Black Spirituality Religion : BL. WOMAN & RELIGIOUS CONSPIRACY PT.5

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Keita Kenyatta, Jan 30, 2005.

1. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,383
    (CONTINUING FROM PT.4)

Let us now go back a little in time to understand a few things as it regards our people and our history.

1. A woman was born royal...and even in ancient Kemet a man only rose to the throne through the woman.

2. History reveals that the lineage or line of descent was always kept through the woman and not the man. Why? Because she was and has always been the first teacher. Furthermore, men were out building, hunting, fighting, and in general had more than one wife. Therefore in the past as in the present, "a child may not know who their father is, but almost all children know who their mother is. Therefore a child always carried the name of the mother and not the father.

3. A child carrying the name of the father came into being with the rise of Islam and the birth of Prophet Muhammad. For even before the birth of Prophet Muhammad, history reveals that Arabia was ruled by Queens for as long as anyone could remember.

4. Before our people were invaded by outsiders, the woman was venerated for her wisdom, her spirituality and her divine essence.

5.Long before the first multi genius that we now call the father of medicine named Imhotep, it was a woman who was the first doctor. It was she who was the agriculturalist because she was the planter and harvester. It was she who prepared the meals. As such, it was she who first knew and learned the healing properties of herbs and foods.

6. She was the creator of the solar calendar being that her body corresponded with the luner cycle. There is nothing in a mans' body that would make him or cause him to notice and changes or cycles.

7. It was she who taught man face to face love.

8.It was she who taught man language or how to speak at her breast during feeding.

9. In fact, there is D.N.A. evidence out that specifically and scientifically concludes that it was the African woman who would inherit the gene that was responsible for speech or language as we know it. The report affirms that the first Europeans and Asians were born deaf mute.

10. History now confirms that before the First council of Nicea in 325 A.D. with the rise of Christianity, that for over 10,000 years she had enjoyed a position of respect, honor and freedom, comparatively speaking. A position that saw her worshipped as a Goddess, the creator of culture, of language, of medicine, of family structure and of civilization....only to watch through Christianity her entire pre-existence, respect, honor, character and social position torn away from her.

How, you may wonder did this happen? What influence or invasion could have brought about such drastic results? What religious power could possibly transform her life in this manner? In chapter 6 we are about to find out as we explore the first invasion of our civilization by the Hebrews in 1675 B.C.

2. Radical Faith

Radical Faith Well-Known Member MEMBER

Operations Manager
    Ratings:
    +137
    Masculine and Feminine

I have followed along with your findings and I must say you pose compelling evidence to support your view. If may sharing my thoughts and beliefs, in your first post you said we were created with "free will". I personally like to use "free choice" or "free volition". "Will" can sometimes give one the impression that they can fullfill desires / wishes or take command / control of something without consequence. Free choices means we are free to choose but our choices have consequences. You may not agree but you can see where I'm coming from. All of this is intiguing but I feel you must back farther and examine the male and female essences or the Image of God that is masculine and feminine processed by humans. You mentioned Gen. 1:26,27

26 Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, in our likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, over all the earth, and over all the creatures that move along the ground."

27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.

I will examine the verse 27 in more detail first. The understanding that I have of this scripture is that God made man both male and female sharing one flesh. Now the first thing that may come to mind is some sort of hermaphrodite like person with male and female genitalia. That is the physical image that we may imagine. The intent hear is to show the Divine Image of God. This goes back to the essence of male and female. What makes men masculine and woman feminine? Certain not just genitals or chromosomes. Masculinity and Femininity are attibute of Gods image. The traits of masculinity are intiating, giving, protecting or soldiering, logical thinking, doingness, outwardly expressive, projecting, mechanical, scientific, assertiveness, aggressiveness. The traits of femininity and responsiveness, receptiveness, nurturing, healing, sheltering, wholestic thinking, wisdom, relating, intuitive, perceptive, beingness, analytical, artistic, creativity. These are all Godly attibutes that God possesses making God equally masculine and feminine simultaneously. You speak of Genesis 2 as a second story of Genesis, I see it as a more specific account of man's creation in more depth. Chapter 1 is more generalized about all creation and chapter 2 is more about man and his environment and relationship with God. In chapter 2 God separates male from female making two separate beings so that they may operate independently but in concert or complimentary to eachother forming the perfect union once again through marriage. No male is purely masculine and no female is purely feminine. A purely masculine male is overly competive, cold, tyrannical and ruthless. He needs some femininity without being effeminate. A purely feminine female is too passive, emotional, dependent and helpless. She needs some masculinity without being coarse. This is why God created us with and active conscienceness and a subdued unconscienceness. The subdued unconscienceness of the male is his feminine side giving him compassion, tenderness and humility. The subdued unconscienceness is her masculine side giving him poise, self-confidence and dignity. These consciencenesses create whole males and females. To deny each persons unconscienceness is to give in to their sinful nature. Also to reverse ones consciencenesses when God clearly specified their purpose by their physical mark (genitals) is sinful as well. This is homosexuality and this is why it is not in the Divine Image of God. Two "givers" together can not give eachother anything and two receivers can not receivers from eachother. God designated who will be giver and receivers. There is balance of intiating and responding. This makes the intented match. More to come later.......

Peace

Radical Faith

3. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,383
    Actually my brother....you are touching upon some thought patterns that aren't actually too off base. The ultimate reality is one which I can not and will not speak on at this time. For you this would have to be a phone conversation or e-male at best. For me to ABSOLUTELY STATE THE RAW DOG TRUTH CONCERNING THE FIRST CREATION AND WHAT HUMANS LOOKED LIKE WOULD HAVE YOU AND ME DESIGNATED AS SHEER CRAZY.

The one thing that is for sure is that people have changed, not only mentally but physically as well. Woman is not as she was and man is not as he was. We have CHANGED !!! LET ME LEAVE IT AT THAT. We have dormant organs within us that was not at one time dormant..we have dormant glands within us which at one time were not dormant.....and if you really want to answer or think about a million dollar question, here it is: "FEMALE CIRCUMCISION HAS BEEN DISCOVERED TO BE A WORLD WIDE PHENOMENON PRACTICED BY ALL PEOPLES."

You and I know what a female looks like down there, so what was the need for universal female circumcision in ancient times? In other words my brother, upon the separation of the sexes, (which is what the Genesis story is) something had to be done to maintain this reality as nature would naturally begin to heal itself if allowed to. That's all I'm going to give you right now, but there is no doubt that what we call woman was here on this planet for a lot longer than what we call male.

That's like asking what was here first, the chicken or the egg? It couldn't have been the egg because a chicken must sit on the egg in order to get it to hatch. Therefore the chicken was here with all the capabilities to lay the egg and hatch it.