Black People : Bishop Jakes slammed by Farrakhan and Sharpton at Parks Funeral

Kemetstry

PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
Both Farrakhan and Sharpton took back handed slams at Jakes. Saying that there are those who have gotten in bed with many who seek to destroy everything that Parks stood and sat down for. Going as far as to call it religious hypocracy.

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Kemetstry said:
Both Farrakhan and Sharpton took back handed slams at Jakes. Saying that there are those who have gotten in bed with many who seek to destroy everything that Parks stood and sat down for. Going as far as to call it religious hypocracy.

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

I don't think it's appropriate to talk like that at a funeral.

The funeral should be about Rosa Parks, not a PR opportunity.

Now as to whether or not I agree with them... hard call. I don't really agree with Christianity, but T.D. Jakes has written good things that have been helpful for many, especially black women.

Actually,

karmashines said:
I don't think it's appropriate to talk like that at a funeral.

The funeral should be about Rosa Parks, not a PR opportunity.

Now as to whether or not I agree with them... hard call. I don't really agree with Christianity, but T.D. Jakes has written good things that have been helpful for many, especially black women.

It was quite appropriate how they did it. Both received standing ovations. Btw, satan will be a very good christian too. Not that I'm calling Jakes satan.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back