Black People : BITTERMAMA ANGRY BLACK WOMAN - a must listen to!

Maybe its just my slow internet service

but I can't see the videos I post now - hum .... anywho.

Woman you have to stop calling your boys 'bad' because many of you don't know what energy you are pushing on your little boys. The etymology of the world 'BAD' is:

"c.1200, a mystery word with no apparent relatives in other languages.* Possibly from O.E. derogatory term bæddel and its dim. bædling "effeminate man, hermaphrodite, pederast," probably related to bædan "to defile." Originally "defective, inferior;" sense of "evil, morally depraved" is first recorded c.1300. A rare word before 1400, and evil was more common in this sense until c.1700. Comparable words in the other I.E. languages tend to have grown from descriptions of specific qualities, such as "ugly," "defective," "weak," "faithless," "impudent," "crooked," "filthy" (e.g. Gk. kakos, probably from the word for "excrement;" Rus. plochoj, related to O.C.S. plachu "wavering, timid;" Pers. gast, O.Pers. gasta-, related to gand "stench;" Ger. schlecht, originally "level, straight, smooth," whence "simple, ordinary," then "bad"). Comparative and superlative forms badder, baddest were common 14c.-18c. and used as recently as Defoe (but not by Shakespeare), but yielded to comp. worse and superl. worst (which had belonged to evil and ill). In U.S. place names, sometimes translating native terms meaning "supernaturally dangerous." Ironic use as a word of approval is said to be at least since 1890s orally, originally in Black Eng., emerging in print 1928 in a jazz context. It might have emerged from the ambivalence of expressions like bad ******, used as a term of reproach by whites, but among blacks sometimes representing one who stood up to injustice, but in the U.S. West bad man also had a certain ambivalence:"

I'm in to the knowledge of energy and words have power - so could this be the true source in the rise of homosexuality within the AA communities? I'm not saying that it is but it is definitely something to pay attention to.

Peace

Ru2religious

Brother RU2Religious ... i edited your title because you attempted to go around the banned word list ... (which really stands out in titles) .... and i noticed ... those banned words aren't even the title of the video ... :look:

I edited the video link too, so it would work. Take a peek (edit your post) to see how to do it so the video displays properly.

It's an interesting video, thanks for sharing it.

Seems like a poem to me ... beautiful.

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back