Black People : BIRTHRIGHT CITIZENSHIP

ibrahim said:
I just want to know what your views are on this.

Should birthright citizenship and citizenship through marriage be abolished in a country like america?

I have never understood why the US has birthright citizenship. Right now all it does is encourage illegals to enter the country and immediatally have a child. I don't know of any other country that has a law like this.

As far as citizenship through marraige. I don't see anything controversial about this unless the person wanting citizenship gets involved in a "fake" marriage just to stay in the country.

indya said:
I have never understood why the US has birthright citizenship. Right now all it does is encourage illegals to enter the country and immediatally have a child. I don't know of any other country that has a law like this.

As far as citizenship through marraige. I don't see anything controversial about this unless the person wanting citizenship gets involved in a "fake" marriage just to stay in the country.

You have to know that the US gets her number labour from iilegals and they also try to take advantage of that to make the unborn children citizens. And i also think every country that practices democracy has a law like that, not only the US.

illegals don't just gets a "fake" marriage to just stay in the US, but to enjoy the rights a citizen is supposed to get and also to find make themselve better off.

hey, what one enters the country legally?

ibrahim said:
I just want to know what your views are on this.

Should birthright citizenship and citizenship through marriage be abolished in a country like america?

I am not sure what you are asking but I believe that a "country like america" is a Settler Colony so laws regarding marriage and citizenship I view as a matter of Free Will. That is to say, so long as there is not child exploitation or a market for "mail order brides" immigration should be Open and anyone born within the borders should be granted citizenship regardless of their parents land of Nativity. I also am one to believe that laws against polygamy and polyandry need to be abolished as well. This country claims to promote cultural diversity, so be it.

omowalejabali said:
I am not sure what you are asking but I believe that a "country like america" is a Settler Colony so laws regarding marriage and citizenship I view as a matter of Free Will. That is to say, so long as there is not child exploitation or a market for "mail order brides" immigration should be Open and anyone born within the borders should be granted citizenship regardless of their parents land of Nativity. I also am one to believe that laws against polygamy and polyandry need to be abolished as well. This country claims to promote cultural diversity, so be it.

Let's say scotish eneters america legally together with his scotish wife and bring forth children. The law automatically makes the child an america. So now i want to know if that kind of law/right should be abolished and what yur views are.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back