20th Birthday : Birthday Contest : Post a question about Black people and the answer is NOT on the Internet

Introduce her to the teachings of Malcolm X. Especially the teachings about self hate!!!

Why would I introduce her to a book for what I can teach her myself.
She has no idea about self hate.

Maybe this is not really a questionnot but an idea

Each One Teach One

WHAT BLACK MAN BUILT THE 1ST PRODUCTION WASHING MACHINES IN THE COUNTRY?

Is this Production washing machine the same as a regular washing mashing?

There were several inventors, or builders, of different types of washing machines.

**Or you speaking of a production line used to assemble (assembly line) washing machines.

I'm searching encyclopedias and dictionaries and don't see any Production Washing Machine, by that name.:thinking:

Question to vague. Give answer or more to search for. Where did you get this Production washing machine information from?

(You can't be making stuff up Kem)
:shark:

Is this Production washing machine the same as a regular washing mashing?

There were several inventors, or builders, of different types of washing machines.

**Or you speaking of a production line used to assemble (assembly line) washing machines.

I'm searching encyclopedias and dictionaries and don't see any Production Washing Machine, by that name.:thinking:

Question to vague. Give answer or more to search for. Where did you get this Production washing machine information from?

(You can't be making stuff up Kem)
:shark:

By production, I mean they were mass produced

I have told this story I here before. I don't have to make it up

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back