Black Poetry : Bitter Sweet 16...

hisili said:
gurl u breakin my heart wit yo words..... wish that u'd had a betta experience wit aging, im just waitin for my tyme to come, and when it does it does, im grateful for tha tyme I've had.. but I do wish I had met u sooner though :-D

Deg C...I read your reply, and it made tears come to my eyes. And you know i got mad love for you too. And like wise, i wish i had met you alot sooner, cuz i know my 16th b-day would've definately been sweet with you there to celebrate it with me. And trust me, now that i do know you, im truley enjoying aging cuz your right there by my side...So just do me a favor, and "KEEP THE LOVE COMIN"...lol...1 :hearts3:

:hiya: everyone....Yall make me feel so at home with my poetry. Comin here everyday and seeing how yall give mad love, is really encouraging to me...So i just want to thank all of you, yall are all such beautiful people and writers...And I've got mad love and respect for each and every last one...so do me a favor, and "KEEP EM COMMIN"...1
:luvu:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back