Black Relationships : Bisexuality

I don't call my children or siblings names ... or anyone i love ... but i suppose some folk do.

If that's good enough reason for you to do it, because others do ... carry on.

If others jump off a bridge, have same sex engagements, etc., will you do that too?

:heart:

Destee

....... I like jumping over bridges :beerchug:

_NortheastGroover_ ... if you were bisexual ... would you tell women ... or hide it like other men do?

:heart:

Destee

Naw I wouldn't hide it

I really would not be in a relationship with anyone who is bisexual or for that matter who wants to be with me and someone else.

With the kind of sexual climate we are living in today, to say that this is DANGEROUS would be the understatement of the year. Many bisexuals are men and women who are married/or in a relationship. They hide this in way that their partners usually never find out....they are nice and outwardly they seem like the decent and caring family man...but carries a secret that they will try to keep from their spouse. For men who are married and have their wives and yet want to have this kind of relationship I believe this is dishonesty. You cant have your cake and eat it too. You cannot bat both ways... I feel sorry for those wives and girlfriends who are unaware of the behaviour of their men. At least the real gay men are just interested in their own sex.

I doubt very much IF bisexual men will EVER admit that they are this way....the idea is to PRETEND that they are straight whilst secretly they are something else.

This is mainly why I asked the question, because of the sexual climate that exist out here today. I feel like it's chaotic, the things that I hear, saw, and seen.

And the reason why I address this to the sistahs specifically is because, speaking for myself, I could care less if a sistah was bisexual and I think most brothas feel the same way. Not that it wouldn't matter but it just wouldn't bother us especially if she sexy. I know 2 females who experimented with other girls. Matter of fact to piggyback off what you said about hiding it from spouses, what made 1 of the girls experiment was her "knowing" 2 girls (both in a relationship with their babyfathers, one is actually engaged I think) that part of her circle of friends are messing with each other on the low and they think nobody knows.

But I'm curious as to y the same leniency cant be extended to men. Can he just be experimenting? Maybe he's confused, once he figures himself out can u accept his past? How does prison culture play into this? It honestly never crossed my mind that its a strong possibility that some of my folks who been in prison for 10+ may have possibly done some nasty **** while they was in until shawty told me about her cousin. I remember how people were talking about that due in prison all the girls were going crazy over because he was attractive, wholetime he looked sweeter than sugar but idk it could be a light skin thing:em2700:

And what dudes who are victims of sexual abuse? Do they get a pass? Can they be redeemed in your eyes?

And I'm directing these questions towards the forum so anyone can respond

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back