Black Relationships : Bisexuality

And what about dudes who are victims of sexual abuse? Do they get a pass? Can they be redeemed in your eyes?

I think this deserves further discussion. First, however, I have to point out your mis-use of the word "redeem." Children and even guys raped in jail, don't need "redeeming" since they did nothing wrong in the first place (except for prisoners, commit a crime ...lol Well, most, anyway :whistling: ). They have nothing to "compensate for" or to "make up for" or to "make amends for." They were the 'in the wrong place at the wrong time' victims, not the perpetrators. So let's get that straight and properly place the mantle of Shame (and blame!) on the shoulders of the shameful, i.e., the RAPISTS. They are the ones who need "redeeming," not their victims.

While I'm no psychologist, those who are seem to feel there is a link between sexual abuse and bisexuality. I wouldn't in the least be surprised. Studies have shown that Lesbians almost ALWAYS report sexual abuse in their childhoods.... SEVERE sexual abuse (as opposed to one encounter, unless it's particularly brutal). I am a firm believer that when you see a gay man, you're looking at a man who was sexually abused as a childhood. Seen it tooo many times with my own eyes. I also read a novel by, I believe, Sheldon Leonard, the big-time TV show producer (at one time, it seemed like he produced every network series on TV! lol). Don't remember the name of the book, but his hero is a bi-sexual man who was sexually fondled and abused by his uncle throughout his childhood. While Leonard didn't come right out and say it, he implied through the hero character that it was because of the uncle's sexual abuse that he grew up to be sexually attracted to both males AND females. In other words, his psychic/sexual "wires" got crossed (my take on it...lol). However, unlike with gay men and women, not "totally."

While I know that some feel gay and bi-sexual is a "choice" well, that's their prerogative. Like I said, I'm going from kids I knew growing up who turned out to be gay (no one has EVER told me they were bi-sexual ...lol) and from studies about gay people. I don't believe gayness is a choice and I don't believe in any gay "gene" - I believe homosexuality and bi-sexuality are the psychic result of pedophiles catching little kids and "crossing their wires" by raping them. As such, there is no blame, there is no shame, and NONE need to be "redeemed." :rolleyes: (except for pedophiles who view children not as human beings with rights, but as 'meat' and either pervert or destroy their lives and rather than redemption, pretty much need to die.... whateva :rolleyes: ).

The upshot is that I would never consider a bi-sexual male for a mate. A heterosexual victim of jail-house rape is a whole different matter. Bad things happen to good people all the time.

P.S.
The "heterosexual jailhouse rapey?" Any man who tells a woman he is "dating" he was raped in jail is a fool. Only when he's ready to put a ring on it, should he divulge that really very intimate info.

:11200:ain't no gays or bi around here. so why are we talking about this? somebody gettin off?

James, get real. I don't know about bi's, but several Destee members are OPENLY gay. (smh)

Oh! Btw, any ax murderers around here? Yet if anyone sees an article or has a question about one, you'd be the first up in the mix. Puh-lese!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back