Black Money Business Jobs : Bitcoin:Should we trust it?

Bitcoins provide an opportunity for us to RISE UP and take control of our wealth. Not fall victim to predatory banking, loans, etc etc.

With Bitcoin the owner OWNS their wealth. Nobody else can touch it, tax it, as long as it remains in its digital form. The moment you sell for the white mans dollar the moment it becomes worthless. (FIAT currency is a worthless piece of paper the simply promises that it is worth something in gold)

Paper money has NO value. WHERE IS THE PROOF OF THIS SO CALLED GOLD? WHY IS IT SO DIFFICULT FOR ME TO TAKE MY $5 BILL AND RECEIVE EXACTLY $5 WORTH OF MONEY IN GOLD?

I choose to only buy and sell in Bitcoin. Several businesses near me accept Bitcoin. I am able to buy my gas, coffee, and groceries ALL in Bitcoin.

Bitcoins provide an opportunity for us to RISE UP and take control of our wealth. Not fall victim to predatory banking, loans, etc etc.

With Bitcoin the owner OWNS their wealth. Nobody else can touch it, tax it, as long as it remains in its digital form. The moment you sell for the white mans dollar the moment it becomes worthless. (FIAT currency is a worthless piece of paper the simply promises that it is worth something in gold)

Paper money has NO value. WHERE IS THE PROOF OF THIS SO CALLED GOLD? WHY IS IT SO DIFFICULT FOR ME TO TAKE MY $5 BILL AND RECEIVE EXACTLY $5 WORTH OF MONEY IN GOLD?

I choose to only buy and sell in Bitcoin. Several businesses near me accept Bitcoin. I am able to buy my gas, coffee, and groceries ALL in Bitcoin.
:qqb009:so what happen if you lose yr internet connection ????

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back