20th Birthday : Birthday Contest : Post a question about Black people and the answer is NOT on the Internet

Happy Birthday Brother sekou kasimu ... :dance4:

I totally missed seeing your question!

Thanks Brother Clyde for letting me see it!

Yeah ... not only on the Internet, but answers to that question are at destee too! :D

They may not be answers we all agree with, but answers nonetheless.

Bring us some more Brother! :)

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

No, thank you Sister Destee for being as smart as you are. To say that answers are on Destee.com, which is true, makes sense and pretty much erases the original question:

Post a question about Black people and the answer is NOT on the Internet

Our archive, over a twenty year period, has probably answered any and every question pertinent to Black folk.

And Destee.com is definitely on the Internet, thanks to you :wink:

No, thank you Sister Destee for being as smart as you are. To say that answers are on Destee.com, which is true, makes sense and pretty much erases the original question:

Post a question about Black people and the answer is NOT on the Internet

Our archive, over a twenty year period, has probably answered any and every question pertinent to Black folk.

And Destee.com is definitely on the Internet, thanks to you :wink:

fashizzle mynizzle ... :D ... it's a tough one!!!! ... :brickwall:

I think Brother OldSoul knew the challenge he was presenting!

But surely there must be at least one question ... :thinking:

Happy Birthday Brother Clyde .... :dance4:

Love You!

Destee

fashizzle mynizzle ... :D ... it's a tough one!!!! ... :brickwall:

I think Brother OldSoul knew the challenge he was presenting!

But surely there must be at least one question ... :thinking:

Happy Birthday Brother Clyde .... :dance4:

Love You!

Destee

Well, get with him and see if he has one in mind. And what I'll do is search for the answer, if it can't be found, then we have the question.

Again, its going to be extremely hard to find a question not answered on the Internet about Black folk, especially wit our Archive having no dearth of information available.

Happy Birthday Brother sekou kasimu ... :dance4:

I totally missed seeing your question!

Thanks Brother Clyde for letting me see it!

Yeah ... not only on the Internet, but answers to that question are at destee too! :D

They may not be answers we all agree with, but answers nonetheless.

Bring us some more Brother! :)

Love You!

Destee
Thanks!!!

Too easy, sekou kasimu ...

Black churches taught us to forgive white people. We learned to shame ourselves
Kiese Laymon

... Grandma and her church taught me that loving white folks in spite of their investment in our terror was our only chance of not becoming them morally ...
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/jun/23/black-churchesforgive-white-people-shame

Since the Internet is the highway of super information, its going to be extremely hard to find a question that can't be googled, extremely hard.

So does that mean we need to dump the churches?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back