HAD A SOUL. (art. Geddicus, Philosophical Dict.)

Luther writes; "If they are stubborn (in demands for sexual indulgence) it is fitting their husbands should tell them, "if you will not, another will: If the mistress refuse to come, let the maid be called."

Now as you read this there are several things that have seeds buried within them. The first seed is that of male homosexuality and the second seed is that of male promiscuity...all from the seeds of Religion !!!

(TO BE CONTINUED)

2. Sekhemu

Sekhemu Well-Known Member MEMBER

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064

Awsome post, the point you made about homosexuality in men, and I would have to include women as well is a serious issue among our people. Because not only is it becoming more widespread among our people who are christians and Muslims, but even increasingly among our people in the Traditional AFrican Belief systems.

There is a certainly a war of spirits and principalities for the souls of our people.

3. PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons Administrator STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    Wow! That much hate for the woman huh? I guess I would have been burned if I lived way back when. Even as a child, I remeber being very competive with my brothers. My fight was mostly with the boys. I won plenty of battles and lost a few too, but it never stop me from being that little warrior. I played tackle football, skullies, climb roof tops, the rocks in the park, took the skateboard down the St.Nicholas hill on the green light and did the appleturnover in the swings.

Keep on bringing it Brother! SMH

4. Sekhemu

Sekhemu Well-Known Member MEMBER

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064
    St Nicholas Hill?, I live on St Nich ave, we gotta talk lol

5. PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons Administrator STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    I haven't been home in so long Brother, But I got plenty of people still out there. LOL yes we must talk! Ya never know, we might know each other or know some kins, You familiar with St. Nicholas park and Lionel Hamilton? I got some peoples over there too.

6. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,383
    PART 7 BEGINS TONIGHT...I DIDN'T FORGET ! :)

7. mystic1974

mystic1974 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    No offense but i used to tell my mother that noone could tell me that the people who had control of the bible were not homosexuals. They way they treated women was despicable! Any way, great post keep it coming brother.