20th Birthday : Birthday Contest : Post a question about Black people and the answer is NOT on the Internet

:rofl: ... playing dumb now?

Dumb because I am unfamiliar with two apparent celebrities? And you accuse me of being shallow and playing dumb? I don't own a T.V. and I have more important things to do with my time than watching the idiot box!!! Lol

Dumb because I am unfamiliar with two apparent celebrities? And you accuse me of being shallow and playing dumb? I don't own a T.V. and I have more important things to do with my time than watching the idiot box!!! Lol

Videos and links were posted for your convenience, just click, read, watch and learn, otherwise, why are you even online, if you can't access the information, this back and forth is asinine, brother.

Videos and links were posted for your convenience, just click, read, watch and learn, otherwise, why are you even online, if you can't access the information, this back and forth is asinine, brother.

I already did and it was just as I expected, i.e. a half-breed who left his black wife/2 children for a white woman! GTFOH!!!!

I already did and it was just as I expected, i.e. a half-breed who left his black wife/2 children for a white woman! GTFOH!!!!

i did not know that ... interesting

i had heard about him saying something at an awards show

yep ... interesting ... thanks

:heart:

Destee

Day late and a dollar short brother ... :facepalm:

The half breed is considered a Black man that speaks for Black people and is now hooked up with a White woman ... This satisfies your question and Sister Destee rejected it also, on the basis that the answer is on the Internet.

So, this back and forth will cease and desist on my end, got it?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back